Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally (19357 Views)

Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) / Nigerian Workers Boo Chris Ngige At Workers' Day Rally (Video) / Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Pakingzzz(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by fareed69(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2015
freeboy604:
Must he be everywhere, whats the essence of ministers? Or did you think he appointed them only to collect salaries, be wise.

But when hewas looking for Votes he was everywhere

Even in Shrines

Clueless go ur way
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by aresa: 10:27pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

I wouldn't agree with you on this. He's still the president till may 28. He still commands authority! Guess that's why they still called him 'the clueless one' cos he's always so lost and doesn't know what to do

He did not say he's not the president, he said in people's head.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Feranchek(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2015
aresa:

He did not say he's not the president, he said in people's head. Read and comprehend.
So he now listens to 'people's head' Bros olx dey sell sense...
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by adonbilivit: 10:38pm On May 01, 2015
spongeisback:

Between Diezani's laps
on the real, if he wants to cheat on mama peace he would rather get a young blood...if your g.f is hot she might get lucky. but i guess he is too busy for that...and do i need to remind u that they are peoples' papa and mama. show some respect son. e pain me wella coz imagine say i be their pikin
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by nortcentrallord(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2015
spongeisback:

Between Diezani's laps

What took your silly mind there of all the things in this world? I hope you are not secretly salivating on the middle aged woman's body. She is old enough to be your mum so show some respect. Huh! Kids of now a days. The moment they can have an erection, then they can spew anything from their mouth. She is someone's mum for heavens sake. Where is our morals?
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by kalohkaloh: 11:10pm On May 01, 2015
He should have taken turns to attend the factional rallies as President of all!
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by boluyongp(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2015
help3852:
you can keep calling him names, the man is resuming in UN office afterwards.

You and your generation even if God gives you a million years, you will never achieve what he has achieved, occupy positions he has occupied or rub shoulders with people that he relates with.

You wey dey talk, where your life dey? Your name sef na 'help' so I know your condition. I dislike immature people like you that talk like they are god.... Sorry, dog I mean. tongue
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Nobody: 1:21am On May 02, 2015
eebruboss:

Oshey oooooo DID you think.... grin

Must you use your dialect to indicate that you are one of those who live in one room with six children, defecate/urinate inside same room at night, then poure it inside the gutter the next morning?
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Kazrem(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
For whatever reasons there might be, it's a good thing he didn't attend.

Let's face it, in the heads of most people, he's no longer the president.
Making such public presidential appearance the same month you're to vacate the office of the president? Especially if it can be avoided, either as a matter of convenience or urgency?

Doesn't make sense.

Making such public presidential
appearance the same month you're to
vacate the office of the president?

It's not enough reason. He is still the official President of the FRN. He should perform his statutory responsibilities.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by lanresodiq: 7:25am On May 02, 2015
indoor meeting wit okonjo iweala about d stuff
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by billyG(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2015
help3852:
you can keep calling him names, the man is resuming in UN office afterwards.

You and your generation even if God gives you a million years, you will never achieve what he has achieved, occupy positions he has occupied or rub shoulders with people that he relates with.
what has he achieved in 6yrs,u are still jobless,we dnt hav electricity,fuel is still scarce & expensive,EW Road is still unfinished,wher is d 2nd niger bridge?wher is d refinery he promise us?Y is food still expensive?Y are workers not paid 4 mnths?Y has he refuse 2 slash his #1billn 4 food?Y is $1〓#200?Y are most RDs Bad?Y is our foriegn reserve depleted?Y is our domestic & foriegn debt mounting?.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by 6fit(f): 8:38am On May 02, 2015
Patience and sambo no dey talk again.....anyway, Mr president is embitered. Do u xpect him to come out to salute d same workers dat voted him out? If it is Buhari, he can even delete d workers day and insist they all go to work dat day...
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by help3852: 8:41am On May 02, 2015
billyG:

what has he achieved in 6yrs,u are still jobless,we dnt hav electricity,fuel is still scarce & expensive,EW Road is still unfinished,wher is d 2nd niger bridge?wher is d refinery he promise us?Y is food still expensive?Y are workers not paid 4 mnths?Y has he refuse 2 slash his #1billn 4 food?Y is $1〓#200?Y are most RDs Bad?Y is our foriegn reserve depleted?Y is our domestic & foriegn debt mounting?.
your erroneous assumptions are enough to restrain me from answering you, because you are jobless doesn't mean everyone else is.

For the other questions, look for the economist to explain to you.
Better still,. Let Buhari resume then we will see how much of the things you listed will change at least by 2019.

Thank you
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by arootech: 9:49am On May 02, 2015
I wonder why some ignoramus still call jonathan a Hero.........if he is a true hero, den wat is holding him from paying workers their salaries now...........i dnt want to hear any sentimental jargon....like ascribing jona as a hero..anymore...BASTARD
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by Nobody: 10:23am On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Making such public presidential appearance the same month you're to vacate the office of the president? Especially if it can be avoided, either as a matter of convenience or urgency?

Doesn't make sense.

He can as well stop making stupid appointments and signing checks.

Nigerians can't wait for May 29.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by MizMyColi(f): 11:12am On May 02, 2015
chipmunkey:

He can as well stop making stupid appointments and signing checks.

Nigerians can't wait for May 29.

If he has to, then he will.

Besides, I just found out the reason he didn't attend was because of the warring factions in the NLC.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by MaxNdu: 12:53pm On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Doesn't make sense.

If "in the heads of most people, he's no longer the president" why then is he doing all these last minute appointments. Why not leave such appointments to the in-coming Govt angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by eebruboss(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
freeboy604:

Must you use your dialect to indicate that you are one of those who live in one room with six children, defecate/urinate inside same room at night, then poure it inside the gutter the next morning?
See mumu pikin.. You've gotta make the difference yourself.... I look like one? Common dude, stop defining your vicinity around here
Re: Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally by billyG(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2015
help3852:
your erroneous assumptions are enough to restrain me from answering you, because you are jobless doesn't mean everyone else is.

For the other questions, look for the economist to explain to you.
Better still,. Let Buhari resume then we will see how much of the things you listed will change at least by 2019.

Thank you

Ha!Ha!!which pfuckin economist hope u are not refering me 2 Ngo baby?She has been using her thumb to stop a cracked DAM frm bursting for 6 damn yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) / Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match / Kidnappers Have Married Off Our Daughters – Parents Of Kebbi Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.