Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan (918 Views)

Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation / Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by resty4(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has pledged that he will do all within his powers to ensure that all Nigerian territory still held by Boko Haram insurgents are totally liberated before May 29th.
He made the pledge when he had audience with a delegation of Heads of Customs from the West and Central African Region of the World Customs Organisation led by the Secretary-General of the organisation, Mr. Kunio Mikuriya.
President Jonathan said that he was determined to hand over a country completely free of terrorist strongholds to the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari.
The President said that ongoing military operations in the North-East had already recorded huge successes, with two states completely free from the control of terrorists, while operations in the third state had reached a concluding stage.
“We can now say two states are completely free from terrorist control, while in the third state, it is only in one Local Government Area that they are still present. That is in the Sambisa Forest,” he said.
He disclosed that the military had already moved into the forest to seize the remaining camps of the terrorists, adding that the recent rescue of about 300 abducted girls and women was further evidence of the success being achieved in the ongoing operation.
On his decision to concede victory to the President-elect, Buhari, before all the results of the presidential elections were announced, Jonathan said that elections must be approached from a nationalistic point of view.
“Our elections should be about where Nigeria is going. If Nigeria is moving forward, it is for the good of all Nigerians. My children and grandchildren will live and grow in this country and contribute to it.
“I always tell my colleagues to leave office when their time is up. We are trying to encourage African leaders not to remain in power as kings until death,” he said.
Mikuriya in his remarks commended the President for supporting the reform of the Nigeria Customs Service, noting that other African countries had already started emulating the vision, strategy, adoption to new technology and result- oriented training of officers that were captured in Nigeria’s reforms.http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117196

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by superstar1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
We know the terrorist was his creation and that of PDP, to scare us to vote for him.

It was his creation to embezzle money against election time.

It was his creation to create a sense of sympathy by making "countries do not change the war time President" an election slogan.

It was his creation and that of PDP, to reduce the voting population of NE.
Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pray we don't curse d day we voted(rigged) out president Jonathan. I see fake change

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by VickJames(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
He should've done this last 3years ago.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by imbless: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
superstar1:
We know the terrorist was his creation and that of PDP, to scare us to vote for him.

It was his creation to embezzle money against election time.

It was his creation to create a sense of sympathy by making "countries do not change the war time President" an election slogan.

It was his creation and that of PDP, to reduce the voting population of NE.

u are a magnificent fool, the terrorists u claimed he created ruined his tenure, u have low iQ

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by Raiders: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Pray we don't curse d day we voted(rigged) out president Jonathan.
I see fake change
I will never miss GEJ as president. Over 10,000 Nigerians were killed during his presidency. If buhari screw up, we will vote for another person but not GEJ because he is not an option

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by alaoeri: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Things he should have done 2years ago & not now that he's heading back to otuoke. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Raiders:
I will never miss GEJ as president. Over 10,000 Nigerians were killed during his presidency. If buhari screw up, we will vote for another person but not GEJ because he is not an option
Don't quote me next time, u can air ya views wifout quoting me.
Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by superstar1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
imbless:
u are a magnificent fool, the terrorists u claimed he created ruined his tenure, u have low iQ

You are brainless idiota from the pit of hell.

With 6weeks postponement, he suddenly went to India to buy talisman that he used to conquer BH abi. Something he could not do for 6yeara. He did not even visit the war front for once. He delayed the search party for Chibok girls for good 2weeks.

U na think say everybody na fool like saTANoids.

The same dude said BH is in his govt. Who are the people in his govt? PDP members of course.
Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by Raiders: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Don't quote me next time, u can air ya views wifout quoting me.
you are in a public forum and I don't need your permission to quote you . I can quote anyone I want to in this forum. If you don't want to be quote then don't comment on nairaland or leave nairaland.
Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by socialmediaman: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thank You sir. Just do and go please, and never dare come back. I repeat, never dare!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
oKay presido, looks like your saboteurs have relented after you lost
Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gej allowed 13000+ Nigerians to die 1.3million IDPs over 1000 hostages all thanks to his failure to act 4 over 5 yrs

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
I will miss goodluck ebele jonathan slow approach to tackling problems
Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by otr1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is amazing!!!cheesy
But you've been there since 2010? The same terrorism you asked us to understand as a global phenomenon that is here to stay, will now vanish in a month?
We can now conclude that GEJ has been playin politics with people's lives all along.
Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by imbless: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
superstar1:

You are brainless idiota from the pit of hell.

With 6weeks postponement, he suddenly went to India to buy talisman that he used to conquer BH abi. Something he could not do for 6yeara. He did not even visit the war front for once. He delayed the search party for Chibok girls for good 2weeks.

U na think say everybody na fool like saTANoids.

The same dude said BH is in his govt. Who are the people in his govt? PDP members of course.
I'm not a tanoid, I just hate negative comments from people who think with their ass.
Re: I Will Hand Over A Nigeria Completely Free Of Terrorist Strongholds – Jonathan by superstar1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
imbless:
I'm not a tanoid, I just hate negative comments from people who think with their ass.

I dislike orango tangs that fail to disprove facts presented to them, beyond all reasonable doubts, but rather put on their garage-like foul character of naming calling.

(1) (Reply)

The Surest And The Best Means Of Transportation!! / Photo; What Is Prof. Osibanjo Asking General Buhari? / Ahmed Lawan Is APC Consensus Candidate For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.