Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,873 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Jay Z And Beyonce Sleep In Separate Rooms Says Family Member “details Here” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z And Beyonce Sleep In Separate Rooms Says Family Member “details Here” (1661 Views)

LUTH Denies #savemayowa Fundraising Role, Says Family Stalled Treatment / Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos) / DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z And Beyonce Sleep In Separate Rooms Says Family Member “details Here” by orlandoblue: 11:49am On May 01, 2015
Following the claims of Jay Z and Beyonce that their marriage was still solid, just for a relative of beyonce to come out with the claims that the couples sleep in different rooms.

Just conducted interview with Heat Magazine, Beyonce’s cousin, Shanica Knowles, shed some light on what’s been going on behind the scenes for the power couple.

“They don’t even mention the elevator incident anymore. It hasn’t been spoken about and everyone has moved on from it. Despite all the rumors over the past year, her and Jay have remained united and worked on things behind closed doors,” she told the mag.

However, an anonymous sources reveals to the mag that:

“They’re tied into so many deals and contracts, they can’t just go their separate ways. Yes, they’re going on all these public dates and she’s Instagramming their ‘perfect’ holidays, but the reality is, their lives can be quite separate, and like any other couple, if they argue, they’ll sometimes sleep in separate bedrooms.”

Yes, they are in business together but does that have to affect their sleep routines as a couple?
MORE CELEBRITY NEWS AT http://www.naijarace.com/jay-z-and-beyonce-sleep-in-separate-rooms-says-family-member-details-here/

Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Sleep In Separate Rooms Says Family Member “details Here” by ELTON123(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2015
Please teach me how to book
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Sleep In Separate Rooms Says Family Member “details Here” by barnacle: 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
the last time Bee can b c me...i told ha marriage is fr better or for worse.stay with him.tink shez following my words
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Sleep In Separate Rooms Says Family Member “details Here” by enoqueen: 1:11pm On May 01, 2015
U ve ended up saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Sleep In Separate Rooms Says Family Member “details Here” by drizslim(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2015
Whats There i Also Sleep In Separate Room With My ...Sister

(1) (Reply)

Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets / Nigerian-british Actress Ashley Madekwe Strips Naked To Promote Sneakers (pics) / PHOTOS: Stephanie Okereke's Hubby & Founding Father Of Zambia,kenneth Kaunda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.