Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally (19353 Views)

Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) / Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Truckpusher(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

I wouldn't agree with you on this. He's still the president till may 28. He still commands authority! Guess that's why they still called him 'the clueless one' cos he's always so lost and doesn't know what to do
I hope BABAONECHANCE will get the same treatment from you considering the fact that he is super clueless?
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by disloman(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
What a shame.A president 4 that matter.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by allanphash7(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
Jonathan d joker

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by toyoutoyou: 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by freshdude99(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
Alexisu:

For Diezani, I will do same ooo. Lol.

That woman fine no be small
cheesy
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by kennosklint(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2015
Wise man.jst dat pple hated u 2much
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by IYANGBALI: 8:46pm On May 01, 2015
Chei dis election matter still dey pain baba peace,sotey he refuse to pay workers dem April salary and show face for workers birthday at least to say bye bye to dem. Hero my foot

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by aaamos(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
spongeisback:
Between Diezani's laps
So Oga Jona dey fu*k that woman
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Spactacle(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
oga Jona o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by strongerthaneva(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
Mynd44:
After the voted him out?
Look No salary for them
No fuel for them
No light
And God has added heat.

Una go hear am grin
u too dey hear am now.na so u and ur clueless pipu dey reason..come earth windup no one will vote him again he should forget second term oo..
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by IYANGBALI: 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
Alexisu:

For Diezani, I will do same ooo. Lol.

That woman fine no be small
anytime I see her photo,no so all my body go dey shake. If she go gree make I just rub my thing with her thing just for sixty seconds he don do me walahi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by derecho(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2015
Keneking:
Ok..that is an irresponsible action from a sitting president. He has stylishly shifted the responsibilities of workers to his successor.

Now the workers would have to wait till next year to discuss with the President. Too bad a legacy he is leaving behind. Highly disappointed.

Jonathan, how come undecided

Where is Sambo sef?
So there are no other fora to discuss with the President except on May days ? I fear who no fear you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Strongfaze(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2015
Misplaced priority is GEJ's priority. He never goes with the mood of the nation. After a nasty bomb blast, he went for a rally. So this is not new..... This is the last of the Otuokes.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Biafranqueeen: 8:52pm On May 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s]For whatever reasons there might be, it's a good thing he didn't attend.

Let's face it, in the heads of most people, he's no longer the president.
Making such public presidential appearance the same month you're to vacate the office of the president? Especially if it can be avoided, either as a matter of convenience or urgency?

Doesn't make sense.[/s]

Your posts dont make sense!

Are you 12 years old?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 01, 2015
In the next 28 days the name Goodluck jonathan will be erased from the memory of most Nigerians forever. The years of the locust are slowly coming to an end. May 29... tick tock...tick tock,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by help3852: 8:57pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

I wouldn't agree with you on this. He's still the president till may 28. He still commands authority! Guess that's why they still called him 'the clueless one' cos he's always so lost and doesn't know what to do
you can keep calling him names, the man is resuming in UN office afterwards.

You and your generation even if God gives you a million years, you will never achieve what he has achieved, occupy positions he has occupied or rub shoulders with people that he relates with.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by omojeesu(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2015
Mynd44:
After the voted him out?
Look No salary for them
No fuel for them
No light
And God has added heat.

Una go hear am grin

NO! GOD DID NOT ADD HEAT. CLIMATE CHANGE IS LARGELY CONSEQUENCES OF UNCONTROLED HUMAN ACTIVITIES ON THE PLANET.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by tunex777: 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
LOWEST MTN DATA BUNDLE AT THE CHEAPEST RATE
MTN 2GB - #1000
MTN 4GB - #1800
CALL/WATSAPP TUNDE ON 08162637076. THIS ADVERT IS FOR THOSE THAT STAYS IN IBADAN ALONE. CALL FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by profGinger: 9:00pm On May 01, 2015
FG refuse to pay civil servant.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by derecho(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2015
BTW which one be shun? Abi shun don get another meaning?
GEJ get more important things than attending a rally. Is it mandated by law that a President should be there?
People just like to make a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
helinues:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-shuns-workers-day-rally/

Na becos that election still dey pain am upon d money wey him spent. Op if na you get injury shey u go fit waka come?
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Feranchek(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2015
help3852:
you can keep calling him names, the man is resuming in UN office afterwards.

You and your generation even if God gives you a million years, you will never achieve what he has achieved, occupy positions he has occupied or rub shoulders with people that he relates with.
Fortunately for me, the little God has given I and my generation, we've made the BEST use of it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Feranchek(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope BABAONECHANCE will get the same treatment from you considering the fact that he is super clueless?
Till then.... Anya kerosene activated
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by eebruboss(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2015
freeboy604:
Must he be everywhere, whats the essence of ministers? Or did you think he appointed them only to collect salaries, wise up.
Oshey oooooo DID you think.... grin
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Emodeee: 9:27pm On May 01, 2015
Baba dey vex say I'm TENOR(tenure) go end, he won't be able to SING with d VOICE again.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by help3852: 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

Fortunately for me, the little God has given I and my generation, we've made the BEST use of it
Then learn respect if not the individual his office.
You don't know if someone else was the president at a time as this if Nigeria would be existent after 29March.

You must understand that God must have put him there for a reason.

God bless you and your family
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Hman12(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
Him de vex sad tongue
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Nkemtreasure: 9:33pm On May 01, 2015
When I read this earlier, I felt bad but later got the full gist. The fact is that the NLC has two factions. One held theirs in Abuja while the other held theirs in Lagos. He rather stayed away so that he wouldn't be dragged into their crisis. I think that this newspaper should balance the report. The news is on Channels TV

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Kagarko(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2015
Why didn't he attends the rally.
He is missing the rally for the first time since he assumes office in 2010.

Probably elections fever.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Feranchek(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2015
help3852:

Then learn respect if not the individual his office.
You don't know if someone else was the president at a time as this if Nigeria would be existent after 29March.

You must understand that God must have put him there for a reason.

God bless you and your family
And bless yours too
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by gebest: 10:08pm On May 01, 2015
Mynd44:
After the voted him out? Look No salary for them No fuel for them No light And God has added heat.

Una go hear am grin
including u
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by mandax: 10:15pm On May 01, 2015
spongeisback:

Between Diezani's laps

Bedevilled mind. Debauchery personified. You need deliverance. Deziani is not Jonathan's wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ENUGU KILLINGS; Charity Begins At Home Not Only In Chibok. Reno Omokri. Picture. / "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win / Fayemi Meets Tinubu Over 2023 Presidency, Ekiti Governorship Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.