Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode (1645 Views)

APC replies Olisa Metuh, says PDP Cannot Provide Virile Opposition / Come What May, I’ll Remain Loyal To Buhari - Osinbajo / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by spako4(m): 4:46am On May 01, 2015
spako4:
I’ll remain in PDP and provide virile opposition – Fani-Kayode
April 30, 2015 • By
ShareTweet+ 1Mail.

Femi Fani-Kayode
Femi Fani-Kayode

Femi Fani-Kayode, the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, says he will remain in the party in spite of its defeat in the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Fani-Kayode said this while fielding questions from State House correspondents in Abuja on Thursday.

He also dismissed the insinuation that he was about seeking political asylum abroad, following the failure of the party to win the 2015 presidential election.

“We are not going anywhere, I can speak for myself and I can speak for many others. We are here to stay. We will provide a virile opposition to the APC.

“We will do all that needs to be done to ensure that the incoming government remains on its toes and we will all do this in a very peaceful and a very honourable way.

“But, nobody is going anywhere as far as I’m concerned, we are here to stay, neither are we running away, there is nothing to be scared of, we fought hard, we did well.

“I’m very proud of my team, I am proud of my campaign organisation and we will continue in the trenches until this country is on the road to success and we will continue to do that.”

He assured that the PDP would join hands with other political parties, including the All Progressives Congress (APC), to move the nation forward.

According to him, the PDP is not divided as is being speculated in some quarters, but will remain stronger and united for the general progress of the country
Source: PM NEWS
cc :ishlove,lalasticala

Time will tell.
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by jaytee01(m): 5:54am On May 01, 2015
WendellSimilin:

You better join KOWA now "protection seeker", there might be no PDP in 2019. It's such an irony that you're taking the words of a fellow political prostitute and possible lunatic seriously. It's very unfortunate grin grin
grin
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by jaytee01(m): 5:55am On May 01, 2015
Equalizer:
Am not sure if APC will be able to withstand PDP opposition's attacking force cos as strange bed fellows, there will always be misunderstanding within them and that's to our own advantage...Meanwhile, FFK you are now one of us... Together we will reclaim our mandate back come 2019...

PDP!!... Power to the People (Nairalanders).
See dream... grin
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by jaytee01(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2015
FFK dey stylishly look for way to port back to APC.

grin
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by Rapmoney(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2015
I wonder if there's any difference between APC and the so much condenmed PDP! I can actually count a few persons who were never members of PDP from the onset...now many kids who failed Government countless times in secondary school and who can't even sit for 30 mins to study Nigeria's political history are shouting 'change'. We shall see where the change would lead to cool
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by spako4(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2015
After May29th most of pdp chieftains will flee Nigeria because they cannot survive without oxygen masks from Federal government.
Re: I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode by iPopAlomo(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Na Kowa you be for real?

barcanista:
Please I sincerely want to know what happened to the $100 billion that was made in Oil Revenue in 2012 Alone? Considering that the Government had to borrow more and deplete our reserves.

$100 billion = N16.8 trillion

Omenka egift Berem Obiagelli ibnsultan arewafederation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Vindication Of Amaechi / Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… / The Reason Behind The North Controlling Nigeria Political Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.