Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce (20204 Views)

Buhari Has No Solution To Economic Crisis - APC Chieftain / Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / NASS Crisis: APC Lawmakers Drag Speaker Dogara, Others To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by gregg2: 3:22pm On May 01, 2015
w
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by chrisxxx(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2015
Fayose dont be afraid to negotiate but dont negotiate out of fear. These people cant do anything to you. You only need to be wary of what will happen between 1-5 of June. And in this case all you need to do is to switch to Amaechi's mood. All you need to do is to declare a 5-day holiday between 1-5 ie Monday through Friday to celebrate in full terms the victory of Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by Banter1(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=masseratti post=33301507]So Fayose can actually be impeached after Gej leaves on May 29?wow I never knew the law makers tenure will end in June 4 a full week after Gej must have left aso rock. [/quote ] by then parade don change gear. Fayose is a goner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by icedbreez(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2015
What is there in him not to emulate? That he should fold his arms and watch these Tinubu and Fayemi errand boys steal the mandate freely given him by overwhelming majority of Ekiti People in 16 out of 16 local govt? U think say na everybody go siddon look like GEJ and allow people rob them? Fowl.

D9ty7:
Fayose the bad man. APC lawmakers be like; After God, fear Fayose.
And someone calls this man his role model. What's there in him to emulate?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by Popemax(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2015
helpee:
you guys are criminals. So because I hold a different opinon you will rather have less of us. That is how genocide starts. For your information ekiti election was so peaceful that comparing it with Adedibu era shows you are irredeemably foolish. I am from EKITI. I am a medical doctor. I am rich in private practice. Yet Fayose is my role model. Deal with it
fayose my role model

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by Banter1(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2015
Before may 4th fayose will be impeached.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by godoluwa(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2015
19 APCheat EKITI LAWBREAKER can go to HELL!!! WHO CARES?
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by godoluwa(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2015
Banter1:
Before may 4th fayose will be impeached.
Dis is 3:33pm. u still dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by MrMcJay(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
chrisxxx:
Fayose dont be afraid to negotiate but dont negotiate out of fear. These people cant do anything to you. You only need to be wary of what will happen between 1-5 of June. And in this case all you need to do is to switch to Amaechi's mood. All you need to do is to declare a 5-day holiday between 1-5 ie Monday through Friday to celebrate in full terms the victory of Buhari.

They aren't sitting in Ekiti, they are sitting in Ibadan. The public holiday declared in Ekiti doesn't cover Ibadan. Thus, they are going to Impeach Fayose right from Ibadan and the APC-led FG would enforce it with the newly-acquired federal might

Remember that the new House in Ekiti cannot reverse the impeachment of Fayose as it is deemed as done.

If there is any contrary argument to this, it would be decided in Court when Fayose has been removed.

Mind you, immediately he is impeached, his immunity ends and he would be arrested for his role in that election rigging tape. He would be too busy trying to stay out of prison than getting into the Government House.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by peluscoten(f): 3:44pm On May 01, 2015
get 1gb for as low as #1099 on both mtn nd etisalat
https://www.nairaland.com/2288428/cheapest-data-ever-etisalat-mtn
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by chrisxxx(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

They aren't sitting in Ekiti, they are sitting in Ibadan. The public holiday declared in Ekiti doesn't cover Ibadan. Thus, they are going to Impeach Fayose right from Ibadan and the APC-led FG would enforce it with the newly-acquired federal might

Remember that the new House in Ekiti cannot reverse the impeachment of Fayose as it is deemed as done.

If there is any contrary argument to this, it would be decided in Court when Fayose has been removed.

Mind you, immediately he is impeached, his immunity ends and he would be arrested for his role in that election rigging tape. He would be too busy trying to stay out of prison than getting into the Government House.
If impeaching him in elsewhere other than in Ekiti would be valid he would have gone long before now. And why do u think the Ekiti 19 are making efforts to get access to the house? Mind you nobody can impeach Fayose. Vox populi, vox dei.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by victors123: 3:55pm On May 01, 2015
Go & chase him away frm office!!! All those useless house assembly they didn't have anytin offer we indigene of Ekiti who to want arrest!!! They are elected because people they can serve humanity but nw they are fighting for their personal interest!!! Yeye people
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by MrMcJay(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2015
chrisxxx:

If impeaching him in elsewhere other than in Ekiti would be valid he would have gone long before now. And why do u think the Ekiti 19 are making efforts to get access to the house? Mind you nobody can impeach Fayose. Vox populi, vox dei.

At the very worst, once Buhari is sworn in, Fayose loses federal support. Let me now see the thugs at the House complex when there are about 200 Mopol dere.
All they need is one sitting and Fayose is impeached. Once impeached, his security is withdrawn and he proceeds to court. When in court you people can then lay down your lives for him.

APC is bidding its time till around a week or two to
May 29. They won't impeach him earlier than that.
If they do,

1. Fayose would run to the Courts and the court
may grant a ruling which may scuttle the process.

2. PDP would provide him use of the military and
Police to intimidate the Lawmakers.

However, if they impeach him about a week to May

1. It would be too late to get a court ruling to save
him before APC takes over Abuja.

2. The Armed Forces and Police would be too
cautious to lay a finger to defend him for fear of
incurring the wrath of the new powers that be.

Mind you, once Fayose and his Deputy are
impeached, the next person in line to be sworn in as
Acting Governor is the APC speaker. Even if the new
PDP House Members come on board, they can't
rescind the decision of the former house. The best
they can do is to help contribute towards Fayose's
legal fees in Court. Even Fayose's deputy won't be
able to support his boss when the federal might has
been withdrawn.

And you know what, most of the new PDP
Honourables would decamp to APC within 100 days.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by creepsyme(f): 4:03pm On May 01, 2015
D9ty7:
ask temitemi1 lols.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by toyoutoyou: 4:10pm On May 01, 2015
emiye:

Adedibu of Oyo state had done better than him while he was alive, he won elections as long he supports a candidate, but thuggery and intimidation was the mode of operation, what has Fayose done differently?. You are a fool if you think thugs deployed by a governor can stop or limit the lawmakers , if the actions were not supported by the police. How you can support a governor who installed 7 lawmakers to sack 19 lawmakers should put you in crying mode . Your reasoning is so backward, and the Nigerian society will be better off, the more we have less of you. It is people like you that supports a village thief/criminal as long as he is the richest man in your village, in your warped logic such person deserves a chieftaincy title.
Stop wasting ur precious time with a product of a motor park.Many of them are on this media just to constitue nuisance.What do u expect from a guy who is a constant disgrace to his parents.They are all irresponsible set of people without shame.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by yinkobert(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
you guys are criminals. So because I hold a different opinon you will rather have less[url][/url] of us. That is how genocide starts. For your information ekiti election was so peaceful that comparing it with Adedibu era shows you are irredeemably foolish. I am from EKITI. I am a medical doctor. I am rich in private practice. Yet Fayose is my role model. Deal with it[/quote].You may be a medical doctor but to me you an illetrate in mind.Your pregnancy should have been aborted.You a disgrace to your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by wealth123: 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
helpee:
you guys are criminals. So because I hold a different opinon you will rather have less of us. That is how genocide starts. For your information ekiti election was so peaceful that comparing it with Adedibu era shows you are irredeemably foolish. I am from EKITI. I am a medical doctor. I am rich in private practice. Yet Fayose is my role model. Deal with it
a medical doctor? and u support evil? i think your certificate should be investigated. So in your clinic 7 is greater than 19?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by Generalkorex(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2015
D9ty7:
thuggery
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On May 01, 2015
eleko1:
undecided the 19 peeps shud be careful of Fayose and his killer squard lurking around.Babalola can't guarantee their safety.Make dem consult IYANGBALI for a good Ibadi,Aluwo,ifunpa lipsrsealed sad
good talk
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by greggng: 4:34pm On May 01, 2015
All my prediction have worked and this one won't be left out. Fayose is gone. He will be impeached. Nothing will happen. He is not stronger than iyako. All those calling him God will soon call him dog. Two weeks is enough for impeachment to be passed on him let alone one month. When abiola died we all knew what abatcha did. He sent the military to various trouble spots and the matter died a natural death. They so called ekiti people who claimed to love fayose will ran into their houses when after the impeachment soldiers will be sent to ekiti to tame them. Remenber this is no longer gejs regime fayose will be powerless.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by Evicsholar(f): 4:35pm On May 01, 2015
helpee:
sore loser. Fayose don't need federal police for protection. Common people like okada riders and teachers are the one defending him. The same people that chased away fayemi are defending fayose. In life, when your people are ready to die to defend you in spite of propaganda and intimidation, giving you 100percent in election, you are a genius. Fayose is the only governor that scored 100percent in every election in nigeria in the last election and you are saying he shouldn't be a role model to youth. Kindly mention the name of any member of your family that ever won a councillorship election so I can make him my role model. Fool
100 likes for you joor. Fayose is a man of the people. He is greatly loved by his ppl for Fayemi to have lost d election even in his LG. My cousin @ home had to stay delay her travelling just to celebrate Fayose's victory in court recently. The more these lawmakers try, the more they make it difficult for APC to win subsequent elections in the state. EkitiKete
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by D9ty7(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2015
icedbreez:
What is there in him not to emulate? That he should fold his arms and watch these Tinubu and Fayemi errand boys steal the mandate freely given him by overwhelming majority of Ekiti People in 16 out of 16 local govt? U think say na everybody go siddon look like GEJ and allow people rob them? Fowl.

And Omirin's impeachment is legal abi? And Fayose will go down in history as the governor who locked lawmakers out of the State assembly.
Lets call a spade a spade abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by Noblechykk(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

At the very worst, once Buhari is sworn in, Fayose loses federal support. Let me now see the thugs at the House complex when there are about 200 Mopol dere.
All they need is one sitting and Fayose is impeached. Once impeached, his security is withdrawn and he proceeds to court. When in court you people can then lay down your lives for him.

APC is bidding its time till around a week or two to
May 29. They won't impeach him earlier than that.
If they do,

1. Fayose would run to the Courts and the court
may grant a ruling which may scuttle the process.

2. PDP would provide him use of the military and
Police to intimidate the Lawmakers.

However, if they impeach him about a week to May

1. It would be too late to get a court ruling to save
him before APC takes over Abuja.

2. The Armed Forces and Police would be too
cautious to lay a finger to defend him for fear of
incurring the wrath of the new powers that be.

Mind you, once Fayose and his Deputy are
impeached, the next person in line to be sworn in as
Acting Governor is the APC speaker. Even if the new
PDP House Members come on board, they can't
rescind the decision of the former house. The best
they can do is to help contribute towards Fayose's
legal fees in Court. Even Fayose's deputy won't be
able to support his boss when the federal might has
been withdrawn.

And you know what, most of the new PDP
Honourables would decamp to APC within 100 days.
It is obvious you watch too much of seaonal movies.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 01, 2015
greggng:
All my prediction have worked and this one won't be left out. Fayose is gone. He will be impeached. Nothing will happen. He is not stronger than iyako. All those calling him God will soon call him dog. Two weeks is enough for impeachment to be passed on him let alone one month. [s] When abiola died we all knew what abatcha did. He sent the military to various trouble spots and the matter died a natural death. [/s] They so called ekiti people who claimed to love fayose will ran into their houses when after the impeachment soldiers will be sent to ekiti to tame them. Remenber this is no longer gejs regime fayose will be powerless.

Are you even serious at all?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by PhockPhockMan: 5:51pm On May 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

@bolded
You're a fool for thinking that way, so if they relocate to Ibadan, will they be relocating with the clerk of the Ekiti house of assembly and Ekiti State Chief Judge?.
In this case, Fayose hold the yam and knife.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:54pm On May 01, 2015
MrMcJay:

Grow up and improve your knowledge of Nigerian Constitution and Laws.

Legislators can impeach a Governor alone without a Judicial panel of inquiry neither can impeachment be done outside the State.

As we speak Ekiti State Chief Judge doesn't take orders from sacked APC lawmakers nor does he recognize them as principal officers until the determination of the suit file by them which the Federal High Court is yet to determine or set aside as requested by the APC Legislators.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by PhockPhockMan: 6:05pm On May 01, 2015
greggng:
All my prediction have worked and this one won't be left out. Fayose is gone. He will be impeached. Nothing will happen. He is not stronger than iyako . All those calling him God will soon call him dog. Two weeks is enough for impeachment to be passed on him let alone one month. When abiola died we all knew what abatcha did. He sent the military to various trouble spots and the matter died a natural death. They so called ekiti people who claimed to love fayose will ran into their houses when after the impeachment soldiers will be sent to ekiti to tame them. Remenber this is no longer gejs regime fayose will be powerless.
Illiterate.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by fareed69(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2015
ishiamu:

Mehhhnnnnnnnn phuck those men jare
Hmmmmmm
Phuck those men?

We shall See.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by abbeyie007(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
helpee:
u are a fool 4 dis writeup. Had it been one of ur family memba is among d G19, u won’t come 2 nairaland and be typing rubbish.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by maxtamazin: 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
emiye:
hush, and don't think like a fool. That a governor of a state mobilises thugs against the lawmakers . and station them around the state entrance with tacit support of the the policemen is something you lousy folks should be ashamed of. It was a similar modus Operandi of infamous Late Lamidi Adedibu , if that is your kind of role model, you are a disappointment to your generation and the next.

Remove Federal police support from Fayose, and he is gone, so tell me what is special about such a fellow?

Hush. .don't be a fool. If he arrest them where is he going to put them? Again all eyes are on fayose ..do u think he will do anything to jeopardize his standing? All he has to do is to make sure the people don't allow the legislators to sit....what is your Buhari going to do? Send police to attack them?
Time to move on...APC can't rule by force in Ekiti. ..The people don't want them...they made that clear in all elections.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
APC lawmakers are still whinning... Fayose isn't going anywhere though
how much are u gonna bet on it barcelona will not win this year champions league

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Deadly Security Threats Nigeria Is Facing / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Fuel: Buhari Rejects Marketers’ Demand For Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.