Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce (20203 Views)

Buhari Has No Solution To Economic Crisis - APC Chieftain / Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / NASS Crisis: APC Lawmakers Drag Speaker Dogara, Others To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by icedbreez(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
Omirin is like child that says his mother will not sleep...he himself will not sleep. If he had played along with his governor he won't have had problem, instead he chose to play party politics.

D9ty7:

And Omirin's impeachment is legal abi? And Fayose will go down in history as the governor who locked lawmakers out of the State assembly.
Lets call a spade a spade abeg.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by Ephemmm: 10:03pm On May 01, 2015
helpee:
you guys are criminals. So because I hold a different opinon you will rather have less of us. That is how genocide starts. For your information ekiti election was so peaceful that comparing it with Adedibu era shows you are irredeemably foolish. I am from EKITI. I am a medical doctor. I am rich in private practice. Yet Fayose is my role model. Deal with it

So, minority can impeach majority according to Ekiti's constitution! A qualified doctor without a qualified ordinary commom sense.

#backdoorcertificate#
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by olukuewu(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2015
surely, there is going to be an end to this Ekiti rubbish.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by hush15: 10:29pm On May 01, 2015
helpee:
Thank GOD I am not TEMITEMI, I would have been forced to say FAYOSE my role model. The lawmakers are scared of the people they want to legislate over while fayose eats amala, laughing with people in local joint. They want to continue their legislative duties in ibadan...yet they want to impeach fayose. Buhari should better not allow petty politics to distract him. These guys are clowns

personally, i think they should be left in ibadan, borrowing the Oyo state assembly for their duties while ekiti state moves on.

why should they be afraid of their people, their own people for that matter. should fayose give them that access and allow them to convene and reinstalled to their various positions, impeachment proceedings will be carried out with immediate effect. their hands not genuine.

left to me, I will keep payment what is due to them statutorily and let them be in Ibadan. But to give them that access to halt my government will be a great mistake. Fayose had better be wise.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by hush15: 10:42pm On May 01, 2015
helpee:
Thank GOD I am not TEMITEMI, I would have been forced to say FAYOSE my role model. The lawmakers are scared of the people they want to legislate over while fayose eats amala, laughing with people in local joint. They want to continue their legislative duties in ibadan...yet they want to impeach fayose. Buhari should better not allow petty politics to distract him. These guys are clowns

personally, i think they should be left in ibadan, borrowing the Oyo state assembly for their duties while ekiti state moves on.

why should they be afraid of their people, their own people for that matter. should fayose give them that access and allow them to convene and reinstalled to their various positions, impeachment proceedings will be carried out with immediate effect. their hands not genuine.

left to me, I will keep payment what is due to them statutorily and let them be in Ibadan. But to give them that access to halt my government will be a great mistake. Fayose had better be wise.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by muktar10(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2015
Fayose started it! I don't think their is need for any peace meeting! Fayose come and defend yourself shikenan!
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by thundebabs: 7:51am On May 02, 2015
don't u think u shd start thinking of d way forward rather than attacking one as another coz I don't see how u re so different from them too.
Re: Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce by newspapers: 7:55am On May 21, 2015
Today, its Crisis in Ekiti, Tomorrow, Ado Ekiti, day after Ekiti.. Are these the only state in Nigeria (http://www.newscabal.com/2015/05/21/crisis-in-ado-ekiti-15-killed-15-houses-and-6-cars-burnt/)

Even the Boko Haram menace in the north is reducing in bloodshed. Must we go through this selfsame issues again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Ministries Are Coping Without Ministers Under Buhari / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Obasanjo, Amina Mohamned, Ajimobi At Osotimehin's Church Burial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.