Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) (41050 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Reveals How Much She Charges Per Sex (Video, Pics) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) / How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 02, 2015
yollychika:
Wen will y'all men grow Slow down on us undecided

When the pwassy loses its grip
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by Britzdon(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Nawa oo. We women are causing havoc . R . I . P niccur
Not to all guys,only the ignorant and foolish ones get involved in this kinda mess.I can't imagine a grown fellow killing cos of a woman,I can't even fight nor raise my voice for that.show me the money joor

RIP to the dead
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by omooba969(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2015
daresma93:
RIP terry, italian goverment should impose a heavier sanction on this cultists

They ain't gonna impose anything cos of an isolated incident, if u must knw, they av no problems wit u blacks killing ursefs.

Fighting over a girl undecided , some guys sef; u wonder d kind of brain within their skull. angry
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by omooba969(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2015
Edusouls:
chai i tell you, women are really leading men to hell, untimely death and gruesome manner of killing,this species called women is like a dreaded cancer to men..may God help us.

There u go again, blaming d woman for another man' foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by omooba969(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2015
yollychika:
Wen will y'all men grow Slow down on us undecided

Do u av a bf?
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by omooba969(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2015
Lacomus:
Another Man down over a woman, mmmm watin person no go see.

Short 1 grin , one of d reasons we av more women than men. undecided
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by omooba969(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2015
U for no answer am cos every1 knw say he dey on medication---u knw wot I mean; YABA LEFT.
Keegan:

Go for brain check!
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by prophetfire: 11:54am On May 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The girl is probably banging another guy by now for 'comfort’ and 'getting over her grief’
that guy's dead body needs to be flogged. Something wey full everywhere na im pesin dey die bcs of it.
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by tylesh(f): 11:57am On May 02, 2015
shakazuldadon:
kai.... women.......leading men to hell....

please guys never fight over a woman...... there are more women on earth than men...
Are u a police man or an actor
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by tylesh(f): 12:01pm On May 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Nawa oo. We women are causing havoc . R . I . P niccur
Try not to generalise please grin
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 02, 2015
omooba969:

They ain't gonna impose anything cos of an isolated incident, if u must knw, they av no problems wit u blacks killing ursefs.

Fighting over a girl undecided , some guys sef; u wonder d kind of brain within their skull. angry
i assume you are a whiteman in your dream abi, stop the castigation we share the same problem
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by SSaemoenl(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2015
Yes, if you don't know, Cultism is what is reigning here in Italy, I wonder a grown up person after leaving school to face the true realities of life will leave the shores of Nigeria and came to start a gang group, We Nigerians are the lowest class of Africans living here in Italy, However, those that perpetuated the act are more of the Edos and Asabas,But according to the news, The guy that stabbed the deceased have been arrested and had a series of cases here as resulted him accumulating 15yrs prison service but was granted some kind of pardon. As well, in Nigeria, he had numerous cases of stabbing folks as one of them made him leave the country.
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by justkaycee1(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2015
Inkman:
cultism?
Even in italy

naija peeps dey fall hand at times
this is disheartening!
Little wonder they're easy victims of deportation and xenophobic attacks.
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by ironbody03(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2015
the problem wey women go course for in this world, am sure that the hand of a man will never conquer it
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2015
What is up with the belt around his neck? I thought he was stabbed.

I can't imagine killing anyone if my life, or a loved one's life, is not in danger. But there are some people in this world who have nothing to lose.
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by omooba969(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2015
daresma93:

i assume you are a whiteman in your dream abi, stop the castigation we share the same problem

No sir, we DO NOT share d same problem & am not castigating either; 'must be dat u dnt find comfort in d truth, pain is all u find.

R u proud of d fact dat Nigerians r killing one and other, as if d killings in 9ja no do dem, but in a white man's land. SMH

And FYI, d fact dat all men look alike does not mean we r all d same in character. Some of us dnt quarrel over chicks talk less of fighting but some of u lot can't just let go even if d chick's had enuf...d reason itz no surprise how u find it easy & justifiable to take another man's life over ordinary toto. undecided

D learned summarise it all & its called PERSONALITY DISORDER !
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:11pm On May 02, 2015
Generalkorex:

I sight u pweety
grin m unseen
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
sunrealboy01:
Lol, so you know, may God save us from things like this...Even @ that its our cross to bear, lik I did like to know you even though this is a public social network...
lol y me if I may ask grin
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by olaleke2(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2015
pijango:
In a gruesome case of cold blooded murder, a Nigerian ,Terry Agaga, was brutally murdered in Padova, Italy. According to Italian media, the 34 year old was killed over a woman in a black club ‘Le Parisien’ popularly called ‘Port Harcourt club’ by Nigerians.

According to eye witness, Terry, who got his Italian residence permit of stay in Sept 2014, got killed because of an argument over a girl.He was said to have fallen inlove with a girl whose previous boyfriend is a cultist.The ex-boyfriend was enraged for losing his girl to Terry .

When the scorned boyfriend met Terry at a club, they were involved in a physical fight and he ended up being stabbed to death with a machete. The Italian police are still investigating the killing of Terry and three Nigerians have been arrested so far.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/nigerian-man-brutally-killed-over-woman.html

IF HE WAS INDEED STABBED WITH A MACHETE (WHICH ACTUALLY CUTS, CANNOT BE USED TO STAB LIKE A KNIFE)....WHY THE HELL IS A LEATHER BELT AROUND THE NECK OF THE DECEASED? WHY IS NOBODY ELSE ASKING THIS QUESTION?
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:16pm On May 02, 2015
Britzdon:

Not to all guys,only the ignorant and foolish ones get involved in this kinda mess.I can't imagine a grown fellow killing cos of a woman,I can't even fight nor raise my voice for that.show me the money joor

RIP to the dead
lol grin
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 02, 2015
omooba969:

No sir, we DO NOT share d same problem & am not castigating either; 'must be dat u dnt find comfort in d truth, pain is all u find.

R u proud of d fact dat Nigerians r killing one and other, as if d killings in 9ja no do dem, but in a white man's land. SMH

And FYI, d fact dat all men look alike does not mean we r all d same in character. Some of us dnt quarrel over chicks talk less of fighting but some of u lot can't just let go even if d chick's had enuf...d reason itz no surprise how u find it easy & justifiable to take another man's life over ordinary toto. undecided

Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 02, 2015
omooba969:

am not saying what the other guy did was good what am trying to say is they are both black just like me and you and the white too are guilty of the same thing so we should try as much as we can to educate the not very bright one's among ourselves so as not to bring this kind of stigma the black race anymore so i say it's an internal problem
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2015
daresma93:

am not saying what the other guy did was good what am trying to say is they are both black just like me and you and the white too are guilty of the same thing so we should try as much as we can to educate the not very bright one's among ourselves so as not to bring this kind of stigma the black race anymore so i say it's an internal problem

cool
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by Magicdon(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2015
daresma93:
RIP terry, italian goverment should impose a heavier sanction on this cultists
cultist de learn for were mafias de, dem be moi moi case, mafias are feared more than d govt in Italy
Re: Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) by sunrealboy01(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2015
I guess curiosity and admiration of your person and personality got the better of me... Your call either way.
mhizpeaarl:
lol y me if I may ask grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] / Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children / Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.