Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) (31663 Views)

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by deletrue: 2:16pm On May 01, 2015
Funnicator:
See how Rochas is rallying igbos to the federal.
Rochas hope of Igbos
That is why the Izon man is outstanding. Why are all these visits? To do what? Abeg rubbish too plenty in Nigeria. Buhari is an Islamist, besides, he is an hausa man and will never take you people serious. He will only use you to actualise his personal and political ambitions and dump you. Ok, tell me what did GEJ do before four governors, all from the north dumped him other than tribal issues.? This hausa people kill your NYSC graduates, it was the yorubas , infact Fashola, who packed all the destitudes and dump them at the bridge head, Boko haram through Buhari killed the Ibos in the north east. Have the Ibos forgoton.. No south south, especially the Izons will pay Buhari any bloody sell out visits. For what? The other Obiano visited Buhari many times. The Izon are my best tribe. No body will dare betray one another. They will prefer to stand against what they perceived as an enemy.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 01, 2015
nairaclass01:

Get free tutorials on how to browse the internet for free, make money online, watch DSTV for free, send unlimited free sms, make free daytime call etc

log on to h t t p : / / f r e e b i e s w a l l e t . b l o g s p o t . c o m
scammer u are here again keep changing ur moniker. Whoever deals with u is at his own peril. Shameless scamer

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 01, 2015
Notice GMB posture in the first picture?
The man be like...Abeg make I dey careful with this people jare

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by ayoromer: 2:29pm On May 01, 2015
okorocha mama now hausa so he just wil misled his people igbos are looking for where to join d hausa d yorubas n d nigerdelta so they can do anything.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by citizenY(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2015
tayebest:
ROCHAS! "The lion of the tribe of Biafra"

Insha Allah, Rochas is a Nigerian president.in waiting.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by citizenY(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2015
tayebest:

Insha Allah, Rochas is a Nigerian president.in waiting. Which Biafra?
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by citizenY(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2015
tayebest:

Insha Allah, Rochas is a Nigerian president.in waiting. Which Biafra? Una. get INEC?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by DJAmyluv: 2:41pm On May 01, 2015
peckhamboi:
Every day, different set of Igbo leaders are meeting Buhari despite less than 1% of them voting for the man.

Even the Yoruba, Middle Belt and Hausa people who truly voted for him in droves are yet to visit him.

Some people are truly not shameful at all.
Just shut that stinking pit you call a mouth! Idiot

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by citizenY(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2015
alaoeri:
By their red caps you shall know them, Igbos have no choice other than to embrace chanji. grin

Agama lizards like? just hiving o.. no harm intended. thousand apologies.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by SirShymexx: 2:54pm On May 01, 2015
owobokiri:

if igbos were responsible for Jonathan administrations failure, your Yoruba stock that ruined NITEL, NEPA, Nigerian Airways, shipping line etc should be singled out and ruthlessly dealt with for destroying a promising country with your hedonistic pastimes..

Sorry, I don't do emotional illiterate-speak and I can barely understand the language.

However, I'd say there are over 100 ethnic groups in that country and you lot need to give the man some space to breathe, before clogging up the whole place like you are the only ones there. Despite not voting for him. GEJ ran his administration as a sectional president for folks from that region - don't turn this one into that destructive style of governance as well.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by iiiyyyk(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2015
peckhamboi:
Every day, different set of Igbo leaders are meeting Buhari despite less than 1% of them voting for the man.

Even the Yoruba, Middle Belt and Hausa people who truly voted for him in droves are yet to visit him.

So you expected every body to vote for him, u are verrrrrŕrrrrrrrrry DULL

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by cktheluckyman: 3:04pm On May 01, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Good!. The Eastern region has an important role to play in Nigeria. Okorocha is the new leader and mouth piece of the Igbo in the next administration. The Southern and Eastern region should lay down their sword but not their shield. We should all promote peace. Let's give the next government a chance.
Adamu Okorosha is no igbo leader and igbos did not send him on this visit to babaonechance
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by NaijirianKing: 3:06pm On May 01, 2015
Thoughts?
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Point of Correction.

In view of court judgment that sacked Ngige, people should desist from calling him former governor of Anambra State as stated in the court ruling.

I still don't see Andy Ubah as former governor of Anambra though he was elected a governor and he served some days before the court also sack him.

Andy Uba and Chris Ngige are Senators and not past governors.
Slowpoke!! If u were duely sworn in as a governor, it doesn't matter how u were kicked out, u are an ex governor! No use ur bad belle distort info for us!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2015
NaijirianKing:
That's why you have to love the Igbo man, he get liver past.

That one no be liver, na eye service!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by farem: 3:25pm On May 01, 2015
peckhamboi:

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by unbrandedcosy(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Point of Correction.

In view of court judgment that sacked Ngige, people should desist from calling him former governor of Anambra State as stated in the court ruling.

I still don't see Andy Ubah as former governor of Anambra though he was elected a governor and he served some days before the court also sack him.

Andy Uba and Chris Ngige are Senators and not past governors.
Mr Sabi. Jealousy go kill u.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by QuotaSystem: 3:27pm On May 01, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

The igbos has finally realized their mistakes in voting PDP. now they're trooping to abuja to beg Buhari. God is wonderful. grin God let my enemies bow before me as the ibos are bowing before a man they once called a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE tongue[/size]
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by millionaireman: 3:35pm On May 01, 2015
Funnicator:
See how Rochas is rallying igbos to the federal.
Rochas hope of Igbos

Let them give the SE a sixth state the area deserves now. This shall go along way to closing the existing wide gap in political representation between the north and south of Nigeria. No be asking for only political appointments that at the end benefit only the ones appointed.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by stayblack: 3:35pm On May 01, 2015
ROCHA NA SENSE MAN,HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM,HE IS TOO GOOOOOOOD FOR ALL THIS ,CHEAP COMMODITIES CALLED IGBO PEOPLE....GREEDY TRAITORS..SAI ROCHA...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Mbediogu(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2015
peckhamboi:

You inflexible "cast in iron" man. My people know how to lose well in order to stay alive. Which tribe you be sef?
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 01, 2015
dmandy:
Senator Ararume?

shocked shocked shocked
hahaha. Yes Ararume is there. Even Mbadinuju dey there also. All of them are now "change" agents.

Father in heaven, please help Buhari to save his self from all these corrupt and bitter politicians.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by millionaireman: 3:54pm On May 01, 2015
SirShymexx:
This charade is getting nauseating by day.

Are folks from that region the only ones in the country? How come they're the only ones who keep visiting the man almost everyday, with different delegations? What about the other hundred and something ethnic groups?

The ran and ruined the last administration and, it seems they're about to ruin this one before it starts.

These folks need to fall back and let the man do his thing. undecided

You formed a tribal alliance with the objective of subjecting the southsouth and southeast to political and economic backwaters. The tribal alliance unexpectedly succeeded in defeating a sitting president. Now people react to adjust to your terrible alliance that can bring Nigeria to an end if the alliance is badly handled, you complain

The last (outgoing) administration took Nigeria to overtake SA as Africa's fastest growing economy, despite all the distractions of your violent friends and huge sums of money expended in stopping the violent group. You expected Food to be brought to your table daily before you agree that Nigeria was taken by GEJ to become Africa's largest and fastest growing economy.

The greatest beneficiaries of largese by the outgoing administration of GEJ was the SW - followed by north.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by QuotaSystem: 3:59pm On May 01, 2015
owobokiri:
More like it...keep visiting him, pressurizing him, disturbing him... keep hounding him and bombarding him with requests till he eliminates marginalization and segregation in the distribution of federal government largesse across board... he is the president-elect of Nigeria not that of Arewaoduaistan..

What marginalization? Do you realize he is not sworn in yet? This your shameless face saving strategy after empty chest beating about Ndigbo being self reliant and not needing FG help only exposes your lack of principle and human pride.

Just imagine the shameless way Ndigbo are now lining up before the Fulani President they love to hate, begging for crumbs while other minorities maintain a dignified silence. Thank your stars for Rochas.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by millionaireman: 4:11pm On May 01, 2015
SirShymexx:
This charade is getting nauseating by day.

Are folks from that region the only ones in the country? How come they're the only ones who keep visiting the man almost everyday, with different delegations? What about the other hundred and something ethnic groups?

The ran and ruined the last administration and, it seems they're about to ruin this one before it starts.

These folks need to fall back and let the man do his thing. undecided

@ Sirshyrmexx: allover NL, you devote yourself to follow Igbo round the corner:here your recent view on the Igbo:

"Brev, I've been observant about Igbos as a group for three years now. And it seems their mentality/consciousness was systematically weaved/structured to follow the way the Jews played the holocaust with propaganda. However, the only problem is that: they lack the cerebral/economic prowess and "togetherness" (borne out of Jewish spirituality) of the Jews, to go for the kill."

SirShymexx, And you believed Holocaust was mere propaganda.
You may be mising your job and your daily bread because of fear of the Igbo. One thought baba Awo provided for your lot tobe well-educated and be less diffident.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by SirShymexx: 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
[s]
millionaireman:

@ Sirshyrmexx: allover NL, you devote yourself to follow Igbo round the corner:here your recent view on the Igbo:

"Brev, I've been observant about Igbos as a group for three years now. And it seems their mentality/consciousness was systematically weaved/structured to follow the way the Jews played the holocaust with propaganda. However, the only problem is that: they lack the cerebral/economic prowess and "togetherness" (borne out of Jewish spirituality) of the Jews, to go for the kill."

SirShymexx, And you believed Holocaust was mere propaganda.
You may be mising your job and your daily bread because of fear of the Igbo. One thought baba Awo provided for your lot tobe well-educated and be less diffident.
[/s]

Keep stalking me cos I have figured out ya folks. Did that time ago, just had to educate my big bredrin on Igbo consciousness.

Anyway, I ain't got time for ya folks, you are minions - got too many things to worry about and there is a lot of money to be made. But if the Yorubas ever call on me when ya folks start causing trouble, I have got the supreme formula to negate everything lol.

You can keep having sleepless nights - the original black man with the 3rd eye has more important things to attend to. Keep that quote in ya archives.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by Htown64(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2015
obailala:
Where is Barth Nnaji?

The title clearly says "Barth Nnaji" and that's why I opened this thread cos we need people like that in government but I cant see him in any of the pictures.. undecided lipsrsealed
Same reason here. can't wait to see him Marshall the revamping of the power sector.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by tit(f): 4:22pm On May 01, 2015
who is the slowpoke man in pink?
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2015
tayebest:

your father.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

The igbos has finally realized their mistakes in voting PDP. now they're trooping to abuja to beg Buhari. God is wonderful. grin God let my enemies bow before me as the ibos are bowing before a man they once called a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE tongue[/size]

Which ibos?
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by gnykelly(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2015
obailala:
Where is Barth Nnaji?

The title clearly says "Barth Nnaji" and that's why I opened this thread cos we need people like that in government but I cant see him in any of the pictures.. undecided lipsrsealed

as a Yoruba that is the only technicrat I want back in power sector.
Re: Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) by help3852: 5:08pm On May 01, 2015
See why igbos may not move forward.

They will never have a mind of their own, and speak one voice, any interest that favors them, they will join, playing 5th fiddle and collecting money for themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi / Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns / Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.