Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? (3299 Views)

The First Set Of Nigerian Army Pilots To Fly War Planes (Photos) / Buhari’s Anti Corruption Fight Good Omen For Nigeria – Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau / Witch That Couldn't Fly Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Icecomrade: 5:25am On Oct 03, 2016
I am not superstitious. There is a natural reason for everything that happens. That has always been my take on every abnormal things that happens.

On the other hand, some things happen that gets you thinking.

This is the second time a dove has refused to fly off the hands of president Buhari.

Isn't a while dove a symbol of peace?

My thoughts again.

Is this a bad or good Omen?

1 Like

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by morbeta(m): 5:28am On Oct 03, 2016
The same way Fr.Mbaka said Jonathan's dove refused to fly, so is Buhari's.

1 Like

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Mynd44: 5:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Looool. People need to stop the lies.

Fly to freedom birdie. Just make sure humans dont catch you for silly reasons no more

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Icecomrade: 5:53am On Oct 03, 2016
morbeta:
The same way Fr.Mbaka said Jonathan's dove refused to fly, so is Buhari's.

Can't people like you have a meaning discussion without mentioning Jonathan? Can't you get over the fact that he has ruled this country in his time and gone for good?

Aren't you so blinded to the fact that Mbaka's did not mention Jonathan but his wife.

'According to Mr Ugwuoke, the rev father felt a huge burden after the visit of the first lady when one of the doves released refused to fly, at the point it became clear that the holy spirit had rejected president Goodluck Jonathan
He said Rev Ejike Mbaka had made several move to reach the president and advise him on what he could have done but he was shut out by the president

Get a life Jare .'

4 Likes

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2016
As father Mbaka, he has PhD in dove flying undecided
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari is d wrong leader for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by feldido(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Have I not always said Buhari is an epitome of Bad luck?

2 Likes

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by forreelinc(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2016
grin naija na confam place why d dove go wan commot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by morbeta(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Icecomrade:

Can't people like you have a meaning discussion without mentioning Jonathan? Can't you get over the fact that he has ruled this country in his time and gone for good?

Aren't you so blinded to the fact that Mbaka's did not mention Jonathan but his wife.

'According to Mr Ugwuoke, the rev father felt a huge burden after the visit of the first lady when one of the doves released refused to fly, at the point it became clear that the holy spirit had rejected president Goodluck Jonathan
He said Rev Ejike Mbaka had made several move to reach the president and advise him on what he could have done but he was shut out by the president

Get a life Jare .'

I really don't understand ur stand, or is it that you don't understand my comments

2 Likes

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by cindyrocks(f): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari is a wrong choice for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by CecyAdrian(f): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2016
All the years it did fly, what good came out of it for Nigeria? Maybe it's time the bird stops flying sef!

And Op, stop spread false information. The bird did fly away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by TPAND(f): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2016
It is a bad omen. Buahri is the catalyst that I'll fast-track Nigeria's disaster as a failed state. The signs are there.

All indications are pointing Buhari will ruin our great nation

1 Like

Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by ChappyChase: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2016
oga op if that dove fly near my area, na die get ham oo so the Bird kuku mellow
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by donphilopus: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2016
TPAND:
It is a bad omen. Buahri is the catalyst that I'll fast-track Nigeria's disaster as a failed state. The signs are there.

All indications are pointing Buhari will ruin our great nation

If after seeing Mynd44's comment/picture and you still posted this, then your case is irredeemable.
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by TPAND(f): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2016
donphilopus:

If after seeing Mynd44's comment/picture and you still posted this, then your case is irredeemable.

Am wondering if you are on the same page with me. I don't think so.
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Icecomrade: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2016
CecyAdrian:
All the years it did fly, what good came out of it for Nigeria? Maybe it's time the bird stops flying sef!

L
And Op, stop spread false information. The bird did fly away

Nobody said didn't fly after wards but it's rare to scare or force a bird off the hand of the person holding it.

Naturally, a bird won't waste a second it gets it's freedom

This is happening the second time, reason why it has become a reason for concern.
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Icecomrade: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Mynd44:
Looool. People need to stop the lies.

Fly to freedom birdie. Just make sure humans dont catch you for silly reasons no more

The bird is not dead neither is Buhari's hand a bird nest. It can't remain there forever.

But you don't push and shake off a bird out of the hands of a human being. Birds struggle to fly the second the feel your grip is lossen.
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by menxer: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Na wa

Who has ever left his/her/its comfort zone without a push?
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2016
Icecomrade:

The bird is not dead neither is Buhari's hand a bird nest. It can't remain there forever.

But you don't push and shake off a bird out of the hands of a human being. Birds struggle to fly the second the feel your grip is lossen.
Thank you.
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by everozone: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2016
It means Nigeria can't fly with Buhari in charge.The dove that refused to fly is a reflection of the economic challenges we are currently facing as a people which will continue so long Buhari remains the president of Nigeria.Bubu is a curse to Naija.
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by CecyAdrian(f): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Icecomrade:

Nobody said didn't fly after wards but it's rare to scare or force a bird off the hand of the person holding it.

Naturally, a bird won't waste a second it gets it's freedom

This is happening the second time, reason why it has become a reason for concern.

And I ask a question, all those years it flies willing, what good came out of it?
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by dgr8truth(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Malawian(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2016
as the dove no gree fly, them fling am go up. watch bubu's hands and tell me that wasnt a flinging. grin grin
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by Icecomrade: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2016
CecyAdrian:

And I ask a question, all those years it flies willing, what good came out of it?

Invariably you are suggesting that nothing good has happened in this country in the preceding years.
Re: The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen? by DLondonboiy: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Thank God it didn't fly...Don't mind those wailers!!
Can't they see how lovely our economy is?? A big of rice is just 25k...a bag of cement is less than 3k. .a dollar is just 500naira!!

The country has never been this good jare

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Plans To Agulerize Anambra With Nepotistic Appointments / Is It True That The Richest Want To Create Their Own Paradise Country? / Nigeria's In A Big Mess. This Country Is Now A Big Joke. We Are Doomed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.