Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan (47527 Views)

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / 8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by nerodenero: 3:52pm On May 01, 2015
The caption is funny. Why the special mention of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Emir of Kano? ok, Jonathan sacks him and re-appoint him again abi! Anyway, so much for getting traffic and making it looks attractive to readers cheesy
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by pcicero(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2015
Etsu Nupes have always been Chancellors of OAU. Tony Fash and others had a raw deal from Ndayako (Fmr Etsu Nupe and Emir of Bida).
In any case, i guess the old man just had to do the biddings of the dark-goggled general.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by IamOdin: 3:54pm On May 01, 2015
Itz too late GEJ!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 01, 2015
I dont understand why its dem monarch that are appointed to VC.

Can someone explain why its so. ?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Popemax(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2015
Good develppment....
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2015
I'm happy to see the Olowo of Owo, Victor Olagbegi on the list. Owo madè.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by ligopedro: 3:57pm On May 01, 2015
The man don high, just dey do anyhow .. undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by UnknownT: 3:57pm On May 01, 2015
Eze Ilomuanya? Hmmmmm. No comm lipsrsealed
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by kennydee05(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2015
Oba Akinolu should have been appointed as A Chancellor of Federal University in South East.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Redoil: 3:59pm On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Seen
clown berem is that all you got to say?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by hensben(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2015
grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by dhorlipizzu(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
Adonbilivit!!! Anyway happy new month to u all... may all our debtors pay us this month ooooo

Ayafsaidmyown
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by gbengus17: 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
I HOPE IT IS NOT A LAST MINUTE BRIBE, SO THAT SANUSI CAN CLOSE HIS MOUTH ABOUT THE 20 BILLION NNPC FRAUD.

THAT IS SERIOUS MONEY.
SANUSI SHOULD REJECT THE JOB.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by tpiadotcom: 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar (Sokoto) University of Ibadan;

Emir of Kano Alh. Muhammadu Sanusi II (Kano), University of Benin;

Obot Akara, Umo Adiaka (Akwa-Ibom), Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola;

Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe (Anambra), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria;

Emir of Bauchi, Alhaji Rilwanu Sulaiman Adamu (Bauchi), Federal University of Technology, Akure.

Lamido of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha (Adamawa), Federal University of Technology, Owerri;

Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar (Niger), Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife;

Emir of Gombe, Alhaji Abubakar Shehu Abubakar (Gombe), Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State;

Asagba of Asaba, Chike Edozien (Delta), Federal University, Gashua.

Isuoha 1 of Ohaisu, Afikpo, Ezeogu Engr. Ewa Elechi (Ebonyi), Federal University, Gusau;

Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Michael Adejugbe (Ekiti), Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi;

Igwe Chikezie Agubuzu (Enugu), National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos;

Obong of Calabar, Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu V (Cross-River), University of Agriculture, Abeokuta;

Obi of Obinugwu, Orju, Eze Cletus Ikechukwu Ilomuanya (Imo), Federal University, Birnin Kebbi.

Emir of Hadejia, Alhaji Adamu Abubakar Maje (Jigawa), University of Uyo;

Emir of Zazzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris (Kaduna), Federal University of Technology, Minna;

Oni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade (Osun), University of Nigeria, Nsukka;

Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Muhammadu Kabir Usman (Katsina), University of Ilorin;

Emir of Gwandu, Alhaji Muhammad Iliyasu Bashar (Kebbi), University of Port-Harcourt;

Attah of Igala, Michael Idakwo Ameh Oboni II (Kogi), Federal University, Oye-Ekiti.

Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu (Lagos), University of Sokoto;

Emir of Lafia, Alhaji Isa Mustapha Agwai (Nasarawa) Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State;

Shehu of Borno, Mustapha Umar El-Kanemi (Borno), University of Lagos;

Amanayabo of Twon Brass, King Alfred Papa Prieye Diette Spiff (Bayelsa), Bayero University, Kano;

The Ibedaowei of Bomo Clan, King Joshua Igbugburu (Bayelsa) Federal University, Lafia.

Olowo of Owo, Oba Victor Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi III (Ondo) University of Jos;

Alafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III (Oyo); University of Maiduguri;

Gbong Gwom Jos, Da Jacob Gyang Buba (Plateau), Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka;

Amanayabo of Opobo, King Dandeson Douglas, JEKI V (Rivers) Federal University, Dutsin-Ma;

Aku Uka of Wukari, Dr. Shekarau Masa-Ibi II (Taraba) Federal University, Dutse;

Ona of Abaji, Alhaji Adamu Baba Yunusa (FCT) Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State;

Emir of Anka, Mohammed Attahiru Ahmed (Zamfara) Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.

Ochidoma IV, Elias Ikoyi Obekpa (Benue) Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State;

Emir of Fika, Dr. Muhammadu Abali Ibn Idrisa (Yobe) Federal University, Lokoja;

Eze Eberechi M. Dick (Abia), University of Abuja;

Alake of Egba, Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo III (Ogun), Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Pebcak: 4:01pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Redoil: 4:01pm On May 01, 2015
Mynd44:
Wait
Oba Akinolu got Oye?

Lmaoooooo

Combination of Akinolu and Fayose in Ekiti sha
oba akinolu the king of touts in isale eko got methodist boys high school
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by tpiadotcom: 4:02pm On May 01, 2015
mistypiper:

Chancellor is different from VC, and the position is usually held by a traditional monarch.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by dhorlipizzu(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2015
mistypiper:

Olodo.. vc abi chancellor... u better go ask google why
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by tpiadotcom: 4:02pm On May 01, 2015
pcicero:
Etsu Nupes have always been Chancellors of OAU.

really?

I had no idea.

Tony Fash and others had a raw deal from Ndayako (Fmr Etsu Nupe and Emir of Bida).
In any case, i guess the old man just had to do the biddings of the dark-goggled general.

what happened?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by yinchar(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2015
I just don't know why this Jonadaf.t is trying to create problems for the incoming government...for God sake PDP have been appointing for the past 16 years, it's now the time for the APC and this man still make haste appointment, sandwiching good people with PDP member, anyway your plan is dead on arrival, trust my general.

All appointments after March 28 is NULL & VOID

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by emmykk(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2015
Welrez:
GEJ is just wasting his time trying to appease these people with appointments. The hatred they have for him is chronically incurable!
everytime appease.cant you see you are the only one awkward.

God bless Gej

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by tpiadotcom: 4:06pm On May 01, 2015
a significant change seems to be the Emir of Katsina @ University of Ilorin.

1. I thought the posts were trans-tribe (ie north/south and vice versa).

2.Is Katsina not close to Ilorin?

3. Where is the Dein?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 01, 2015
!Hmm Jonathan sha! he wants to appease the gods before he lives
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by emmykk(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2015
ollah1:
Interesting
you wanted to mention APC fan boo
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by babestella: 4:10pm On May 01, 2015
Welrez:
GEJ is just wasting his time trying to appease these people with appointments. The hatred they have for him is chronically incurable!

Shut up and face your front. Even if they all hate him, is that why he should ignore them in the appointment? Please wake up, it is you that chronically hate him and your hate for GEJ has no cure until it takes you. GEJ is a simply man and you can't take that away from him. I know some presidents who will still use this to fight perceived enemies.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by tunene66: 4:11pm On May 01, 2015
pcicero:
Etsu Nupes have always been Chancellors of OAU. Tony Fash and others had a raw deal from Ndayako (Fmr Etsu Nupe and Emir of Bida).
I also remember that
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by tunex777: 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
LOWEST MTN DATA BUNDLE AT THE CHEAPEST RATE
MTN 2GB - #1000
MTN 4GB - #1800
CALL/WATSAPP TUNDE ON 08162637076. THIS ADVERT IS FOR THOSE THAT STAYS IN IBADAN ALONE. CALL FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by hotboz: 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
Drsheddy:
Attah of Igala, Michael Idakwo Ameh Oboni II (Kogi), Federal University, Oye-Ekiti.

AGABAIDU Pls reject it. >sad

why??
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2015
pcicero:
You're right. It's later given to the Emir of Katsina. I thought it's the Ogiyan of Ejigbo that Tony Fash had a clash with in Amphitheatre? The Chancellor, as far as I know, hardly attend convocations on Thursdays and Fridays in Amphitheatre during which diplomas and degrees (Bsc, BA, MA, Msc, MPhil, etc) are awarded. He attends that of Saturdays held in Oduduwa Hall, which is strictly by invitation. It's here that doctorates (both academic and honourary) are awarded.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by frank442: 4:20pm On May 01, 2015
Doing the right thing at the wrong time

At this 11th hour

No sence in that
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by baralatie(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2015
Doluvincent1:
balancing..... United state of Nigeria ?
that is ehn,see posting!!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2015
babestella:

Shut up and face your front. Even if they all hate him, is that why he should ignore them in the appointment? Please wake up, it is you that chronically hate him and your hate for GEJ has no cure until it takes you. GEJ is a simply man and you can't take that away from him. I know some presidents who will still use this to fight perceived enemies.
well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.