Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life (31475 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fraudster Using Biafra To Make Money - Ex Girlfriend Cries Out / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by wachakuta(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
gbege
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by frank442: 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
Ffk is a barstard taLking drum
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Jeffoo(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
Wetin I go talk for dis matter na?

abeg Miss or Mrs go report to police oo
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Ojugunrege(f): 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
May God protect u o, madam.
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Decryptor(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2015
You never hear am yet. Of all the fools you could chose to date, you chose to date FFK? Deal with it b*tch!

Note: I am ro GEJ and pro PDP but I hate that båstard called FFK

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Ekugbeh(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2015
Xo hw does dat change a cup d price of rice
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by vevomack(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2015
Lol...
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 01, 2015
Lady, load up your double barrel and hide it under your bed. Fire a warning shot each time you feel scared. No one has monopoly over violence in this country. Whether PDP or APC.
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Bioboy1213(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
Mtchew.....
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by nortcentrallord(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
Cheap attentions seeker.
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by jascon1(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Everybody wants to be relevant undecided
Who does she say she is again
e rich to as o. Imagine someone introducing herself as someone else's ex. "My name is Bisi, St. Obi's former girlfriend... I produce and sell shoes.
The general public is not the police. She knows the law n judicial proceedings
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
jascon1:
e rich to as o. Imagine someone introducing herself as someone else's ex. "My name is Bisi, St. Obi's former girlfriend... I produce and sell shoes.
The general public is not the police. She knows the law n judicial proceedings
kikikikikikikikiki cheesy some people are shameless I swear!
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by dipopooo(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2015
FFk has been fu€king flatees since 1914
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 01, 2015
When Ur boyfriend runs his mouth too much watchu expect
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by djbussy(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2015
You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. Mathew 5, 38-39

Finally,Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On May 01, 2015
What interview did she give about FFK and PDP

Anyone has the link?
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by kelvine(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2015
Wow,could you please help with the interpretation of this cool proverb ?

Truckpusher:
You started a war ,so deal with it.

The man wey dey shake coconut ,him head too, dey shake grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2015
kelvine:
Wow,could you please help with the interpretation of this cool proverb ?

It simply means that you don't go about fighting people and expect not to sweat at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
I saw this interesting piece

Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Truckpusher(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
Firefire:

I like this your proverb oooo. grin grin cheesy
Lmao grin

If you were close to your granpa you'll know these things. tongue
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by kelvine(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2015
Cool

Truckpusher:
It simply means that you don't go about fighting people and expect not to sweat at all. grin
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You started a war ,so deal with it.

The man wey dey shake coconut ,him head too, dey shake grin grin
Maybe she's seeking Protection lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Emmyfem97(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2015
Picture of them tapping ur phone or idonbeliefit
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Truckpusher(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Lady, load up your double barrel and hide it under your bed. Fire a warning shot each time you feel scared. No one has monopoly over violence in this country. Whether PDP or APC.
But what was she thinking?

You had an affair with someone and you decided to go public with it over party politics - If I were FKK she just asked me to do my worse and I will take my pound of flesh.

If FFK had proceeded to share her nude pictures ,would she be ok with the idea?

Once you're being intimate with someone it is possible for that person to know you and all your secret habit inside out and revealing it to enable people use it as political tool is a death sanction of it's kind.

Bro , some form of betrayal ends up dirty - You know the drills.

She made a choice - She should deal with the consequences.
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Truckpusher(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe she's seeking Protection lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin
Where you go last nyt na? Hope you a®e doing fine? Did you see that thread?
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Truckpusher(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Where you go last nyt na? Hope you a®e doing fine? Did you see that thread?
I just left prison with a probation period hanging on my head.

Janjawiids reported me to NL police grin grin

I saw the thread but my probation terms were very very clear ,curse back when cursed and go back to jail. grin
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by tweeby: 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
CR77:
We no dey there when una start no need to cry out

Fayose ur matter too strong oo
Sis,kindly b patience n read well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo In Calabar, Cross River State / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.