Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… (1633 Views)

PMP Sacks Dr Ibe Kachukwu As The GMD NNPC, Appoints Dr Maikanti / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by olusegunjacobs(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) has been able to build a reputation over the year that has helped to lift the banking industry to a new height under the able leadership of Late Tayo Aderinokun. He brought stability to the bank which gave it the huge customer base it has continued to enjoy up till today. May his soul rest in peace.
It would be seen that Tayo died with these qualities leaving the bank on the negative side in terms of customer satisfaction since Segun Agbaje’s leadership. Who has subjected customers to some very painful and ridiculous charges for services not rendered as proven in the suit instituted by Innoson Group.
This must be one of the reasons the founding Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Guaranty Trust Bank, Mr. Fola Adeola objected to Segun Agbaje as the bank’s Managing Director after the death of former MD, Mr. Tayo Aderinokun.
Most of the bank’s employees are said to be against his emergence as the MD due to his high-handedness and arrogant nature when he was the Deputy Managing Director (DMD). Talented and hardworking individuals have been frustrated out of the bank due to his attitude and he has also sacked over 150 employees within his short period as acting MD in 2011.

Segun’s strength lies on the edict of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) that favours his ascension to the position and his connection to the Oba of Lagos through his politician brother, Jimi Agbaje the PDP Gubernatorial candidate for Lagos State.
Segun Agbaje is said to be on the trail of the FBI for looting and money laundering in the tune of $1.2 billon believed to be depositor’s money which he has dubiously starched in his private bank accounts and other family member.
GTBank is advised to act fast before he runs the bank to bankruptcy for his own personal gains.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by HungerBAD: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brb

1 Like

Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by Osyfellaini(f): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
nawa oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
And where is the source . . .
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by crisycent: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
No wonder. I transferred money to someone, I was charged 70k+ for transfer charge and the transaction failed. They returned the transfer amount but never returned the C.O.T to my account. So I finally have an answer, this agbaje don carry my money run.

1 Like

Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by change49ja: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
GTB is not a bank....
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by eluquenson(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
The overhyped bank again.
Truly, the demise of Tayo Aderionkun was a great loss to Gtbank.
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by basisop(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Don't hide behind a computer and be typing gibberish. You opened your account today just to tarnish someone's reputation. Get yourself a job brother Jacob.

Better still send your CV to Segun Agbaje, I'm sure he will consider you for a cleaner.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by basisop(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
eluquenson:
The overhyped bank again.
Truly, the demise of Tayo Aderionkun was a great loss to Gtbank.

Sharrap! Tayo was truly loved but the Bank is stronger than he left it. We thought the bank will go under but Mr. Agbaje has proved us wrong over and over again. GTBank just won Bank of the year.
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by basisop(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
change49ja:
GTB is not a bank....

Visit other banks and you will come back to testify.

1 Like

Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by eluquenson(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
basisop:

Sharrap! Tayo was truly loved but the Bank is stronger than he left it. We thought the bank will go under but Mr. Agbaje has proved us wrong over and over again. GTBank just won Bank of the year.
Shut your trap little boy, we all know what's going on in your bank. Don't bother telling us who is who, the bottom line is Gtbank is overhyped & awards in Nigeria lacks standard & credibility just like our NAFDAC.
Thank you
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by basisop(m): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2015
eluquenson:
Shut your trap little boy, we all know what's going on in your bank. Don't bother telling us who is who, the bottom line is Gtbank is overhyped & awards in Nigeria lacks standard & credibility just like our NAFDAC.
Thank you

Dear Mumu, I am not a GTBank staff ewu. Said award wasn't issued by Nigerians, better get yourself informed. Please read industry analysis to get yourself educated.
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by scribble: 1:58am On Jul 31, 2015
What kind of rubbish fake story is this

I guess some bloggers have started blackmailing banks again for advert....

E don do o.
We can easily call FBI to confirm....

Fake rubbish
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by scribble: 2:00am On Jul 31, 2015
basisop:
Don't hide behind a computer and be typing gibberish. You opened your account today just to tarnish someone's reputation. Get yourself a job brother Jacob.

Better still send your CV to Segun Agbaje, I'm sure he will consider you for a cleaner.

These guys IQ is not enough to be cleaner in Yaba left talkless of GTB.

Please don't let them downgrade our beloved bank.

They should burn their cv and go and die because liars are just pathetic
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by scribble: 2:00am On Jul 31, 2015
basisop:

These guys IQ is not enough to be cleaner in Yaba left tallness of GTB.

Please don't let them downgrade our beloved bank.

They should burn their cv and go and die because liars are just pathetic
Re: Segun Agbaje, The GMD Of GTB Vs FBI… by eluquenson(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2015
basisop:

Dear Mumu, I am not a GTBank staff ewu. Said award wasn't issued by Nigerians, better get yourself informed. Please read industry analysis to get yourself educated.
Am sorry, i don't have time for a slowpoke like you.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Sardauna Ahmadu Bello Commissioning NA Office In Maiduguri 1960 / Multiple Bomb Blast Shows Buhari Is Incompitent In Totality. A Call To Resign / Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says-SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.