Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret (1539 Views)

Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / “I Don’t Regret Having Only Primary School Certificate - Rasak Okoya / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by Kennedyiheme: 1:21am On May 02, 2015
A philosopher once said" the only thing limiting you is YOU" you have to take that step, like a freind once said "leave your confort zone" my name is kenny and I'm a gentleman that loves money lol "everybody does ofcourse......now straight to the point...yeaaaaah, drum rols..................there is this great deal online where you get paid to stay healthy, its crazy right? U are probably thinking "who da hell is gonna pay you for staying fit? Oh well its happening on the part I am , so in this industry you actually get paid about 5000 dollars to 25000 dollars for doing some certain things, which are very easy....look tins are changing and u need to get yourself informed, there are also dvds available to enlighten you on this bumper.oh well you might think this is jst one of those fake post....well I won't convince you but the point is its happening, people are earning big from this......i just need people that don't blive that everytin to good to be true is fake.....if you are interested say yes and drop your number, so we can chat on whatsapp.........those that are wise know what to do....oh well its your decision. Ps
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by Kangol99(m): 3:29am On May 02, 2015
No proof!
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by footballbettor: 3:52am On May 02, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
A philosopher once said" the only thing limiting you is YOU" you have to take that step, like a freind once said "leave your confort zone" my name is kenny and I'm a gentleman that loves money lol "everybody does ofcourse......now straight to the point...yeaaaaah, drum rols..................there is this great deal online where you get paid to stay healthy, its crazy right? U are probably thinking "who da hell is gonna pay you for staying fit? Oh well its happening on the part I am , so in this industry you actually get paid about 5000 dollars to 25000 dollars for doing some certain things, which are very easy....look tins are changing and u need to get yourself informed, there are also dvds available to enlighten you on this bumper.oh well you might think this is jst one of those fake post....well I won't convince you but the point is its happening, people are earning big from this......i just need people that don't blive that everytin to good to be true is fake.....if you are interested say yes and drop your number, so we can chat on whatsapp.........those that are wise know what to do....oh well its your decision. Ps

Ok here is my whatsapp number: 08063629082
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by Kennedyiheme: 6:38am On May 02, 2015
Kangol99:
No proof!
why don't u jst try to get the info first, "try"
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by sugarsoul(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2015
Whatsapp me on 07060505020. What's your own whatsapp digit?
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by inereunwa1(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2015
8-)
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by Kennedyiheme: 10:14am On May 02, 2015
Better still this is my digits 08111468634. Add me
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by Kennedyiheme: 11:34am On May 03, 2015
Information is a life changer, even if you don't feel confortable, jst get what the information is all about....you still have my digits
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by Dajugba: 1:31pm On May 03, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by peterz(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by kennethkaycee(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
Bro, you are on the right path to Great Success cool

Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by collins0032(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Soon
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by Samwils: 12:19pm On May 15, 2016
pls email me samueltom19@gmail.com
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 15, 2016
Ok there, its on my signature.
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by ddestiny20(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2016
0 8 0 9 4 3 7 9 6 8 8
Re: Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret by olomorijunior(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Have 150k But Don't Knw What To Do With It Oooo / soliciting for advice on bank. / Scraps Aluminum Needed In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.