Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! (1199 Views)

What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / Atheists Are Hypocrites / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Atheists opine that God does not exist!
Before, I was outraged by this apparent blasphemy, but upon series of ‘reasoning’ and analysis, I admit that the atheists are right after all. You are shocked? WAIT A MINUTE
God created all things (JOHN 1:1-3)
He created things that can be seen and those that cant be seen
GOD CREATED EXISTENCE. YES. SO YOU SEE, GOD IS OUTSIDE OF EXISTENCE, HE IS BIGGER THAN EXISTENCE, HE IS OUTSIDE OF EXISTENCE, SO HE DOES NOT EXIST…HE IS WHO HE IS (I AM THAT I AM) AND HE IS REAL

HIS NAME IS YHWH
HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST
HE IS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR !!!
JESUS BLESS YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by Bugatie(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
O.y.o
Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
OYO
Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by freecocoa(f): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is how it starts, make una catch am, tie am rope before him enter market o.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by ojun50(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Young man are u ok
Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
[b]Lol this logic is quite funny.

Existence is rooted in our perception of what is.
So since perception cannot perceive outside existence (if there is such a thing)
then

It is absolutely impossible and improbable for you to know or determine anything outside existence or above existence, there is not even any way you can know that there is anything like "outside existence" unless of course you assume it up.

So everything you poured on us here are just assumptive wishful improbability since it is not within the context of your perception.

If you (can) know anything is outside existence, it means you perceived it because knowledge is as a result of perception therefore that concept is still within the confine of existence.

So since you can not know if at all there is anything like outside existence which now begs the question; How exactly did you get to know there is anything as outside existence and something that is within the confine of outside existence..?
(Remember sheer knowledge of such even in the least sense brings it into the dimension of existence and perception)
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by hahn(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
bingbagbo:

SO HE DOES NOT EXIST

AND HE IS REAL

undecided

This one no be Are weed o. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by herald9: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
bingbagbo:

Before, I was outraged by this apparent blasphemy, but upon series of ‘reasoning’ and analysis, I admit that the atheists are right after all. You are shocked? WAIT A MINUTE
GOD CREATED EXISTENCE. YES. SO YOU SEE, GOD IS OUTSIDE OF EXISTENCE, HE IS BIGGER THAN EXISTENCE, HE IS OUTSIDE OF EXISTENCE, SO HE DOES NOT EXIST…HE IS WHO HE IS (I AM THAT I AM) AND HE IS REAL

HIS NAME IS YHWH
HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST
JESUS BLESS YOU!!!
Do you know you don't even exist?

If you doubt it... WHO ARE YOU?

Don't tell me your name... Don't tell me your dad's or grand dad's names.

Who are you?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by An2elect2(f): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin on seeing this thread, they thought they got a new convert, but seeing it was far from expectation there was OMG jaw dropping disappointment all over them. Lol.

Op is not regular here but when he visits he always comes like a whirl wind. Take it easy o. God does not exist ni undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by menesheh(m): 2:10am On Jul 31, 2015
bingbagbo:

Nice thinking, for recognizing and conceding to the idea that your god doesn’t have anything to do with in our physical universal and in the realm of our reality. Great sincerity.

You are thriving in fantasy.
Until you start evaluating your arcane believe, to know whether or not it is true and factual, your end product will continue to be delusional.

HIS NAME IS YHWH
HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST
JESUS BLESS YOU!!!

You've never demonstrated any proof that your god created existence, you just made a proposition. You later said that god "is who he is" which as you rightly said that he doesn't exist within the realm of space, time and matter; he is still who he is, why the hell are you disturbing him wherever he is. He is just relaxing comfortable in your brain.

You are fallaciously appealing to non-existent authority. Until you show us or demonstrate the mechanisms you apply to absolutely conclude that he is existing in a realm ouside ours, a place our mundane understanding cannot reach, why the fvck must you be disturbing us about him. He is still non-existent till then.

Is like me coming up with another name of my own deity or god by the name buhaha (peace be unto him grin), HE IS OUTSIDE OF EXISTENCE (in your own words),SO HE DOES NOT EXIST…HE IS WHO HE IS (I AM THAT I AM) AND HE IS REAL.
HIS NAME IS BUHA
HIS NAME IS BUHAHA
BUHAHA BLESS YOU!!!
does that make sense to you, yea it should if jesus could ever make sense to you.

Goodluck for believing in Roman and jewish gods and myths. You are welcome wink

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
" THE FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THAT THERE IS NO GOD"

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2015
bingbagbo:

" THE FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THAT THERE IS NO GOD"

O ye "wise one" why not prove to us that he exists, for we know nothing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by winner01(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2015
i recommed this great song for y'all...My everything-owl city.

www.nairaland.com/2474302/most-committed-atheists-once-chtistians
Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by winner01(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
grin
Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by finofaya: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. OP you nearly got started.

To "exist" is to "be". "is" represents the third person singular present of "be". Therefore, "exist", "be", and "is" mean the same thing. If God exists not, then he is not. No claiming that "he is who he is".
Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by lopjohnny(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2015
if you think God doesn't exists....... then you must be s FÖÔL
Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by davien(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
An2elect2:
grin on seeing this thread, they thought they got a new convert, but seeing it was far from expectation there was OMG jaw dropping disappointment all over them. Lol.

Op is not regular here but when he visits he always comes like a whirl wind. Take it easy o. God does not exist ni undecided
Again your reasoning is piss-poor,what high expectations do atheists have for deconversions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by davien(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
lopjohnny:
That must make you a fool by heredity,as your ancestors didn't believe in the god you are touting now ..

This is the underlining problem with Nigerian Christians,insulting or defacing oppositional views is all you can do...no objective criticism of atheism whatsoever....

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by An2elect2(f): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
davien:
Again your reasoning is piss-poor,what high expectations do atheists have for deconversions?

grin This would have made sense if you were not an envangelical atheist. grin Keep lying to yourself if that's the only way you can munch this:yummy!

Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:09am On Dec 31, 2015
lopjohnny:
Re: Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Is The Catholic Doctrine Contradictingg The Scripture??? / I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris / How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.