Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? (15861 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / Payoneer: The Best Online Payment Portal For Nigerians / How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 03, 2015
alienware:
Thank you very much.. Your information is very detailed.. Do Nigerians buy your ebooks ? I intend targeting only Nigerians . Do you make much to cover your hosting and advert ? Or u don't advertise ? Sorry for my self styled interview questions.
Well, you seek info, you will get it as i am able to reply.
I said, my target was international and the irony was that lots of Nigerian bought it via my affiliates. Never underestimate affiliates if your product is bomb.
But if you can start from Nigeria market then you dont need all these international gateways . May be interswitch can do the job. Just see how those that do that, get it right.
But for me, how much is hosting? Many lastest domain name sellers come with free hosting package for less than 10 dollars per year compared to hundreds to thousands of bucks i made then.I also designed my website. All I needed to do was just go to clickbank, browse through my interested website I like, and clone it with a software I watched from youtube then. Edit it with dreamweaver to my taste and that's all. That's what Many website developer do except those wordpress. So what I spent personally is peanut, all I do is plan and break it down in writing. And take it one by one.
I dont do much of adverts, if you can build targeted email lists, from your website, you will enjoy the inflow of its return later. I lost my targeted lists when I lost my laptop to robbery. I couldnt retrieve it also. It affected Many sales, so it was part of what discouraged me. It is achievable but tasking.
Google wso (warriors forum). You will thank me later.

Hope you will pay me for some of these info... ☺☺☺

1 Like

Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by kason(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2015
nancyshoes:
Paypal is simply the best.Talking of paypal,I need 6 guys in my team to work with.Contact me only is you are honest,sincere and have the passion to help others as well
Contact me on primexft@gmail.com
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by alienware(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
4bobo:

Well, you seek info, you will get it as i am able to reply.
I said, my target was international and the irony was that lots of Nigerian bought it via my affiliates. Never underestimate affiliates if your product is bomb.
But if you can start from Nigeria market then you dont need all these international gateways . May be interswitch can do the job. Just see how those that do that, get it right.
But for me, how much is hosting? Many lastest domain name sellers come with free hosting package for less than 10 dollars per year compared to hundreds to thousands of bucks i made then.I also designed my website. All I needed to do was just go to clickbank, browse through my interested website I like, and clone it with a software I watched from youtube then. Edit it with dreamweaver to my taste and that's all. That's what Many website developer do except those wordpress. So what I spent personally is peanut, all I do is plan and break it down in writing. And take it one by one.
I dont do much of adverts, if you can build targeted email lists, from your website, you will enjoy the inflow of its return later. I lost my targeted lists when I lost my laptop to robbery. I couldnt retrieve it also. It affected Many sales, so it was part of what discouraged me. It is achievable but tasking.
Google wso (warriors forum). You will thank me later.

Hope you will pay me for some of these info... ☺☺☺
Thank u very much. I appreciate. One more question ! What is the best source for a plr i can sell on my website. I bought one 3 days ago and it was thrash..
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
VoguePay rocks***

1 Like

Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by ITbomb(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
VoguePay rocks***
Na only you I fit believe What of payoneer I'm processing my card with them
Your book has really helped my blog, I will pay my dues when I breakthrough
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by Nuralaexy: 8:33am On May 04, 2015
There are many ways of managing payments online. So far, the best is still through a payment solution. Here in Nigeria, few of these payment solution can boast of been could at what they do. Simpleay, Cashenvoy, Globalay, GTPay, Voguepay and their likes. But to the best of my understanding, Voguepay seems to be doing good. if anybody has any issue with any payment solution, call or mail them for immediate solution to your problem. None of them want to be defaced on any social mediat site cos one thing or the other. Voguepay I believe still stands out in its activities. From experience they really rock.
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by Martniji: 8:43am On May 04, 2015
Y the long discussion on better payment processor or how to receive payment online. Many of them are good with one problem or the other. But voguepay seems to be the best so far. Na I see am o
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
alienware:
Thank u very much. I appreciate. One more question ! What is the best source for a plr i can sell on my website. I bought one 3 days ago and it was thrash..
learn well from wso. it takes time to get it though..
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by alienware(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2015
4bobo:
Tnks
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by stevenga: 6:04pm On May 20, 2015
I like Transpay out of all these services, when I get paid, I get the money straight to my account in mins. It is all about the time it takes for me to get my money that's importsnt rly. I know that if I wanna pick up cash, that it is there immediately.
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by Joewams: 7:16am On May 21, 2015
Payoneer.
Follow this link: http:///ysnB9
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by alienware(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Local Payments: VoguePay (releases your funds in 48 hrs, very poorly designed, untrustworthy-looking, international payment pages though).

International/Local: 2Checkout (My top pick. Pays you by wire or through Payoneer weekly. Accepts PayPal payments too).

LHPay requires money to sign-up. Always has issues and can suddenly withhold your funds. Cut-throat exchange rates.

And finally, you can't directly accept PayPal payments (I assume you are resident in NG).
can i use 2checkout to process Nigerian local cards ?
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:20am On Jun 09, 2015
alienware:
can i use 2checkout to process Nigerian local cards ?

Yup.

Any that's MasterCard or VISA branded.
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by alienware(m): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Yup.
Any that's MasterCard or VISA branded.
tnks.
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by agborodun: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2015
please how can i integrate the type of payment in
https://lifetimecaringfoundation.org/donate1.php in a dreamweaver/wordpress site?
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by alienware(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
4bobo:

How does regnow pay you ? Do they make payment directly to your local bank account or dorm account ? Tnk u
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2015
GTB DOM ACNT
alienware:
How does regnow pay you ? Do they make payment directly to your local bank account or dorm account ? Tnk u
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by wisehouse(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
coderXO:
If you are in Nigeria and your target customers are Nigerians, go to your bank and ask about the ability to accept web payments.

Most banks have provisions for these.

I've done alot of payment integrations for local online merchants.

Stanbic, Diamond Bank, FCMB, UBA.

I believe getting the Stanbic package is something like 60-80k.

Good luck
Hi dude., please can this work on a WordPress website
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by coderXO(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2015
wisehouse:
Hi dude., please can this work on a WordPress website

What do you need done?
Re: Which Online Payment Portal Should I Use? by sanjaydarji: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2017
You can check a list of the best payment gateway service providers. They provide providers reviews, comparison, free demo, pricing and many more details about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Slot Nigeria / Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.