Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,819 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Will Implement Confab Report:1 Of Buahri Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Implement Confab Report:1 Of Buahri Promises (605 Views)

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN / I Will Implement Confab Report:1 Of Buahri Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Implement Confab Report:1 Of Buahri Promises by ManUtdholic: 6:20pm On May 01, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, debunked insinuations that he is a religious fanatic who will impose the Sharia Law on Nigerians, stressing that nobody can impose the law on anybody in the country.

This is even as the duo of Buhari and Prof Yemi Osibanjo also vowed to implement the report of the recent National Conference if elected as president and vice president respectively.

“Yes, the APC government will implement Ty he CONFAB report and will look at every good thing about the conference report with a view to implementing it. But don’t forget that the president agreed to submit the report to the National Assembly for implementation, but that has not happened, rather he is making it a campaign issue,” Buhari said.

http://leadership.ng/news/416968/buhari-osinbajo-parley-kaduna-religious-leaders

— Mar 12, 2015

Lalatisclala
Re: I Will Implement Confab Report:1 Of Buahri Promises by ShowYourCertificate: 6:30pm On May 01, 2015
Nice one!

This is the first post-election speech of the general that makes sense. Maybe he's not BabaOneChance after all cheesy
Re: I Will Implement Confab Report:1 Of Buahri Promises by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
Babaonechance ehen
he don come again ehen

one naira must equal one dollar ehen
APC say na lie ehen

he go provide 5 million job ehen
APC say na lie ehen

He go wipe boko haram in the next two months ehen
APC say na lie ehen

He go change global oil price ehen
APC say na lie ehen

baba one chance ooooo your case na for yaba left ehen

my music go sell ooo ehen, and i go make money ehencheesy
Re: I Will Implement Confab Report:1 Of Buahri Promises by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Babaonechance ehen he don come again ehen one naira must equal one dollar ehen APC say na lie ehen he go provide 5 million job ehen APC say na lie ehen He go wipe boko haram in the next two months ehen APC say na lie ehen He go change global oil price ehen APC say na lie ehen baba one chance ooooo your case na for yaba left ehen my music go sell ooo ehen, and i go make money ehencheesy
Persons like you are still living in the doom of your self created bitterness.. You'd see the light but choose to sill remain in the dark.. We will pull you out of the darkness whether you likenit or not..

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari / Abu Sayyaf: Isil's Top Commander Killed By Us Special Forces... / Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan’s Cousins Abducted In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.