Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage (5707 Views)

EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by LilyLuvSrk(f): 7:23am On May 01, 2015
I opened this thread so that we can share information about what to expect during and after the oral interview and documentation. Do we have to wait for long time before another list is been compiled.

Please who can explain more about this 2nd stage interview? What next when one scales through. Is it a one day thing? Or will they call names who scaled through & ones induction begins? Pls i need answers. Do we hve 2 wait in our respective states till the result is called?

Those who have gone through this or are working or has someone close working in immigration can help me/us out.
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by LilyLuvSrk(f): 7:24am On May 01, 2015
Will one be given an appointment letter there & then?
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Nobody: 7:25am On May 01, 2015
following...
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Nobody: 7:36am On May 01, 2015
i asked a friend working there....the interview is all about certificate verification and physical exercise
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Nobody: 7:38am On May 01, 2015
Following
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by finewoman(f): 8:53am On May 01, 2015
Is it a possibility dat dose shortlisted for d interview will get d job?
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Hostermipo(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
i asked a friend working there....the interview is all about certificate verification and physical exercise
please what does the physical exercise entails. , jogging?
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Nobody: 10:22am On May 01, 2015
Hostermipo:
please what does the physical exercise entails. , jogging?
yes....jogging....i will advise u start practising...and if ur chest is not wide enough...engage in chest enlargement exercise....
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Hostermipo(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
yes....jogging....i will advise u start practising...and if ur chest is not wide enough...engage in chest enlargement exercise....
ι тσт αѕ мυċн , ι ѕтαʀтєɗ ʝσggιηg єχєʀċιѕє тнιѕ мσʀηιηg, αηɗ αм υѕєɗ тσ ʝσggιηg, тнαηкѕ, . αηɗ ι нανє ѕтαʀтєɗ σтнєʀ ωσʀк συт тσσ, вєċαυѕє му нєιgнт ιѕ 1.7 αηɗ 0.87 ċнєѕт єχαċтℓу, ѕσ ι ωαηт тσ ιηċʀєαѕє тнєм α вιт
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by saytolz(f): 11:21am On May 01, 2015
tjkadzyanju:

Hi, What about slim ladies like me?
How on earth can I get a chest width of 2 ft? I don't know what to do. Advice pls
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by saqo(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2015
Hostermipo:
ι тσт αѕ мυċн , ι ѕтαʀтєɗ ʝσggιηg єχєʀċιѕє тнιѕ мσʀηιηg, αηɗ αм υѕєɗ тσ ʝσggιηg, тнαηкѕ, . αηɗ ι нανє ѕтαʀтєɗ σтнєʀ ωσʀк συт тσσ, вєċαυѕє му нєιgнт ιѕ 1.7 αηɗ 0.87 ċнєѕт єχαċтℓу, ѕσ ι ωαηт тσ ιηċʀєαѕє тнєм α вιт
Please how and what did you use to measure your chest that gave you 0.87? I used tape rule but didn't get the required result even after converting it. Are you that muscular?
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by LilyLuvSrk(f): 11:46am On May 01, 2015
saqo:

Please how and what did you use to measure your chest that gave you 0.87? I used tape rule but didn't get the required result even after converting it. Are you that muscular?

pls how did u use ur taperule & how did you convert it.
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by saqo(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:

pls how did u use ur taperule & how did you convert it.
Tape rule is in inches, so I converted the inches to meters online yet I couldn't reach 0.87m.
I have even sample 5 muscular guys in my area and none of them reach 0.87m chest. That's why I want the guy that said he got 0.87m from his calculation to enlighten us
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by urchrlex: 11:51am On May 01, 2015
skipping rope things, jump 1000times in the morning and 1000times in the evening then do like 30 push up every morning. You are fit to be Nigeria Immigration Service Officer.

1 Like

Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by obinna002: 11:53am On May 01, 2015
Lol, no be only appointment letter
LilyLuvSrk:
Will one be given an appointment letter there & then?
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by obinna002: 11:54am On May 01, 2015
No
finewoman:
Is it a possibility dat dose shortlisted for d interview will get d job?
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2015
Hostermipo:
correct....wish u success.
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 01, 2015
saytolz:

How on earth can I get a chest width of 2 ft? I don't know what to do. Advice pls
if you are in lag,I could help you but it might cost you a token o!
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Donbabajayz(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2015
so I googled how to measure chest, n here is what I found.. www.m.wikihow.com/Measure-Chest-Size. I measured mine and I was quite above the required 0.87m/87cm (I ain't so huge though)

Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 01, 2015
saytolz:

.....try to do press up....it will enlarge...what state is yours?
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Horlawoomey(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2015
With a tape rule, my chest measured 1.18m.
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Donbabajayz(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2015
Horlawoomey:
With a tape rule, my chest measured 1.18m.
guyyyy u dey chop iron? BTW pinshure....or...u know d drill
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Horlawoomey(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2015
Donbabajayz:

Am even ashamed that it measured that, some of my friends are having like 1.3m chest.
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Horlawoomey(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2015
Donbabajayz:

Am even ashamed that it measured that, some of my friends are having like 1.3m chest.

Like 120 push ups every day can help expand your chest, I have being doing that with sit ups since 2005 and I like the result.
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Donbabajayz(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Like 120 push ups every day can help expand your chest, I have being doing that with sit ups since 2005 and I like the result.
na so.... men way be men....I drop cap..
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by LilyLuvSrk(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2015
Mine is on the 5th. Who here is team Ebonyi. I'll be on the move from Lagos to Ebonyi on Sunday
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by LKO(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2015
Success to us all.
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Hostermipo(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2015
saqo:

if you are using tape rule, then it will be 34 inches. wrap it round your chest
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by masquellett(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2015
Just measured mine. Height-- 1.79m. Chest---1.04m. Godwin# grin. Na to dey jog round the whole street be the next thing now. Chai. Wahala dey oooo
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by saytolz(f): 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
hilaomo:
if you are in lag,I could help you but it might cost you a token o!

Oh yeah? You kidding me?
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by saytolz(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
.....try to do press up....it will enlarge...what state is yours?

Press up?? shocked shocked
Been running from that thing for years, even when I was into Taekwondo. Na wa oo
Ogun state, 7th
Re: INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage by Donbabajayz(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
Mine is on the 5th. Who here is team Ebonyi. I'll be on the move from Lagos to Ebonyi on Sunday
EBONYI too but 6th will be leaving Lagos on Tues.... best of luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Well-paying Professions That Don't Require A Bachelor's Degree / Numerous Vacancies @ Futa Akure / Writers Needed - N50k To 120K Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.