Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador (38445 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 1:31pm On May 01, 2015
vislabraye:

Without Nigerians, you guys in SA will be nothing. Especially you black South Africans who cannot produce anything.
If you doubt me, mention one notable South African alive who has done great exploit and I'll mention 3 Nigerians.

It's the white in your country that has made your country worth living. Without them, you guys would have been plunged into the stone age.
So give us respect. For instance, this us Naira Land, owned by a Nigerian. Tell us ine major South African website like this..

On the bolded, I will tell you again stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking - you are loosing your sanity!

What great exploits you Nigerians have done? Huh, tell me? With all that oil money the country makes in just one day - yet - you still stand in the que for 7 hours with a 25litre petrol container and still get nothing.....that for an oil producing country on OPEC....you must be ashmed of your self.

What great exploits you Nigerians have done? Huh, what new invention to help humanity? Nothing. You can not tell me about Innoson motors blah blah blah....there is nothing Nigerian about an internal combustion engine and SUVs....nothing....that was just re-modelling and rebranding of already existing methods, technologies etc........so really shut it.

In fact, you have done us all a great deal of disservice as the black people of Africa....when did your country start being in black hands? If there was anything peculiar about you guys - then Nigeria was supposed to be the shining diamond of Africa.....so you are a loud mouth for nothing.

At least in our case.....after 20years of blackman rule - there are indications that although things are heavy but the country is moving forward - though not at the pace we would like it to - but still we are moving forward. Infrastructure being expanded everywhere....it's just good to be a part of the positive things that happen here.

So shut it!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by mikron(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Yea nothing like african billionaire in the SA because they don't practise monopoly. Dangote is the most richest in africa because of monopoly market he enjoys.

We chased away whites because of our greed and love for power.
What about a successful business woman in ur country? None?
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by omonnakoda: 1:59pm On May 01, 2015
Shinaydoo!! You see ya life?
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by chukkystar(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
We have said worst here on nairaland

But this kind of hate can kill.lf SA does not use drugs then no one will bring them in.
very nice logic
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by mankand(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2015
I don't know what Nigerians are waiting for, boycott their businesses in Nigeria

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by lordthree(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

the minister was referring to Somalis not Nigerians....
so basically south africans are brain dead and cant come up with business ideas?

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by tellwisdom: 3:09pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

If you get confused this easily - then you should not be posting, right?

What is mugu.....so I can give you its equivalent in isiZulu?

Do you eat head of fish?..im eating Eba right now with Egusi sad... Tell me so I can remain for you
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by lordthree(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

You missed the point brutty, great madiba had forseen this problem and that's why he prefered to mingled with the whites and deserted the blacks.

He knew black men are so deadly, greedy and malicious.
yes because greed is a thing of color, and every black man is automatically greedy, your logic is mind boggling
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Ice4jez(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2015
project8:
I stil insist we Nigerians shud do away with mtn, dstv, stanbic ibtc bank, shoprite.for sure our govt cant force us to use any SA goods n services. we d ordinary citizens can make a full stop to all these insults frm SA vampires. we need to teach them lessons of their lives.idiots
becos of some odiot u want ur brother here to be jobless ba, u no well

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 3:35pm On May 01, 2015
lordthree:

so basically south africans are brain dead and cant come up with business ideas?

to be honest with you ... "Hawkering" or "vendoring is not in our blood
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by 14(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2015
nigerians living in SA are not painting nigeria good. Although they are good Nigerians, most of them are involved in shaddy business. Drugs, fraud, prostitution, human trafficking, fake pastors. Its so unfortunate that in those comments, its all about generilization, but you can understand the frustrations. Nigerians dont have a good trek record in SA.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 3:39pm On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

to be honest with you ... "Hawkering" or "vendoring is not in our blood

Yes Toi toing and looting is more your forte!

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by PunkyOh(f): 3:43pm On May 01, 2015
mikron:
What about a successful business woman in ur country? None?

Basetsana Khumalo, Khanyi Dhlomo Mkhize, Uyanda Mbuli just to name a few. All millionaires in different industries.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 3:44pm On May 01, 2015
14:
nigerians living in SA are not painting nigeria good. Although they are good Nigerians, most of them are involved in shaddy business. Drugs, fraud, prostitution, human trafficking, fake pastors. Its so unfortunate that in those comments, its all about generilization, but you can understand the frustrations. Nigerians dont have a good trek record in SA.

Approximately 10 million Diasporan Nigerians outside the country

Approximately 500,000 Nigerians in South Africa ( if they are that many)

Extrapolate the women and children from that number you get about 250,000 Nigerian men

Extrapolate the semi skilled ones, the barbers, the mechanics, the shop and restaurant owners, the ones in Universities, the Engineers and the wealthy who have the means to relocate.

You are left with about 5% of the 250,000

These are the ones who you say represent an entire population of 160 million people.

Simply because your perception of Nigerians is skewed by their clusters in Hilbrow and sunnyside, what your media feeds you and what your drunk shebeen brothers discuss doesn't make it reality.

Please go back to school!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by ellechrystal(f): 4:14pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

On the bolded, I will tell you again stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking - you are loosing your sanity!

What great exploits you Nigerians have done? Huh, tell me? With all that oil money the country makes in just one day - yet - you still stand in the que for 7 hours with a 25litre petrol container and still get nothing.....that for an oil producing country on OPEC....you must be ashmed of your self.

What great exploits you Nigerians have done? Huh, what new invention to help humanity? Nothing. You can not tell me about Innoson motors blah blah blah....there is nothing Nigerian about an internal combustion engine and SUVs....nothing....that was just re-modelling and rebranding of already existing methods, technologies etc........so really shut it.

In fact, you have done us all a great deal of disservice as the black people of Africa....when did your country start being in black hands? If there was anything peculiar about you guys - then Nigeria was supposed to be the shining diamond of Africa.....so you are a loud mouth for nothing.

At least in our case.....after 20years of blackman rule - there are indications that although things are heavy but the country is moving forward - though not at the pace we would like it to - but still we are moving forward. Infrastructure being expanded everywhere....it's just good to be a part of the positive things that happen here.

So shut it!!!
U this ugly guy, all u know is petrol, oil n fueling station, ur ignorance is legendary.
Go n read a book or better still clean somewhere dirty, cos it's obvious u ve nothing upstairs, ..
Hehehehehhe, fugly
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by stayblack: 4:14pm On May 01, 2015
SA ARE JUST FOOLS,WE USE AND HAMMER UR WOMEN,because U MONKEYS ARE SO ZERO IN UR HEAD..THE WAY U PEOPLE TALK,ACT,SHOWS UR SLAVE MENTALITY HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.RAMS.?. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.AND FOR UR INFOS BABOONS..WE STILL REMAIN UR,GIANT,FATHER,BIG BROS OF AFRICA.SO KISS OUR GIANT ASS..SLAVES..SA.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by guardian09(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

So shut it!!!

Well lets look at that last paragraph again, from what I can decipher you seem to agree that SA is moving forward right? Now the recent attacks on foreigners in SA was based on allegations that foreigners have taken all the jobs in SA, so tell me please how is driving this same people that have contributed in moving your beloved country forward is the right thing to do? one would think the best thing to do is learn as much as possible from the foreigners or better still export your skills/expertise to another country after all no man is an Island or what do you think?
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 4:27pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Yes Toi toing and looting is more your forte!

we have been doing it since 1912...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 4:30pm On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

we have been doing it since 1912...

We agree perfectly on this matter.

Now move forward from toi toing and tell your government to revamp your educational system cause Apatheid is gone, no more Jan van riebeeck and Paul Kruger.

Replace the knowledge with people like Jomo Kenyatta, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Mobutu Sese seko and the likes.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 4:31pm On May 01, 2015
guardian09:

Well lets look at that last paragraph again, from what I can decipher you seem to agree that SA is moving forward right? Now the recent attacks on foreigners in SA was based on allegations that foreigners have taken all the jobs in SA, so tell me please how is driving this same people that have contributed in moving your beloved country forward is the right thing to do? one would think the best thing to do is learn as much as possible from the foreigners or better still export your skills/expertise to another country after all no man is an Island or what do you think?

this thing of foreigners taking our jobs is neither here nor there...the two major causes of xenophobia in SA are 1.foreigners without proper documentation

2.foreigners committing crimes
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 4:32pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

We agree perfectly on this matter.

Now move forward from toi toing and tell your government to revamp your educational system cause Apatheid is gone, no more Jan van riebeeck and Paul Kruger.

Replace the knowledge with people like Jomo Kenyatta, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Mobutu Sese seko and the likes.

you better give that advice to your fellow young Nigerians to stop flocking to SA for our varsity education
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 4:39pm On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

this thing of foreigners taking our jobs is neither here nor there...the two major causes of xenophobia in SA are 1.foreigners without proper documentation

I disagree the underlying issues of Xenophobia stem from the following

1. High level of unemployment.

2. Resentment that government services are being consumed by these foreigners

3. the isolation of Township blacks who have been living amongst themselves since Apatheid and have a view that these foreigners are coming in to come enjoy the Freedom they fought for.

4. The perception that foreigners are stealing their women. ( odd since All other AFricans in the rest of the continent have no problem with this)

5. After effcts of APatheid on people who have been subjected to Violence and so act out with this same effect on strangers they want to control .

There is more if you want me to continue.....
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by guardian09(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

I would have thought that the laws of the land would be implemented there rather than inflicting any form of harm to a fellow human, but instead you would agree with me and so will every other person in the world that it was even the law abiding persons that lost their lives or properties.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 4:42pm On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

you better give that advice to your fellow young Nigerians to stop flocking to SA for our varsity education

Very Weak comeback.

I am disappointed.

Those Africans in your University are an asset to your system but you lack enough common sense to realize that cause you feel you just got back the country 20 years ago and are adamant on not sharing the spoils with these "black Foreigners".

Meanwhile since 20 years "White foreigners" have been buying up property and land in your country, pricing you out of areas like Camps bay and the likes.

YOu don't have a problem there though!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 4:49pm On May 01, 2015
guardian09:

What jobs are they taking - cutting peoples hair, running brothels, selling sweets and cigarettes by the roadside? That is not important. We do not care about this.

Here is the problem: your people came here and created no go areas for SAns in their own land with their bully behavior and criminal dealings. Hillbrow Jhb, Sunnyside Pta, Point Road Dbn and other places have been completely taken over by ruthless foreign criminals to such a point that these areas you have to avoid them completely.....better still if it were SAns carrying on like that - now its foreigners? Would you accept that in your own country, huh? Most of your people are behaving badly and SAns have had it with this! Not anymore.

I remember the other day in Dec 2013 early on a Sunday morning in the Joburg Station area - a group of Nigerians fighting amongst themselves, going up and down the street - it was ugly...it was scary. If people can come all the way from so far off and begin to do that among themselves - what about you as a SAn?

Most of your people here behave badly and we have had it about that. Instead of you guys accepting this and talking to them to tone down whatever you choose to lambaste us - just talk to your people down here to tone it down and just behave, please.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 4:50pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Very Weak comeback.

I am disappointed.

Those Africans in your University are an asset to your system but you lack enough common sense to realize that cause you feel you just got back the country 20 years ago and are adamant on not sharing the spoils with these "black Foreigners".

Meanwhile since 20 years "White foreigners" have been buying up property and land in your country, pricing you out of areas like Camps bay and the likes.

YOu don't have a problem there though!

you can't stand on one topic because you are clueless...you are worried about white foreigners buying properties in SA...if I may ask you...who owns eko Atlantic?

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 4:54pm On May 01, 2015
guardian09:

I would have thought that the laws of the land would be implemented there rather than inflicting any form of harm to a fellow human, but instead you would agree with me and so will every other person in the world that it was even the law abiding persons that lost their lives or properties.

unfortunately the government of SA was doing the brotherhood thing so that poor people from other African countries can also get a piece of cake...it backfired ultimately

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 4:54pm On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

you can't stand on one topic because you are clueless...you are worried about white foreigners buying properties in SA...if I may ask you...who owns eko Atlantic?

No I force you to think outside the small box your brain operates in. Don't avoid the statement. Address it instead of digressing about Eko Atlantic.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

What jobs are they taking - cutting peoples hair, running brothels, selling sweets and cigarettes by the roadside? That is not important. We do not care about this.
[/quoe]

Then why are your illiterates reiterating this in their complaints to government.

[quote author=Parolee post=33315712]
Here is the problem: your people came here and created no go areas for SAns in their own land with their bully behavior and criminal dealings. Hillbrow Jhb, Sunnyside Pta, Point Road Dbn and other places have been completely taken over by ruthless foreign criminals to such a point that these areas you have to avoid them completely.....better still if it were SAns carrying on like that - now its foreigners? Would you accept that in your own country, huh? Most of your people are behaving badly and SAns have had it with this! Not anymore.

We have no problem if you want to clean up your streets, by every means go ahead and do so. However educate your illiterate Zulu Xenophobes that there are innocent people who live in these areas who are getting by and foreign communites often cluster in certain areas within a country. Nothing unsual about that. Congolese, Ethiopians. Somali and the likes do this. What is problem. Do you want the whole of South Africa to yourself?

Jewish people control the Western cape and discriminate against your people living in their communities which are no go zones, you are not going there to riot?

Parolee:

I remember the other day in Dec 2013 early on a Sunday morning in the Joburg Station area - a group of Nigerians fighting amongst themselves, going up and down the street - it was ugly...it was scary. If people can come all the way from so far off and begin to do that among themselves - what about you as a SAn?
Most of your people here behave badly and we have had it about that. Instead of you guys accepting this and talking to them to tone down whatever you choose to lambaste us - just talk to your people down here to tone it down and just behave, please.

We give you permission to flush out Drug dealers and miscreants within immigrant communities. I don't think anyone will ever have a problem with this.

What next now, YOu want us to greet all of you in the morning when we see you. You want us to stand behind you in line as well.

You can take the people out of Apatheid attitudes but you can't take APatheid out of the people

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 5:04pm On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

unfortunately the government of SA was doing the brotherhood thing so that poor people from other African countries can also get a piece of cake...it backfired ultimately

You are an illiterate honestly!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by guardian09(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

Calm down bro lets argue this objectively,lets leave emotions aside. Forget if they are Nigerians or Martians,cause every country got their own demons. I want to believe that there are laws in SA? why not use that and deal with the foreign criminals as you say or have the Foreigners taken over your Judiciary as well?

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 5:06pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

No I force you to think outside the small box your brain operates in. Don't avoid the statement. Address it instead of digressing about Eko Atlantic.

you can't even comprehend what you type yourself...who am I to address your nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.