Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Steering Rack - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Steering Rack (2727 Views)

Toyota FV2 Futuristic Vehicle Doesn’t Use Steering Wheel / My Kazeem Said They Have Replaced Power Steering Oil With Engine Oil / Honda Steering Rack Adjustment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steering Rack by Rekit: 10:14am On May 01, 2015
Hello nairalnders, can somebody help me with the cost of the steering rack of a Honda baby boy?
I would also appreciate any info on where I can get a good one to buy.
Am fed up with my mechanic.
Thanks guys.
Re: Steering Rack by jostunde(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2015
Check oyingbo or jankara at Alagbado, oddyssey rack is 18k toks, u can also repair I repaired mine for 6k paid the mechanic that removed and fixed it back 3k
Re: Steering Rack by Rekit: 6:34am On May 02, 2015
jostunde:
Check oyingbo or jankara at Alagbado, oddyssey rack is 18k toks, u can also repair I repaired mine for 6k paid the mechanic that removed and fixed it back 3k
Thanks for the response. Can you help me with the contact of ur mechanic? Even if not the phone number, his workshop and name.
Thanks.
Re: Steering Rack by jostunde(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2015
Rekit:

Thanks for the response. Can you help me with the contact of ur mechanic? Even if not the phone number, his workshop and name.
Thanks.

Call me 08097227816
Re: Steering Rack by DaBullIT(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
jostunde:

Call me 08097227816

Why does asking for help turn to call me for some people? I just searched for rack too, do I have to call you?

(1) (Reply)

High Tech Car Theft Now In Nigeria? Kindly Share Stories/experiences / Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv / Questions On 2007 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.