Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This (43263 Views)

Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by 2fine2fast(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2015
Blood of God
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by Jcob(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2015
National

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by bayele01(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2015
This are the days of SANYO
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by GuyFawkes: 2:43pm On May 01, 2015
Apoti FEDECO grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by hairyanus: 2:44pm On May 01, 2015
I gat them to show my kids

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by CR9R: 2:44pm On May 01, 2015
Now we can use different security measures to lock electronic sets. We will never be needing a physical lock

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by EiE1(f): 2:44pm On May 01, 2015
I saw and used it. My dad had one, his father too had one... So holidaying at granny's was home away frm home, tv-wise.lol

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by dipopooo(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2015
Yomieluv:
in Yoruba land we nicknamed in "apoti fedeco

Baba oooo. U don old o egbon

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 01, 2015
We still get a bigger one for Our family house,thats still working... We dont off but We close the screen grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by nerodenero: 2:45pm On May 01, 2015
If it's not 4pm,we don't open that door grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by jamillion: 2:46pm On May 01, 2015
gunther6:
Your own no get colored nylon for face?... Ahhhhh.... Pure bliss
d colored nylon came late 1960ies according to history

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by scarwiz(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2015
i saw dis tv @ my grand dad house but we use one of does black & white tv years ago
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 01, 2015
I thought I was the only person here that would know this. grin grin grin
Since all of you claim to be babies

How about changing channel
It will be goin kim kim kim as you turn the knob

3 Likes

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by akwaowoudo(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
The OP is still using it. The pics in his post is a current one.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by sacora(f): 2:47pm On May 01, 2015
APOTI FEDECO

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by chesm(f): 2:48pm On May 01, 2015
Tnk God I didn't meet dis.. Imagine using timetable for TV.. O boi!
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by Ayanko(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2015
We use to have one then and the only TV in our street. The name was SINGER. Kai OMG.

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by TheFilmmaker: 2:52pm On May 01, 2015
chesm:
Tnk God I didn't meet dis.. Imagine using timetable for TV.. O boi!

No disrespect, but how old are you?
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by zizirecords(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2015
Hian! See the cup and telephone....lol!
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by Eureka123(f): 2:54pm On May 01, 2015
All of una don old oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by lion042(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2015
We still have like 3 in my our house, big man tv
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by pat077: 3:00pm On May 01, 2015
Still using it.

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by saintneo(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2015
tobtap:
i must admit grin ...back when NTA dey start for 4pm ....but go dey show colour lines by 3.45pm... cheesy

Na 3 o'clock for NTA 8 Enugu, never missed Seasame Street then.

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by tobtap: 3:03pm On May 01, 2015
saintneo:

Na 3 o'clock for NTA 8 Enugu, never missed Seasame Street then.
grin grin grin ...same here as well and those cartoons
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by kuuljay(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2015
our own then the tuning handle broke so na plier we dey take tune am that TV was so wonderful that if any of our neighbours put film the TV they catch am. that was how we knew about blue film grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by omenka(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2015
Use lucozade wrapper to cover the damn thing and you get a "coloured tv". grin. That's how we did ours. Remember watching "behind the clouds" on it. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by sweetgala(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2015
Yup , had one with a dedicated cabinet with closing doors and all the tricks
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2015
Ezedon:
OP it seems you are APC fan- always backward
Hian!
Which rat hole diz one 4 crawl out 4rm again?

At d site of any Progressive, saTANists tremble down to their smellin pants grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2015
omenka:
Use lucozade wrapper to cover the damn thing and you get a "coloured tv". grin. That's how we did ours. Remember watching "behind the clouds" on it. smiley
Brotherly!
Those dayz were something else! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2015
Eureka123:
All of una don old oo grin grin
Nooo! I no follow dem oo! grin
Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by holluwai(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2015
Hmmm, the back nylon on lucozade.

Ojestas:
I remember putting one kinda screen film to cover the screen to make it look like a colour TV, hence making it show different fake colours. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This by Octaves(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2015
Öne is still in my village sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.