Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (1215 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 12:39pm On May 01, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Fri - 1/5//15)- A NEW BEGINNING OF PROSPERITY

1.Thank you Father for the grace to see the beginning of another brand new day and month.

2.Thank you Father for your hand and faithfullness over Ngeria.

3.Father, in your infinite mercy, banish poverty from every area of my life in Jesus’ Name.

4.Father,let the wealth of the unbelievers be transferred into my hands.

5.Father,let this month be to me as the first month of the year, in astonishing prosperity in Jesus’ Name.

6.Father,let my ways please you and cause all my enemies to be at peace with me.

7.Father,forgive me all my sins and turn my heart back,to seek you again.

8.Father,beginning from this month,let me cross over,permanently,from lack and poverty to prosperity.

9.Father. let your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow,enter into my labours today.

10.Father,let me begin to experience the showers of your blessings in every area of my life.

11.Father,let the doors of your prosperity and astonishing wealth be opened unto me perpetually.

12.Every power that says I will not make it in life,let him be the ladder that I will climb to my breakthrough and prosperity.

13.Father,as from today,let men,women and children,be competing to bless and favour me.

14.Father,cause me to receive uncommon favour,this month, even, from unusual quarters in Jesus name.

15.Your Personal Petitions.
16. In Jesus name I pray.
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! / Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible / Why Zambia President, Lungu, Hosted Prophet Joshua Iginla + Exclusive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.