Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao (994 Views)

Edin Dzeko Pulls Opponents Shorts, Sent Off (photos) / See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight / Mayweather & Manny Have Fought 5 Of D Same Opponents-who Inflicts D Most Damage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Defcon1(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2015
Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao have at different times fought these five men and defeated them all.
Although, Manny lost to one of them only once in 4 encounters.

However, the most interesting thing is the state of these men at the end of each fight to the two leading men(Floyd & Manny)

The photos below show that Mayweather may be the strong favourite going into the legendary fight tomorrow, Pacquiao seems to be the more ruthless fighter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3063123/Floyd-Mayweather-Manny-Pacquiao-fought-five-opponents-came-top.html

KEY: The pictures of each of the five opponents are in pairs.

The top picture of each pair is after a Mayweather bout.
The bottom picture is after Pacquiao.

1) Oscar De La Hoya.

Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Defcon1(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2015
2) Miguel Cotto

Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Defcon1(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2015
3)Shane Mosley.

Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by SuperSuave(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2015
Chei! See blood! Pacquiao is s beast! I wanna see mayweather in blood too
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Defcon1(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2015
4)Juan Manuel Marquez

(This is the guy that defeated Pacquiao once in 4 fights.Manny defeated him twice and the other was a draw)

Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Defcon1(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2015
5)Ricky Hatton

Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by jhidey08(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2015
Dis Manny guy dey vex o. C as he reset those people destiny for dier faces. Chaiii
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Aderupoko2: 12:14am On May 02, 2015
O boy, see beating by fellow man and they say cutlass is not allowed
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by ramdris(m): 12:19am On May 02, 2015
I hate dis sport like hell. Pple wey no offend each other go begin fight inside ring like animal while some dudes bet on dem.
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by mekonglobal(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2015
o mehn dis pacquio of a man wickereooo, and 4 those of u tinkn dat he can repeat dat on floyd, sori, cos dat can only happen in ur dreams.
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Truth24(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2015
Lol, funny faces
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by SuperSuave(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2015
mekonglobal:
o mehn dis pacquio of a man wickereooo, and 4 those of u tinkn dat he can repeat dat on floyd, sori, cos dat can only happen in ur dreams.
plenty talk no dey full basket, just wait and see.
ramdris:
I hate dis sport like hell. Pple wey no offend each other go begin fight inside ring like animal while some dudes bet on dem.
grin but they make money from the fight too undecided
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Krasid(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2015
ramdris:
When $200m is involved, won't you have a rethink?
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Krasid(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2015
I see all this is a propaganda to make pacquiao look good and actually stand a chance against Mayweather.That is certainly not happening because to beat the champ, you would have to KO him.Good luck trying to achieve that Pacman.
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by mamayo99: 12:11pm On May 02, 2015
see beating
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by 0955eb027(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2015
$300 million dollars bout: I still believe there is a man out there in Oshodi or Mushin who can finish off both Pacquiao & Mayweather for FREEsmiley

Copied
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by slimsky(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
i pray dis match carry the hype wey dey give am..no b say 2nd round and KO match don finish
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by mekonglobal(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=SuperSuave post=33339860] plenty talk no dey full basket, just wait and see.
I hv got ma reasons y i said so, dat dude floyd, hv got sometin dat distinguishes him from others.
Re: PHOTOS:Meet Five Of The Same Opponents To Have Faced Both Mayweather & Pacquiao by Defcon1(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2015
slimsky:
i pray dis match carry the hype wey dey give am..no b say 2nd round and KO match don finish
Me too.
I hope it lasts the whole rounds, with a unanimous decision.
A 2nd round KO for either opponent will totally ruin the fight.

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him / #5 Real Life Lesson Learnt From Chelsea's Lose# / FA Finally Aid Chelsea From Relegating With New Sets Of Rules: See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.