Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope (34744 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by LanreBrown: 5:24am On Aug 29, 2015
SGF, OGBONNAYA ONU AND VAINGLORIOUS NIGERIANS:

I just ended a telephone conversation with a confidant and senior friend who called from Abuja this morning and he gave me fresh insight into the new appointments announced yesterday. My friend who is very close to Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu told me that Dr. Onu called him this morning for 35minutes to tell him how vain Nigerians are. Dr. Onu according to my friend said his house was like Mecca yesterday in Abuja with no space for people to move around in anticipation that he would be announced as the SGF. In his house were Igbo professionals who want appointments and influencers who came with lists of those Onu should appoint as Head of MDAs since the Office of SGF is assumed to coordinate this. When someone else’s name was announced his house became empty within minutes. Now, Dr. Onu is a lonely man as all fortune seekers have disappeared. That is who we are. We want appointments for our village and ethnic man/woman so we can get our own share of national cake. Onu said all those crying over appointments for him or anyone is not for love, it is for what they hope to get.

ONU’s DISPOSITION

I personally would have preferred Dr. Onu as the SGF but now i know better. This man is a decent and gentleman of highest standard. Onu told my friend that President Buhari had given him the honour of taken him into confidence few days ago before yesterday on why he won’t make Onu SGF because he (Buhari) has something better for him (Onu). Onu according to my friend said President Buhari told him people attach so much importance to SGF and Chief of Staff because of the bastardisation of the system over the years and destructive influence peddling which got worse under Jonathan. Buhari told Onu that under his Presidency SGF and CoS wont become almighty that everyone must worship. The President told Onu that he wants to return government and bureaucracy to the days of yore when honour and integrity were the watchwords and not corruption and influence peddling, therefore, SGF and CoS wont be a coveted position again. The President also said, according to my confidant that he has his reasons for appointing certain people to certain positions and all will manifest in due season but chief among is the need to protect the individuals from undue pressure and making enemies for nothing. For example, if he gave Onu SGF position Igbos will hate him for life because Onu wont be able to give anyone appointment as that function will no longer be under the office of SGF. Many people wanted Col Hameed Ali too to be EFCC chairman or Chief of Staff but the President thought differently and put Col Ali in a place he believes Col. Ali will serve the country better. Buhari told Onu that he knows where he wants to use him and it will be what will bring glory and honour to him and the country. Buhari told Dr. Onu that SGF is not a big position contrary to what people think. It was part of failure of governance under Jonathan that made Pius Anyim powerful and to arrogate power to himself. SGF, for Buhari is an office to present memos for the Cabinet and the President and for PMB Dr. Onu should serve better use than that. Dr. Onu told my confidant that he was so happy with the President after their conversation. Under Buhari, the Ministers will be main drivers of government and I think that is where Onu and others will make their marks.

THE LESSONS: Don’t criticize what you don’t know just because everyone is doing so. Wailing Wailers are doing it not because of any love for country, Federal or Village character. They are shouting just for mischief. There are genuine concerns for balancing act by honest people and this President is very much aware. Future appointments will accommodate every section of the country just like the Military appointments.

Copied from Ajayi Temitope Carter's FB Wall.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153211745728867&id=732758866&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153211745728867&__tn__=%2As

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by odinese(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2015
.oh my God, I didn't read the full story thou..

All this idïots shouting Buhari is tribalistic bla bla bla all thieves. They just looking for their own pocket and not for helping their pple...

I just pity some goats on nairaland wailing abt not putting Igbo, Yoruba bla bla bla...once again, since when pdp have been choosing some random thieves, what have achieved

Oh God when will pple ever learn?? This thieves u shuffering and shmiling pple are fighting for will never help u!!!! They just fighting for their own national cake like what the man up there said...

PDP supporters are becoming very very annoying, most of them aren't even doing good jobs, either they doing a very hard work or they still searching for jobs, and u still see them coming here to post all hail to gej or up PDP...

Look am from anambra, when I visited my state last year I wasn't really impressed. U see a lot of pple riding bikes or doing some petty business but these modaf**** will still say all hail to gej lol..sorry for your life's thou..u guys are doomed!!

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Luckylife(m): 5:29am On Aug 29, 2015
When will he stop taking u for a ride. So only one section of the country are fit to cleans the rots as claim. Haba! How long bro.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Greyworld: 5:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Smtin big for Dr Onu, smtn lyk what?
Hand of the president? Or deputy vice president?

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by olafum1(m): 5:32am On Aug 29, 2015
wetin consign me? cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by ladyF(f): 5:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Na wa o. Everybody is creating thread to air views. E don do na, biko. Ahh ann!!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nelkoko: 5:40am On Aug 29, 2015
D man dat wrote d tin want make we believe say as Baba no give ONU d tin no pain ONU abi?...yeye dey smell

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Useless and fake news!!! You think you are talking to babies

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by ramdris(m): 5:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Whatever PMB wanna do, he should hasten up to douse tension cos even though I voted him, his appointments is truly making me worried.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by McKren(m): 5:57am On Aug 29, 2015
May God continue to make Buhari's heart as strong as stone so that Nigerians will in future learn not to trivialise history!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Teryfik(m): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2015
Speechless....meanwhile check my signature
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Young03(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2015
this is Wat I call ..nonsensestical nonsensesity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by jaybee3(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2015
You seriously want us to believe this junk?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by LanreBrown: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Na wa o. Everybody is creating thread to air views. E don do na, biko. Ahh ann!!!

"Shoro Niyen"

4 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by isbish(m): 6:28am On Aug 29, 2015
;DBros easy na! This English strong O!

Young03:
this is Wat I call ..nonsensestical nonsensesity

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by kurupt1: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2015
IN SUMMARY, OGBONNAYA ONU DON ENTER ONE CHANCE!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Firefire(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Story for the gods... cheesy

[size=18pt]APC CAN LIE[/size] shocked shocked

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2015
[i][/i]
I can't believe I read all these and ended up more confused..,these days Pple give opinions lyk we are talking about there mothers kitchen.
BTW
Now I knw how it feels to appear on FP.

8 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Smooyis(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2015
OK we are waiting then.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by bugzbunny: 6:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Somthing better for onu?
Lik wat?
Ambassador to Fiji
Aweranistan republic loading......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by PassingShot(m): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2015
If the president really plans to balance out all appointments at the end of the day, he should have waited to have all positions filled before going public. That way, the needless public backlash that has trailed this latest announcement would have been averted.

I wish the president wisdom and success in leading the country out of comatose.

17 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Greyworld: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2015
ramdris:
Whatever PMB wanna do, he should hasten up to douse tension cos even though I voted him, his appointments is truly making me worried.
Take a dose of valium 4 yur worries.

Tnk mi lata.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Fake news

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by BOBBYLET: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2015
LanreBrown:
SGF, OGBONNAYA ONU AND VAINGLORIOUS NIGERIANS:

I just ended a telephone conversation with a confidant and senior friend who called from Abuja this morning and he gave me fresh insight into the new appointments announced yesterday. My friend who is very close to Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu told me that Dr. Onu called him this morning for 35minutes to tell him how vain Nigerians are. Dr. Onu according to my friend said his house was like Mecca yesterday in Abuja with no space for people to move around in anticipation that he would be announced as the SGF. In his house were Igbo professionals who want appointments and influencers who came with lists of those Onu should appoint as Head of MDAs since the Office of SGF is assumed to coordinate this. When someone else’s name was announced his house became empty within minutes. Now, Dr. Onu is a lonely man as all fortune seekers have disappeared. That is who we are. We want appointments for our village and ethnic man/woman so we can get our own share of national cake. Onu said all those crying over appointments for him or anyone is not for love, it is for what they hope to get.
ONU’s DISPOSITION
I personally would have preferred Dr. Onu as the SGF but now i know better. This man is a decent and gentleman of highest standard. Onu told my friend that President Buhari had given him the honour of taken him into confidence few days ago before yesterday on why he won’t make Onu SGF because he (Buhari) has something better for him (Onu). Onu according to my friend said President Buhari told him people attach so much importance to SGF and Chief of Staff because of the bastardisation of the system over the years and destructive influence peddling which got worse under Jonathan. Buhari told Onu that under his Presidency SGF and CoS wont become almighty that everyone must worship. The President told Onu that he wants to return government and bureaucracy to the days of yore when honour and integrity were the watchwords and not corruption and influence peddling, therefore, SGF and CoS wont be a coveted position again. The President also said, according to my confidant that he has his reasons for appointing certain people to certain positions and all will manifest in due season but chief among is the need to protect the individuals from undue pressure and making enemies for nothing. For example, if he gave Onu SGF position Igbos will hate him for life because Onu wont be able to give anyone appointment as that function will no longer be under the office of SGF. Many people wanted Col Hameed Ali too to be EFCC chairman or Chief of Staff but the President thought differently and put Col Ali in a place he believes Col. Ali will serve the country better. Buhari told Onu that he knows where he wants to use him and it will be what will bring glory and honour to him and the country. Buhari told Dr. Onu that SGF is not a big position contrary to what people think. It was part of failure of governance under Jonathan that made Pius Anyim powerful and to arrogate power to himself. SGF, for Buhari is an office to present memos for the Cabinet and the President and for PMB Dr. Onu should serve better use than that. Dr. Onu told my confidant that he was so happy with the President after their conversation. Under Buhari, the Ministers will be main drivers of government and I think that is where Onu and others will make their marks.
THE LESSONS: Don’t criticize what you don’t know just because everyone is doing so. Wailing Wailers are doing it not because of any love for country, Federal or Village character. They are shouting just for mischief. There are genuine concerns for balancing act by honest people and this President is very much aware. Future appointments will accommodate every section of the country just like the Military appointments.

Copied from Ajayi Temitope Carter's FB Wall.
FUL OF LIBEL.

10 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2015
More reason why he will never get the job

he's yet to be appointed and hungry village imbeciles have clamped on him like flies wey see sh it, how will he do a good job when he'll award contracts to his kinsmen and the corruption will continue

At this point I'm beginning to see reasons buhari is taking these bold steps

always remember
*I belong to everybody I belong to no body*

Good bless Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2015
More reason why he will not never get the job
he's yet to be appointed and hungry village

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by temitemi1(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2015
Head of Daura cool
Greyworld:
Smtin big for Dr Onu, smtn lyk what?
Hand of the president? Or deputy vice president?

7 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2015
odinese:

All this idïots shouting Buhari is tribalistic bla bla bla all thieves. They just looking for their own pocket and not for helping their pple...

I just pity some goats on nairaland wailing abt not putting Igbo, Yoruba bla bla bla...once again, since when pdp have been choosing some random thieves, what have achieved

Oh God when will pple ever learn?? This thieves u shuffering and shmiling pple are fighting for will never help u!!!! They just fighting for their own national cake like what the man up there said...

PDP supporters are becoming very very annoying, most of them aren't even doing good jobs, either they doing a very hard work or they still searching for jobs, and u still see them coming here to post all hail to gej or up PDP...

Look am from anambra, when I visited my state last year I wasn't really impressed. U see a lot of pple riding bikes or doing some petty business but these modaf**** will still say all hail to gej lol..sorry for your life's thou..u guys are doomed!!

Who is this Yoruba Igbo wannabe?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by handie(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Wow! If this really is true, then I'll relax and just let Buhari do his thing. Seems he knows what he is doing and ain't clueless. Abeg how many likes for Mr. President?

29 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by omenka(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2015
odinese:

PDP supporters are becoming very very annoying, most of them aren't even doing good jobs, either they doing a very hard work or they still searching for jobs, and u still see them coming here to post all hail to gej or up PDP.

Absolutely true. I had to advice one of them the other day to spend more time on the jobs and careers section of the forum rather than spend all day cursing Buhari in the politics board. I put it to him somehow someway, his unemployment isn't unconnected to the misrule of PDP over the years.

I just don't understand why an unemployed youth would support such a party.

21 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by otukpo(f): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2015
When did the president's private telephone conversation become a public news. People sit down and imagine things and begin to circulate it. Height of joblessness.

Onu remains a man of integrity and honour and people should leave him out of their propaganda.

21 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by ramdris(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Greyworld:

Take a dose of valium 4 yur worries.

Tnk mi lata.
Just because we are in a faceless forum does not mean you should come here your to display the poor job ur parents did on you. Must you attach your response to mine? It's nitwit like you that makes this wonderful forum at times uninteresting. Pple like u got nothing upstairs but preys on other pple's opinion.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Office In Akwa Ibom Burnt Hours Before Governorship And Assembly Election / Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) / Reno Omokri Clash With Tinubu Supporters In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.