Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan (47515 Views)

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / 8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Barbarthundey(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
Neyoor:
So that youngest monarch, dein of Agbor is no more the Chancellor of my school.

We will miss him sha, I welcome emir of katsina to the better by far university.

I luv that young monarch... so he won't be d one to say d "congratulations" on my convo day
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by tpiadotcom: 5:47pm On May 01, 2015
basilo101:

Oni of ife got UNN and Emir of Zazzau got FUT Minna

stop speaking in parables my dear.

do i know somebody in FUT Minna?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by tpiadotcom: 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Obijulius: 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
obj's bastard soon....

igbo dey pain u abii....sorry we are here to stay...deal with it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ilekeh:
Igbos won't like that Akiolu is on that list.

You can't touch our Oba. Make the case quench at ICC grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by dhorlipizzu(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
ManUtdholic:

And our clients

Ofcourse all our client are potential debtors because that money dey dia hand
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by otedola1(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2015
Alliswell
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Gguy4real: 6:06pm On May 01, 2015
This is nonsense totally nonsense how can GEJ appoint kings as counselor this is ridiculous any I believe buahri will all flush them out by ending of this month
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by NiceMan4(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
Neyoor:
So that youngest monarch, dein of Agbor is no more the Chancellor of my school.

We will miss him sha, I welcome emir of katsina to the better by far university.
Why do you miss the Dein of Agbor, what are his achievements in Unillorin? I know he is a nice man.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
Obijulius:
obj's bastard soon....

igbo dey pain u abii....sorry we are here to stay...deal with it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Soon or son? Igbo accent.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
aare07:
I REP federal university Lokoja
do you have connections at fmc kogi
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by obatec: 6:47pm On May 01, 2015
The appointments really preached unity. Nice one GEJ
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 01, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Olodo.. vc abi chancellor... u better go ask google why

Bros wetin I do now.. You for just enlighten me now. grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2015
Rich4god:
I just liked the way northerners are the chancellors of southern universities and vice versa... Really wished we are more united than we are now... That day will come, when tribe or religion won't divide us again...

ABIGAMEN!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 01, 2015
engrhorla:
What of Olubadan of Ibadan, Soun of Ogbomoso and Deji of Akure?
So all these amebo in Bayelsa rank pass them bah?
I didn't see Oba of Benin too ooooo
Jonah....hmmmmm
Who are the Amebo in Bayelsa? You no go respect yourself?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Joeoku78: 7:27pm On May 01, 2015
Sanusi the emir of kano has defeated jonathan long ago when he became emir after jonathan has disgraced the emir out of office as the CBN governor. With his latest appointment by jonathan as a chancellor of uniben that doesn't hold water at all. Buhari had told the emir just few days back that he (Buhari) will probe the missing 20b dollars NNPC did not remit to the CBN under Sanusi and assured that whatever had transpired with the missing money must be unearthed. Buhari went on to say that culprits must be dealthwith and that instead of investigating the allegation over the missing money the govt sent Sanusi packing while the petroleum minister was allowed to function with no suspension. Jonathan you are wasting your time. You will be dealthwith when Buhari takes over
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by juman(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2015
A country of 54 years with bad leaders.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 01, 2015
NiceMan4:
Why do you miss the Dein of Agbor, what are his achievements in Unillorin? I know he is a nice man.

He always make sure he traveled all the way from his town down to Ilorin anytime Unilorin is his doing her yearly convocation, he don't hesitate to offer handshakes to the graduands and he always support the school with cash during convocation.

How many of these old Emir's can do such?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by borntwice2008(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2015
Oga Jonathan what of Soun of OGBOMOSO land
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Oluwatosin555(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2015
Redeployed Asagba of Aqaba

now Obong of calabar @ Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

Oyewole welcome am with in own course oooooo
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by deeny02(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2015
Mynd44:
Wait
Oba Akinolu got Oye?

Lmaoooooo

Combination of Akinolu and Fayose in Ekiti sha

bros check well Akinolu na danfodio sokoto.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by nduchucks: 9:34pm On May 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:

bro, all your thing na odi (opposite), why nah?

It has to be opposite na. Opposite of asininity.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Sholyzee: 9:48pm On May 01, 2015
can't find my emir.... Zulu gambari. emir of ilorin on that list.... wat haappppppppen?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by todayguest(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Same Sanusi he sacked from CBN..? Eh eh....my heart is beating ghee ghee ghee ghee.!

Bros Jonna is stylishly compensating people in a funny way.!

Abeg when my turn go reach.?
Do you know another Emir in Kano state besides HRH MUHAMADU SANUSI II ?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 01, 2015
Lol......no mind me ooo!

I'm just curious nii..!

grin

todayguest:
Do you know another Emir in Kano state besides HRH MUHAMADU SANUSI II ?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by todayguest(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol......no mind me ooo!
I'm just curious nii..!

grin

no p
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by seeker121(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2015
nice one.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by internetpirate: 11:57pm On May 01, 2015
Siberia! A well deserved appointment! cheesy

stepo707:

Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu (Lagos), University of Sokoto
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Nobody: 12:05am On May 02, 2015
I thought Oba of Lagos would be posted to the South-East, he'd have seen hatred, complaints and rejection.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by Johnsinia(m): 12:31am On May 02, 2015
Joeoku78:
Sanusi the emir of kano has defeated jonathan long ago when he became emir after jonathan has disgraced the emir out of office as the CBN governor. With his latest appointment by jonathan as a chancellor of uniben that doesn't hold water at all. Buhari had told the emir just few days back that he (Buhari) will probe the missing 20b dollars NNPC did not remit to the CBN under Sanusi and assured that whatever had transpired with the missing money must be unearthed. Buhari went on to say that culprits must be dealthwith and that instead of investigating the allegation over the missing money the govt sent Sanusi packing while the petroleum minister was allowed to function with no suspension. Jonathan you are wasting your time. You will be dealthwith when Buhari takes over
U r a big fat fooooooooooool with first class.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by henzyl(m): 2:06am On May 02, 2015
It's just about verbal appointments, structures should be put on ground to make the universities in Nigeria somewhere close to what is obtainable in other parts of the world.

Honestly, most of our "unis" are just glorified secondary schools, especially the so called new fed unis.

Eehe...that reminds me...what is really happening to this Uniabuja for Christ's sakes? by now, that school should be setting an international standards considering it's strategic location as being in the country's Capital.

Well, I'm not so surprised. Our leaders with misplaced priorities***
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by hush15: 2:18am On May 02, 2015
Mynd44:
Wait
Oba Akinolu got Oye?

Lmaoooooo

Combination of Akinolu and Fayose in Ekiti sha

wrong. akiolu is chancellor of university of sokoto.

I like Jonathan's move by mixing the traditional rulers above ethnic lines. when an Hausa is being consented in the west, and east while the exact opposite is happening in the north.

interesting...
Re: Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan by YUSUPH1986(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2015
pls where is olubadan! abi e no reach mi,a committee must be setup 2 luk into dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.