Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know (1882 Views)

Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 01, 2015
*tests microphone*

Hey there, you see that cute, overtly bottle-shaped chick you admire so much? Here are 10 things she likely does that you don't know about:-

1.) Wearing The Same Bra For A Long Time: Having lived among lots of females during my lifetime, I can, without fear of exaggeration, tell you that most women wear the same bra for a long time until it begins to smell before they change it. Some even wear it while it stinks without knowing that they carry strong insecticides on their chest unless they're told. grin

2.) Playing With Their Kitties: Hahahaha! They'll never admit it, not even amongst themselves. They -- not necessarily masturbate but-- enjoy playing with their kitties most especially when in bed or in the bathroom.

3.) Practising French Kiss: *chuckles a bit* Now this is quite ridiculous but it's absolutely true. A lot of women, upon falling totally in love with a guy or watching a very romantic movie fantasize a lot about kissing this "guy" pictured in their head. In some cases you see them kissing their parms, the wall, the mirror, a pillow, e.t.c just to see how good they are at kissing.

4.) Crying For No Reason And Feel Silly About it: Women and cry be like Orange and Juice. They cry virtually over everything and when they run out of things to cry over, they cry over nothing. Funny enough, they don't only do it in front of the guy or their friends but also in private and they feel very silly afterwards.

5.) Crying In Front of a Mirror: You think Number 4 was all I had to tell you about the "Women Juice"? Ha! You never see anything oh. A woman would stare a her reflection at the mirror and cry like that's where her problem is. Snap! That sure is! They are their problem.

6.) Giving Each Boob a Name: *Laughs in Ijaw* Women no go kill person! There was this family friend of ours who came for my brother's wedding some years back and she kept bragging openly to my brother's wife how "Nkechi" almost caused an accident on the road. You can imagine how ackward I felt to find out that this "Nkechi" was actually her left boob. I was like "!?!?!?!?!?"

7.) Sleeping Stark Naked: Even though, I must admit, this is becoming common knowledge, a good number of men are oblivious to the fact that women enjoy sleeping naked. If you doubt me, try paying your GF a surprise visit early in the morning and meet her in bed. Your eyes go fall off.

8.) Admiring Guys' Bulge: When a woman goes out of her house on a good day, simply put that she's on a bulge-hunt. As men admire ladies' boobs and backside, women are also on the look out for some pipe-shaped protusions at every jean trousers.

9.) Admiring Other Women: Inasmuch as many of them preach against jealousy, they just can't resist the temptation of admiring fellow ladies. For some, it's just to get updated with fashion while for others, it is to ensure that no one steals their "cynosure of all eyes" status. Either way, it's often fueled with competitiveness and jealousy. Women sha!

10.) Practicing How to Behave Around Men infront of the Mirror: You see, everything is pre-planned. They know just when to smile, when to laugh, when to ignore and when to walk out on you. Why? It's practice! They smile, laugh, cry, ignore and walk out on themselves on the mirror just to unlease it on you when next you meet.

Can they get any weirder?

Please add yours....

Source: Reiyvinn of www.sparkupnaija.com

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Sugahylz(f): 2:10pm On May 01, 2015
This your points tho undecided undecided
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 01, 2015
About number 1; we usually av a favorite bra.

@Number 5; It's only my mirror that is allowed to see me cry angry

I'm also guilty of No 8 embarassed

@Number 9; Thank God I'm not a man, coz I will definitely be a polygamist.... I Admire beautiful and classy ladies a lot.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by jaybee3(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2015
Adufetohposh:

Women being the greatest con artists ba?
Push up bra things just to deceive us…
Make una fear godoooo

Adufetohposh:

I guess we need to start paying attention to the oscillating colourisation of ya Sclera

Adufetohposh:

Yeparipa samboribobo

Walking hôrny trap!

Adufetohposh:

@Number 9; Thank God I'm not a man, coz I will definitely be a polygamist.... I Admire beautiful and classy ladies a lot.
You don’t have to be a man since you’ve indirectly confirmed you are an hermaphrodite tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 01, 2015
Sugahylz:
This your points tho undecided undecided
Na lie?
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 01, 2015
Adufetohposh:

@YourSignature, Hello dear, my name is Success. Can I proceed?
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 01, 2015
jaybee3:

Women being the greatest con artists ba?
Push up bra things just to deceive us…
Make una fear godoooo

I guess we need to start paying attention to the oscillating colourisation of ya Sclera

Yeparipa samboribobo

Walking Hot trap!

You don’t have to be a man since you’ve indirectly confirmed you are an hermaphrodite tongue tongue tongue tongue
Bros no rope me now.... hermaphrodite bitii bawo shocked
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by fuckshit: 3:06pm On May 01, 2015
fυςκ!!! nothing fυςking knew about these four below;
1.) Wearing The Same Bra For A Long Time:
2.) Playing With Their Kitties:
7.) Sleeping Stark Unclad
9.) Admiring Other Women

know a friend that is a “fan" of number 7 & fυςking good at observing number 1;
& another bїtςh that is a bloody fυςking expert at number 2 & fυςking enjoys number 9 as well grin grin
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Young03(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2015
1,4,5 ...gals sabi dem wella,,,condemned bra, crying 4 notin,,in fact mak i stop here
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by daveP(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2015
@Adufetoposh: you brought me here o

(turns and serves her some coffee)
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2015
daveP:
@Adufetoposh: you brought me here o

(turns and serves her some coffee)
Thank you my Good friend kiss

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by lindq: 7:55pm On May 01, 2015
Number 8 tho. LMFAO!
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by lolalizabetha(f): 8:57pm On May 01, 2015
OK what!!!@6 n 8..lool
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by daveP(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Thank you my Good friend kiss
and HNM to you!

I couldnt but grin @your siggy.
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by lindq: 10:26pm On May 01, 2015
I see some truths in what the OP said tho. I'm so fund of Number 8, it's crazy! *hides face*
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 01, 2015
Lalasticlala Ishilove Obinoscopy Farano Seun Mynd44 Standd kindly do the needful.
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 04, 2015
LALASTICLALA ISHILOVE SEUN FARANO STANDD WHY NA
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 06, 2015
Bump
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Eazie351(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
11. They just be lookin at u while ure asleep. Does anyone know that?
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Eazie351:
11. They just be lookin at u while ure asleep. Does anyone know that?

lol baba for the girls
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Eazie351(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Reiyvinn:

lol baba for the girls
Yhu know that? grin
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Eazie351:

Yhu know that? grin
yeah man, see as them dey die for you

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back Guys.. / HOLY MOLY! Meet The Pretty Female Giant, Aly Stosz, Who Is Also A Model - Photos / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.