Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life (31479 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fraudster Using Biafra To Make Money - Ex Girlfriend Cries Out / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I just left prison with a probation period hanging on my head.

Janjawiids reported me to NL police grin grin

I saw the thread but my probation terms were very very clear ,curse back when cursed and go back to jail. grin
Lol... As in ehn, you don enta NL jail tire. Dem don set so many traps for me but I dÉ dodge dem. You and Moderators supposed to sign MoU on ban. Welcome back bros!!! We missed you
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Truckpusher(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Lol... As in ehn, you don enta NL jail tire. Dem don set so many traps for me but I dÉ dodge dem. You and Moderators supposed to sign MoU on ban. Welcome back bros!!! We missed you
Yeso, I go soon Pm dem one by one make we get one small MOU.I no wan dodge any trap - If dem curse me I curse dem mama and papa one hand,enter jail, no time to sleep on top bike. cheesy

At least they can give me carte blanche on some comments. grin grin

Cc
Ishilove
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by ellechrystal(f): 8:03pm On May 01, 2015
CR77:
We no dey there when una start no need to cry out

Fayose ur matter too strong oo
Fayose huh
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeso, I go soon Pm dem one by one make we get one small MOU.I no wan dodge any trap - If dem curse me I curse dem mama and papa one hand,enter jail, no time to sleep on top bike. cheesy

At least they can give me carte blanche on some comments. grin grin

Cc
Ishilove
Sometimes one can't help but admire your Charisma. Just that nobody can be cool and rugged at the same time. Nature could be crazy! Why Ishilove? Why not lala or Mclatnji?
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
wtf?
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Truckpusher(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Sometimes one can't help but admire your Charisma. Just that nobody can be cool and rugged at the same time. Nature could be crazy! Why Ishilove? Why not lala or Mclatnji?
I'm not familiar with those guys and one of them strikes me as a tribal and religious bigot but Ishilove is quite humane though vindictive sometimes with her ban button. grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by lordsbiz(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
CR77:
We no dey there when una start no need to cry out

Fayose ur matter too strong oo
Wow what a great. Comment!
But if I may ask, would you have said likewise if she was your sister and her life was threatened? Hmmmm in all things firstly,fear God
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Missmossy(f): 8:23pm On May 01, 2015
Eeyah but what was she expecting?
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On May 01, 2015
Wo bi o Se si enu sile bi Aja mi lo pa. As her mouth be Na so her toto too go be
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not familiar with those guys and one of them strikes me as a tribal and religious bigot but Ishilove is quite humane though vindictive sometimes with her ban button. grin grin
ishilove no de joke with her ban button o.
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by billyG(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2015
if fani kayode is after her life why not report him to d police?
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by betty202020(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/fani-kayodes-former-girlfriend-cries.html

Was her line tapped because of her ideology, or because of her dalliance with FFK?

I suspect the latter grin
FIRST, U ARE SO SILLY AND SHAMELESS TO BE FFK'S GIRLFRIEND, SECONDLY, U ARE SHAMELESS TO TELLING US THAT U ARE THREATENED, WHY NOT THREATEN BACK? THIRDLY, U ARE NOT ASHAMED TO BE IN A GIRL AND MAN FRIEND AFFAIR BY THIS UR AGE. FOURTHLY. WHY NOT LOOK FOR A HUSBAND AND MARRY, ALSO ADVICE FFK TO MARRY TOO. U ARE THE TYPE THAT BRINGS SHAME TO IGBO TRIBE IN NIGERIA. I AM ASHAMED TO HAVE U AS IGBO SISTER. TRUST FFK, HE WILL SOON COME OUT TO TELL US HOW HE bleeped U. BE WARNED
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Ishilove: 9:32pm On May 01, 2015
betty202020:
FIRST, U ARE SO SILLY AND SHAMELESS TO BE FFK'S GIRLFRIEND, SECONDLY, U ARE SHAMELESS TO TELLING US THAT U ARE THREATENED, WHY NOT THREATEN BACK? THIRDLY, U ARE NOT ASHAMED TO BE IN A GIRL AND MAN FRIEND AFFAIR BY THIS UR AGE. FOURTHLY. WHY NOT LOOK FOR A HUSBAND AND MARRY, ALSO ADVICE FFK TO MARRY TOO. U ARE THE TYPE THAT BRINGS SHAME TO IGBO TRIBE IN NIGERIA. I AM ASHAMED TO HAVE U AS IGBO SISTER. TRUST FFK, HE WILL SOON COME OUT TO TELL US HOW HE bleeped U. BE WARNED
11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD /
huge font sizes / ALL CAPS

Please stop using all caps (all capital letters). It is painful to the eye, in addition to being against the forum rules.
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by betty202020(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
Ishilove:

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD /
huge font sizes / ALL CAPS

Please stop using all caps (all capital letters). It is painful to the eye, in addition to being against the forum rules.
thanks, noted

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Pakingzzz(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 01, 2015
fashoo2010:
Why is she crying nw...wen they were all doing tins together, wen d going was good, did she cried out then Let her face anytin she might cause wit her hand... We are in a new Nigeria
dis ur grammar na 1800 'did she CRIED out then'
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by arsetalks(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2015
The first two commenters on here are sicknotes. Animals in human skin
Re: Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life by Truckpusher(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2015
arsetalks:
The first two commenters on here are sicknotes. Animals in human skin
You truly behave like an arse ,even as you major in cowardice. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen / Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. / PDP Copied American Embassy And 10 Downing Street On Election Tribunal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.