Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Etisalat Blackberry Subscription Is Problematic Since Yesterday Afternoon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Blackberry Subscription Is Problematic Since Yesterday Afternoon (411 Views)

How To Use Etisalat Blackberry Plan On Android And PC / Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android / Using Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Blackberry Subscription Is Problematic Since Yesterday Afternoon by Dewtor(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
I subscribed to Etisalat Blackberry since yesterday afternoon but it never worked till this morning. I called their helpline twice yesterday and they said all those who subscribed yesterday for their blackberry subscription were having the same issue. I could not connect to the internet with my blackberry.

When i was able to browse the internet from my blackberry this morning, i noticed that it was very unstable unlike what their internet services used to be. This has been the situation till now. Has anyone noticed this too. Etisalat should tell us what their challenge is and how they want to compensate their customers. I even called their helpline this night and i was placed on hold for along time that i had to drop the call. I hold their network in high esteem but this is really not what i know them to be. Now is the era of positive change in Nigeria and not the opposite. Etisalat wake up!
Re: Etisalat Blackberry Subscription Is Problematic Since Yesterday Afternoon by Dewtor(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2015
There internet services works very well in my phone. since today. Bravo etisa-master

(1) (Reply)

Smart Watch For Iphone,samsung / Some Useful Information Codes For SAMSUNG / How To Dail This Following Chinese Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.