Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories (24830 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by baybeeboi: 6:17pm On May 01, 2015
only in Nigeria will you find people saying such shît.
I love Yemen.......
We don't believe in Religion....get get saved by Alexander Kalishnikov 47

3 Likes

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Nellizzy(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2015
x
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
I can't imagine someone writing this with a straight-face.

Comedy I believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by sissons(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
Op, go read bible very well...

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by ekamavictor(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
Hw did dis get here? Op, u must be high from concentrated goat shit
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by ryd3(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
Really? Im sure his boat was made with iroko trees

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by xtervaganza(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2015
absolute rubbish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by tolexy007(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2015
What if I tell u dat dis OP is high on wet weed, will u belive me?

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by 1Dray(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2015
It might be true after all.
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by 9jatatafo(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2015
Twisted and distorted reasoning

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by April07: 6:21pm On May 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
rubbish

anything from Africa its pooo

u people can't just wake up and talk rubbish

I'm happy I don't live in that Continent

Very foolish mindset. sad

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Mayydayy(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2015
confusion
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by tuffgongjo(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
Oya mi lenu o

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Ishilove: 6:26pm On May 01, 2015
Some people just rush to comment without even reading the post, understanding it and intelligently countering the assertions. How shameful. A generation of ... lipsrsealed

sukkot, MrPresident, Radoillo, your attention is needed.

Africa is the cradle of civilisation, so we shouldn't completely dismiss the theory.

4 Likes

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by tuffgongjo(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
rubbish
Take that to the bank.
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Idrismusty97(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2015
This is what happens when you are trying too hard to defend fairy tales. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by RockMaxi: 6:32pm On May 01, 2015
Now history got screwed worst than necessary. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2015
Baseless conclusions. No proof, no reliable sources, just crap.

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Nihilist: 6:34pm On May 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Some people just rush to comment without even reading the post, understanding it and intelligently countering the assertions. How shameful. A generation of ... lipsrsealed

sukkot, MrPresident, Radoillo, your attention is needed.

Africa is the cradle of civilisation, so we shouldn't completely dismiss the theory.

There's no point trying to intelligently discredit this post, because there's nothing intelligent about it in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
rubbish

cry
Gejpresident:
rubbish

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by HAH: 6:36pm On May 01, 2015
Truly according to sedimentologist and paleantologists the north east Nigeria specifically Borno, Yobe Gombe etc were in the ocean in prehistoric time which is over 200k years, however the biblical Noah existed only 5000 years ago

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
rubbish

cry
Gejpresident:
rubbish

mumu u ar 4rm which continent
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
Hero18:
cry mumu u ar 4rm which continent
god forbid ur continent
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 01, 2015
They are at it again! Soon Cross Rivers will be the origin of Zaccheus.

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by michelz: 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
I know alot of people will dismiss this information without so much as giving it a second thought. However,OP,i see some sense in what you wrote. I've learnt to question some of the things in history that were handed down to us by the western world;cos some of them were purposely ochestrated to keep the black man/african in perpetual mental bondage and feeling inferior to them whites. This world is very complex and full of mysteries. Just for a sec,consider these: what if Adam and Eve actually lived somewhere in the present day Africa? What if they were blacks? After all,black is the dominant complexion to white - meaning that it was first before the white complexion. What if the bibilical Jesus was black? If all these are true,then where would they like inhabit? Europe or Africa? Consider this also,the oldest human fossil was found somewhere in Africa. Open up your minds folks.

2 Likes

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by klax(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
Not only in Borno na Sambisa forest!!!!
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by redcliff: 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=aflyingbird post=33318025]Smh.[/quote

Lmao]

1 Like

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Ebonymiss: 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
Too long
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by Bakare19: 6:49pm On May 01, 2015
grin
Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by GodMode: 6:56pm On May 01, 2015
michelz:
I know alot of people will dismiss this information without so much as giving it a second thought. However,OP,i see some sense in what you wrote. I've learnt to question some of the things in history that were handed down to us by the western world;cos some of them were purposely ochestrated to keep the black man/african in perpetual mental bondage and feeling inferior to them whites. This world is very complex and full of mysteries. Just for a sec,consider these: what if Adam and Eve actually lived somewhere in the present day Africa? What if they were blacks? After all,black is the dominant complexion to white - meaning that it was first before the white complexion. What if the bibilical Jesus was black? If all these are true,then where would they like inhabit? Europe or Africa? Consider this also,the oldest human fossil was found somewhere in Africa. Open up your minds folks.

Its true but Africans don't document history...

Garden of Eden is described as a place blessed with fruits and trees like Africa...

Plus they were naked...

Its only in Africa people can live nakedly for years cos the weather does not get really cold..

Most of the animals are found in Africa...

5 Likes

Re: The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories by tujays(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2015
boman2014:
And the Garden of Eden is located in Benue state. SMFH
Igbos are from Isreal grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD / Why Do Many Sisters Want To Marry Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.