Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty (55047 Views)

Soldiers Pose With 2face & Yemi Alade In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) / Yemi Alade In Hot Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Missmossy(f): 9:47pm On May 01, 2015
shocked Transformation things on point!!!

She looks rugged though grin
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by NaMe4: 9:52pm On May 01, 2015
Sufe say na Yemi Alade? E no resemble o!
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Basildvalour(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2015
Pls, where are those guys now...I mean the ones she was holding on the pix?? undecided
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Pakingzzz(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by goodgood2(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2015
She might be oo. But then since over 95% of naija ladies are into at least one form of whoredom, you might be right. In fact, you're likely right. And I almost forgot, she's a recording artiste. I'm afraid , she's definitely a ...
englishmart:
when they get bleached, you think they are beautiful...

How I access them bleached girls/fair guys is assume they were dark, then start from there.....

Something tells me she's a wh..ore. But I can't figure it out
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Chivee(f): 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
cozy7:
This extremely beautiful girl has really got a sense of style.
maybe extremely very sexy. Not extremely beautiful. She's pretty though
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by ROCKHARDDK(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2015
To Learn by urself how to use "Power Point" fully well without a one-on-one instructorn whatsapp or make / text me on 08167310666
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by tottinova: 10:45pm On May 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Choi!!!! No be today nyash dey back.
abi
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 01, 2015
Aida13:
To be a star is not easy, you have to be outgoing and put yourself out there. She can't be timid and boring like everyday mama's girls... She chose to be wild and free and I respect her hustle

At least she is using her talent to make millions not like those mumu girls out there giving it away to 'boyfie' for free lmaooo
like ur comment bro,they are even giving it to worthless and mercyless dude.
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by mstik(f): 11:16pm On May 01, 2015
Let's see your own throwbacks
LewisO:
She looks too rascal, ugly and dirty on those pics. undecided
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by LewisO: 11:22pm On May 01, 2015
mstik:
Let's see your own throwbacks
Mine isn't as awful as hers.
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Princephelar(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2015
bunmioguns:
She is taking over me
Kpele tie o
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Rumxy(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2015
Still cute den
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by garri4all: 11:52pm On May 01, 2015
She comes off to me as a homosexual or a bi.
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Nobody: 12:51am On May 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmm...."E don tail, no be today's tin @ all" lol cool

Omo to set tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by ireneidiva(f): 1:45am On May 02, 2015
cozy7:
This extremely beautiful girl has really got a sense of style.
Extremely? Really?
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by chidooh1: 2:41am On May 02, 2015
Yemi go sabi o, incase i see phyno sha, i fit ask
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Nobody: 5:30am On May 02, 2015
Chai! Yoruba girls cheesy

well! I like the 3rd pic cos of the girl wearing a pair of green stockings, she sits like a responsible girl.
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by ireneidiva(f): 6:00am On May 02, 2015
She is so light now.
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Nobody: 6:08am On May 02, 2015
I don't think she was that bad or awful as people are describing her here. She's a superstar, and she changed gradually throughout the years.

It's just upgrading. cool
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by logica(m): 6:12am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't think she was that bad or awful as people are describing her here. She's a superstar, and she changed gradually throughout the years.

It's just upgrading. cool
Na UniLag u dey?
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by normaljenny(m): 6:25am On May 02, 2015
badassProdigy:
Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/check-out-these-throwback-pics-of.html?m=1

I love just the way she dance. She is just street. not beautiful and not ugly.
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by championeh(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2015
The other babe be like Cossy grin
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by sexyjennik(f): 9:09am On May 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Choi!!!! No be today nyash dey back.
Hahahahahaa no be today yansh get centre parting grin
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by oluwatobby007: 10:00am On May 02, 2015
hello lovely people..ur gurl LINDA aka sexiest chokolily has been nominated 4 OUI AWARDS 2015
Rookie Of The Year
http://www.opinionstage.com/polls/rookie-of-the-year7 THXX AND GOD BLESS
Pls keep voting

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by lampardizik(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2015
So iyaf tey...
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by NCOIM(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2015
Polluted thread

Scary pics undecided undecided

Is she a Shrine attendant? undecided
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Tohpeh(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2015
Mehn! She's now into stardom
Hardwork with Patience pays a great deal.
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Tohpeh(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2015
sexyjennik:

Hahahahahaa no be today yansh get centre parting grin
Wht is centre parting
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by sage2(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2015
I don't like her flat butt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) / Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.