Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan (21375 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by gidjah(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
No sir,more like he just got his true job profile, doing things fairly right,things that could have bought him sentimental vote of even the south alone!
ajibolabd:
he finally woke up frm his sleeps....its too late cos u've been terminated!

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
whatever joooor

ọkunrin ti alafia , gbe lori lailai

*modified*

I meant: maṣe ro lailai ti ṣàkóso

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by huseinhad(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
[b][/b]
msmon:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday promised that he would do all within his powers to ensure that all parts of the country still under the control of terrorists and insurgents were totally liberated before May 29.

A statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, quoted the President as making the promise while receiving a delegation of Heads of Customs from the West and Central African Region of the World Customs Organisation, led by the Secretary-General of the organisation, Mr. Kunio Mikuriya.

The delegation visited Jonathan at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Jonathan reportedly told his guests that he was determined to hand over a country completely free of terrorist strongholds to the President-elect Muhammadu Buhari.

He was further quoted as saying the ongoing military operations in the North-East had already recorded huge successes, with two states completely free from the control of terrorists, while operations in the third state had reached a concluding stage.

“We can now say two states are completely free from terrorist control, while in the third state, it is only in one Local Government Area that they are still present. That is in the Sambisa Forest,” the President told his guests.

Jonathan also noted that the military had already moved into the forest to seize the remaining camps of the terrorists, adding that the recent rescue of about 300 abducted girls and women was further evidence of the success being achieved in the ongoing operation.

On his decision to concede victory to the President-elect before all the results of the presidential elections were announced, Jonathan said elections must be approached from a nationalistic point of view.

“Our elections should be about where Nigeria is going. If Nigeria is moving forward, it is for the good of all Nigerians. My children and grandchildren will live and grow in this country and contribute to it.

“I always tell my colleagues to leave office when their time is up. We are trying to encourage African leaders not to remain in power as kings until death,’’ he said.

www.punchng.com/news/i-will-hand-over-terror-free-nigeria-jonathan/
this is why I hate this man he always come out to show his cluelessness and talk as if is dummy like him he is talking to.
His statement in the last paragraph condradict his do or means for his 2nd term bid which he had spent trillions of naira on and all his body language to divide this country to the detriment of ambition.
Always from two sides of his mouth. Abeg time to go Otueke has come.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by loomer: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ruffychuks:
u come dey reason like toad, clueless cow

U de quick provoke o, no go hang ur slf o
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by eddyslim(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Respect to you sir, but i think it's too late for that.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by nortcentrallord(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
“I always tell my colleagues to leave office when their time is up. We are trying to encourage African leaders not to remain in power as kings until death,’’ he said.

The last sentence caught my attention. cheesy cheesy it reminds me of the pix below. Oga Jonah knows how to diplomatically fix people in their sizable place sha. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Kangol99(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Okay
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
shamelly:

Is this the best u can do?
yes that the best he can do....do urs let's see

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by joladoyin(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
A great president
Hope we won't regret voting u out

Regret what? Regret voting out a clueless semi-president like JEG
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Kingkamal(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
He's already guilty.... jonathan is the terrorist when he handed over I believe there's not going to be terrorist in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by emzila(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Your cluelessnes was geared towards destabilizing the north with an intention that while d north is in crises, that will reduce the number of votes from that region thereby ensure ur your victory. As far back as the day u announced d emergency rule but refuse to install a military man in those state was wen i told people that u have intention for doing that, at d newspaper joint besides jumbo hostel fedpolynekede, i openly told other readers that bokoharam will only be faced out after 2015 because u have a goal to achieve but as God is always d winner, he defeats u for nigerians and buhari now u have no choice but trying every bit to name urself good boy in the heart of all nigerian excluding people of my kind. Mr ex president in advance, can u bring back men, women, old and young that were roasted out of ur cluelessness, Can u ever rebuild d emotional feelings of those who survive? I will leave u to God for his judgement upon u and everyone who out of selfish reasons, in one way or the other delayed necessary action that would have averse the death of many innocent nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by muut2: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
As if you were voted in to lead or groom terror; why did u choose to love leading a nation full of terrorists, may be because that could be your hubby or is it one of your names? Imagine a president saying he would hand over a terror free Nigeria to in-coming president as if it is a crime for him to also lead a terror free nation. Nigerians beware of those whose appearance seems so gentle, they could confuse you: they are dangerous, harmful, poisonous, wicked ... pls add urs

So look before you leap. I mean shine your eyes!
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by gbegudujo: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Shey u no be fool so ? Ode
Ruffychuks:
goodluck + failure = mama peace.
if say I fit see dis man make i light am one slap
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by BashLoko(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ambiguity! Mr. President u ar now admitimg what many Nigerians accused u of being (terrorist) so ur fellow terrorist help u in ruling Nigeria, therefore when u ar leaving office they will be in ur company. THANK YOU LORD 4 setting Nigeria free from terrorism comes may 29.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
GET. .STFU BIATCH
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ruffychuks:
goodluck + failure = mama peace. if say I fit see dis man make i light am one slap
I can only blame ur parents sha...
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by lekejoe: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Its well oooooo !!!!!
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ruffychuks:
1st slap ur popsy. total cow I don't blame u na ur pops I blame 4 d lack of drilling, only 2hrs wit me n u will b a changed man

ur getting worse.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Ruffychuks: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
gbegudujo:
Shey u no be fool so ? Ode
u knw y i like pple like u na 4 internet u get mouth, if say we dey face to face ehh d way i for take engage u with blow u go say had I known
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Jackeeh(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
shamelly:

Is this the best u can do?

And he actually got 37likes and counting. Smh. Some Nigerians really know how promote rubbish.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by dozymars(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my RoLE MODEL!!

Aren't you tired of acting childish. You boring me on this platform.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Ruffychuks: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
chuna1985:

I can only blame ur parents sha...
same way u blamed urs
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by wtfCode: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ruffychuks:
goodluck + failure = mama peace. if say I fit see dis man make i light am one slap
a typical mumuic chelsea fan talkin'.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by JayJustus(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
who is this miscalculated seed of a universal clown displaying the magnificiency of his royal stupidity?

warris this na?? only for one person?? haba...miscalculated seed...this one strong ooooo..kai
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by 12345DKO(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Not only a terror free Nigeria, he should also hand over a corruption free Nigeria.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by akojifred: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ruffychuks:
goodluck + failure = mama peace.
if say I fit see dis man make i light am one slap
lolz....y u want light am one slap?
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Sigo86(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The poster above me need hard reset slap for being a mentally r*etarded clown.

Nd u need a skull breaking punch 2bring u back 2ur default settings. Ode Pataki angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
if GEJ had done that before elections... GEJ would still be president.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by foura: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
can anyone link me with any olaoye family member in ede osun state,pls contact me on 08027681858
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by tusmanali(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
n terror freein we wish safe joni back 2 otuoke
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by tusmanali(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
n terror freein we wish u safe joni back 2 otuoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce shares Nigeria's Unfortunate Reality Of "Change" / PDP Mulls Name Change, Holds Emergency NEC Today / Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.