Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Traitors Amongst Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traitors Amongst Us. (3300 Views)

Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors / Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! / The Yorubas Are Traitors, And I Don't Care About The Loss Of Northern Blood - As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traitors Amongst Us. by KingSango(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2015
Why is when you want do something good in life there are those who are out to stop you at all cost? I mean some will even befriend you and some go so far as to marry you. So many leaders in our history have been betrayed by their own people. Who are these traitors? What constitutes a traitor? How can we win against traitors? How can they be destroyed?

Here's a quote from a very good book, "The Dangers of Internal Subversion".

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

Here's a list of African American leaders who were killed and/or character assassinated by other Blacks or African Americans traitors.

Booker T. Washington secretly poisoned.

The Honorable Marcus Garvey criminally framed, imprisoned and poisoned.

Noble Drew Ali murdered and body never found.

George G.M James ritually murdered.

Malcolm X shot and assassinated in front of his children and wife.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr shot and assassinated.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad poisoned.

Dr. Huey Newton shot and killed.

Dr. Khalid Muhammad poisoned.

Dr. Malaki York framed and imprisoned.

Minister Jamil Abdula Amin framed and imprisoned.

The curious thing about this list is that everyone of these leaders were killed by other Blacks/African American traitors. How does Africa deal with its traitors?
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by SirShymexx: 4:44pm On May 01, 2015
Lol. You forgot the black moors - the biggest traitors in history.

And all the coons - the colonial black soldiers! grin

1 Like

Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by IamOdin: 4:54pm On May 01, 2015
Betrayal exists since time immemorial.
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by ManUtdholic: 5:33pm On May 01, 2015
Traitors are 'indispensable'
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by TheOtherview: 5:55pm On May 01, 2015
Noble Drew Ali was dealing with fckuery beyond a certain point - plenty of it.
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad ran with Drew Ali's baton for a long time but also came unstuck due to the limitations of his own ideas and not treachery.

Huey P Newton (a brother I admire a lot) succumbed to the twin contradiction of gangsterism and drugs.
Spin it however you like, but there is no point dressing mutton up as lamb.

Khalid Muhammad died of brain aneurysm. Unless there is proof to suggest otherwise, what you have up there is 'conjecture'.

Dr. Malaki York needs to be taken off your list. There is nothing noble about this brother.

Jamil Abdula Amin (formely H.Rap Brown), sadly, went the way of Huey; as a result of a descent into petty crime.
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by TheOtherview: 5:57pm On May 01, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol. You forgot the black moors - the biggest traitors in history.

And all the coons - the colonial black soldiers! grin

Too right bruv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3aTxVAWd-I
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by tpiadotcom: 6:00pm On May 01, 2015
IamOdin:
Betrayal exists since time immemorial.

are the traitors not even the ones who are feted.
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by KingSango(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2015
TheOtherview:
Noble Drew Ali was dealing with fckuery beyond a certain point - plenty of it.
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad ran with Drew Ali's baton for a long time but also came unstuck due to the limitations of his own ideas and not treachery.

Huey P Newton (a brother I admire a lot) succumbed to the twin contradiction of gangsterism and drugs.
Spin it however you like, but there is no point dressing mutton up as lamb.

Khalid Muhammad died of brain aneurysm. Unless there is proof to suggest otherwise, what you have up there is 'conjecture'.

Dr. Malaki York needs to be taken off your list. There is nothing noble about this brother.

Jamil Abdula Amin (formely H.Rap Brown), sadly, went the way of Huey; as a result of a descent into petty crime.

Thanks for clearing some of these up for me. I'm getting a clearer picture now. Love, Sango.

1 Like

Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by SirShymexx: 8:12pm On May 01, 2015
TheOtherview:

Too right bruv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3aTxVAWd-I

Word, Sir.

Too many traitors. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by tpiadotcom: 10:01pm On May 01, 2015
KingSango:
Why is when you want do something good in life there are those who are out to stop you at all cost?

good question.

I mean some will even befriend you and some go so far as to marry you

I strongly believe like attracts like.

Yes, its true some will go as far as marrying their enemy, however at the same time, WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER, NO MAN SHOULD TRY TO PUT ASUNDER.

Be careful how you throw accusations about, you should be more specific when you post because its not good to slander people.
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by tpiadotcom: 10:01pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by TheOtherview: 4:47am On May 02, 2015
KingSango:

Thanks for clearing some of these up for me. I'm getting a clearer picture now. Love, Sango.

You are most welcome bro.
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by KingSango(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:

good question.

I strongly believe like attracts like.

Yes, its true some will go as far as marrying their enemy, however at the same time, WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER, NO MAN SHOULD TRY TO PUT ASUNDER.

Be careful how you throw accusations about, you should be more specific when you post because its not good to slander people.

I see, you're quoting the Bible. I practice and follow sincerely, without pause, to the death, African traditional religion. I will never betray no matter how I die or how many of mine die. I love Africa and all that is Africa. I owe my life to the Orishas and the Egun and I will never turn my back on them. I don't have to live in this world like many do. I came into this ugly world so you can have light. So open your damn eyes! Ase.

Baba Sango, Aje Alaafin of Oyo,
Help us each and everyday
to carry out Your will, to speak
Your words and be Your hands
in all we do to effect the rise of Oyo. Ase.

Now as far as slander, I don't slander anyone in this message. As far as I know the list is accurate like 100%. All of those brothers were killed by Black people/African Americans. This is a harsh reality that so many are unwilling to face. We have those amongst us who serve the underworld. They sacrifice others to the demonic forces, they kill others for money, fame and power. Go and hide under your Christian religion if that gives you comfort but these times were not meant to be comfortable, these are times of war. Until Oyo rises again we will never be free of these traitors. Oyo will rise, is rising, and so will the rest of the kingdoms of Africa, which is rising already. Century for Africa. Ase.

Love,

Sango.

Sango speaks through Kainde.

1 Like

Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by resty4(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
Pgej was betrayed by northerns close 2 him frm muazu pdp chairman 2 . . .
No truer traitors than north and conspirators like SW.
Yet Pgej emerged glorious, honoured n respected worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by tpiadotcom: 3:23am On May 03, 2015
Can you explain why you are mixing AA with Africa as if your examples are African ones?

@ op.

Yes, I quoted the bible, if that annoys you, then don't read my post.

You want to start threatening Africans over examples you brought from America- what exactly is the correlation?

And yes, stop slandering people because the measure you give will be the measure you get.
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by KingSango(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Can you explain why you are mixing AA with Africa as if your examples are African ones?

@ op.

Yes, I quoted the bible, if that annoys you, then don't read my post.

You want to start threatening Africans over examples you brought from America- what exactly is the correlation?

And yes, stop slandering people because the measure you give will be the measure you get.

Your inability to connect Africa with being a global people isn't my issue. Lots of Africa live globally due to the Slave Trade. Over 1 billion Africans live in Diaspora while another 1 billion lives on the continent. The African Union recognizes African Americans and other Africans in diaspora as being apart of the collective, as do Europeans, Arabs, Asians and anybody with a brain. Reading a bible doesn't replace a brain. Now you want to get fired upon that is what is happening. I don't like belittling people that isn't my thing but when you do it to yourself by senseless debating and weak arguments, you force me to uproot you. As far as slander goes, I slander no one. The Bible you read tells you to expose dark and evil powers. The only way to fight these human beings who choose to become covert demons is to expose them. That way others will be warned and not caught off guard. Its the same way that registrars exists for convicted violent criminals and rapists to protect the innocent against those who lurk anonymously seeking to harm. Now stop being a part of the problem and become a part of the solution. Love, Sango.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by tpiadotcom: 5:10pm On May 13, 2015
KingSango:

Now I want to get fired upon that is what is happening.

you are glue my dear.

I do not like discussing with cowards, ignore my posts from now on, thanks.
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by KingSango(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2015
Anyone that knows the correct information knows Sango is no coward. Sango people are forbidden from lying and most certainly cowardice. We are bound to tell the truth no matter who it condemns, even if it condemns us. We can't drink or consume any alcohol. We must show strict control over our minds, emotions, speech and actions.

You are entitled to your bible and your Christ. But know this, Ifa is my bible and Sango is my Christ, Savior and Deliverer. Sango is a just God, he was and is an Egun, Ancestor of West Africans and Diaspora, Sango was and is a King of Kings. Alaafin means King of Kings, the 16 kings of Yoruba land and all sub-kings paid homage to Sango the son of Oranyam, who Oyo Mesi, Oyo state councilors crowned Sango, the Alaafin. Sango was a real human being, and he reached enlightenment in his lifetime. Because of Sango's life we have an example of how man can have a backbone, be fiery yet have Oshun-(Love)-in his heart, be just, cause his people and kingdom to prosper, while protecting them from their enemies. Sango was a thinking man and an administrator he fixed many problems in Oyo during his lifetime and made righteous changes to its constitution. Sango has a temple, the mothers of Oyo keep the riches and treasures of Sango, Sango's prayers, Sango's dances, Sango words of wisdom, Sango's sacred stones. The current Alaafin, his imperial Majesty Oba (Dr.) Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, is the living Sango and true descendant of Sango. There 3 royal houses in Oyo full of Sango's descendants. Where is Jesus's family? Where is his throne? Where is Jesus's relatives? Who are they?

Now the story of Jesus has never moved me. I grew up in America, a Christian nation, and I never embraced Christianity. The story of a man suffering for others never appealed to me. A man who was never more than a wanderer. He died upon a cross, killed by Roman soldiers and betrayed by Hebrew leaders. Jesus left no writings, no books, no church or temple, and other than others hi-jacking prophecy of Hebrews, there's no proof he ever existed. Romans who killed him started his church. Romans who killed him spread it forcibly upon others. Romans who killed Jesus wrote and compiled the scriptures that are about his supposed life. Jesus was used to justify slavery and taught to slaves and conquered people to make them obedient. This is not slander but the truth and some get mad because I expose it. So what! Stay out of my path. Don't come across me if you are offended. Its not like I am seeking you out.

Love, Sango.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by KingSango(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2015
This is a list of African leaders who were betrayed by Africans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohnlmhfQp8s

1. Patrice Lumumba, falsely imprisoned and executed.

I will add more later.
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by KingSango(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
The traitors...per Dr. Umar Johnson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDiIo-WYO_U
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by KingSango(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by KingSango(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by LeOstrich: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Now the story of Jesus has never moved me. I grew up in America, a Christian nation, and I never embraced Christianity. The story of a man suffering for others never appealed to me. A man who was never more than a wanderer. He died upon a cross, killed by Roman soldiers and betrayed by Hebrew leaders. Jesus left no writings, no books, no church or temple, and other than others hi-jacking prophecy of Hebrews, there's no proof he ever existed. Romans who killed him started his church. Romans who killed him spread it forcibly upon others. Romans who killed Jesus wrote and compiled the scriptures that are about his supposed life. Jesus was used to justify slavery and taught to slaves and conquered people to make them obedient. This is not slander but the truth and some get mad because I expose it. So what! Stay out of my path. Don't come across me if you are offended. Its not like I am seeking you out.

The Yoruba is vermin.

You heathen hausa owned slave .

I guess your wooden god who you sacrifice your mothers and children to is ALIVE.

SUPERSTITIOUS BASTARD
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by LeOstrich: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2015
[size=28pt]ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT WE HAVE A THREAD HERE ABOUT BETRAYALS AND TRAITORS BY A YORUBA BASTARD WITH HIS FELLOW YORUBA BASTARDS SPEWING TRASH NOT FORGETTING TO ADD THEMSELVES?

THE YOPRUBA IS VERMIN AND MOST BE TAKEN OUT!

USELESS YELLOW HEART COWARD HYPOCRITES[/size]
Re: Traitors Amongst Us. by rhymaster: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2015
LeOstrich:
You forgot to add Yorubas.

These inbred bastards are the plague of Africa.

They are like a swarm of locust that need to be incinerated with fire.

You must be ibo, the forever sore losers, hammered by their masters in Nigeria. The funny thing is all your hatred doesn't and will not change a damned thing! The last time any part of Nigeria was incinerated by anything significant it was in iboland, destroyed by famine and hunger, bombs and pestilence; who bore the brunt of it? The point is that all these hatred will not change history, it will not change the fact that you are the bottom feeder in Nigeria, the real slaves! You know the joke's on you but I'd much prefer you never discover this fact! NL is owned by a Yoruba man, has your generation invented even the most useless thing since your first ancestor? Capital NO! So, you and your wailing ibo wailers can wail until your are burnt to the ground, it will not change a damned thing! Hahahaha grin grin grin

Na frustration go kill you, sufferhead! No job, no life, no money, no future! LWTMB!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready For September 13, 2015, The Shmita Year / The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? / Lagos They Don't Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.