Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,640 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is There Any Significance In Islam Of Men Keeping Bears? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Significance In Islam Of Men Keeping Bears? (761 Views)

What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Friday!!! Its' Significance In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Significance In Islam Of Men Keeping Bears? by bongolistik(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2015
I think this goes to our Muslim brothers. We normally see many Muslim men keep heavy bears, the Ustaz and Imams, now for enlightenment, we want to ask if there are any religious significance or links to keeping bears in Islam or is it jst mare personal choice?
Re: Is There Any Significance In Islam Of Men Keeping Bears? by smallrincowis16(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2015
yes oooooooo.
the prophet (salla llahu alyhi wasllam )said.. be different from polytheist, cut your mustache and leave your beard
Re: Is There Any Significance In Islam Of Men Keeping Bears? by AvaterFolytaf(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2015
[b][/b] In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.
The most significant things muslim shlould always look out for in mattter of religion is not what he or she would benefit from it but rather because the prophet muhammad did or permited it and if the quran supports it. To start looking at the physical benefits of muslim religious matters or actions would make one lose interest in the matter or performing it because not all matters or rites can be understood by everyone in every generation. Oncelevel of. Iman/faith determines once understanding of all matters of the deen.
But the matter of bears is all over the internet.
Allahu a'lam(Allah Knows Best)

(1) (Reply)

Christiana In The House!! Will This Two Guys Make Heaven / Happiness And The Golden Rule / Trying To Conceive Beyond 2 Years? Join Me Here To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.