Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? (23804 Views)

'Afenifere' Rejects London Terror Attacker Adrian Russell Ajao - Pic / Please How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Sango. Anyone Should Kindly Help Me Out / Land Grab In Opic Estate From Innocent Masses By Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 01, 2015
Hello, pls how do I get to Ajao Estate by road from Ikeja?
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 01, 2015
Are you going with a private car or public transport?
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by damoskiy(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2015
Which side of ikeja ar u....Find ur way towards computer village nd get to general hospital.frm general hospital.take a bus going to airport drop at the last busstop.nd den u wuld see yellow buses going to oshodi get into one and drop at ajao estate.
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by echobee(f): 7:09am On May 01, 2015
Is it the one at isolo or anthony?
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by sirugos(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2015
Get to ikeja along by rail way. Enter bus going to oshodi one. From there enter another bus going to airport. Stop at d last bustop b4 airport
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 01, 2015
If you're going with a public transport,get to NAHCO park at Ikeja and board a bus or car. You will drop at another NAHCO park at Airport road which is the last bus stop. Cross to the other side of the road and enter a bus going to oshodi,tell the conductor you wanna stop at 7 and 8 bus stop. From 7 and 8 bus stop,you find your way to your destination.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 01, 2015
Thanks @ all...on my way to board Airport Rd Bus.
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by Burger01(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2015
healthFirst:
Thanks @ all...on my way to board Airport Rd Bus.
Goodluck o. Watch right and left make them no thief you, Lasgidi no be Otuoke oosmiley

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 01, 2015
Correct guy
damoskiy:
Which side of ikeja ar u....Find ur way towards computer village nd get to general hospital.frm general hospital.take a bus going to airport drop at the last busstop.nd den u wuld see yellow buses going to oshodi get into one and drop at ajao estate.
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 01, 2015
Burger01:

Goodluck o. Watch right and left make them no thief you, Lasgidi no be Otuoke oosmiley

lol...dem no fit try am...Police wey go arrest Satan never collect uniform

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / 2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / President Buhari Breaks Ground For Nigeria LNG Train 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.