Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children (16688 Views)

Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa / Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak / Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Johnsinia(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2015
At the last day, everything shall be made clear for all but the unfotunate sad thing is that there won't be anymore room for repentance. Nothing is hidden under the sun, all the sponsors of this wicked act shall be revealed, all the supporters and followers of these wicked men shall equally be condem.

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by ndcide(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2015
The Book haram drama is coming to an end. the aim have been achieved. Those who twist it against GEJ at any given opportunity can keep lying to themselves. besides, they've not told us why bokoharam was bombing the whole country.

People will be rescued for sure, suicide bombing will also stop.

As for the Chibok girls, IF THEY STILL HAVE THEM,they'll be released but they'll want to do it in a way that tracks will be covered and it will fit in perfectly into the script, else they may use them as the opportunity cost.

In any case, it's over now. Let the creator of heaven and earth take over the matter.

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by emerged01(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2015
thank God. sebi dem say dem no kidnap.
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by BlissB(f): 9:27am On May 02, 2015
We alwz hear that these number of people were rescued today,in some weeks time another set has been rescued and it goes on and on and at d end of d day somebody is sitting somewhere telling us dat even one of the chibok girls were not rescued.....i believe NIGERIANS have been scammed!.....take it or leave it!
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by harry509: 9:28am On May 02, 2015
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Nobody: 9:35am On May 02, 2015
This is not a rhetorical question for i want an answer coz i'm going crazy right here. Do Boko Haram produce women?
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Champion01(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
FEAR NORTH

buhari has won d ghost kidnapped ppl are coming out

buhari it shall never be well with u and ur government

#babaonechance
And u think u're also gonna be well if its government is not well. My brother, it's better u accept d fact dat dis man is gonna rule u for d next 4 years and dia is nothing u can do. Mother Theresa said nd I quote 'u can do wat I can't do, I can do wat u can't do, together we can do great things.' Surely, dia strength in unity. Lets move on bro nd make things happen. We are NIGERIAN.
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by shammah1(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2015
You just said it all. Links are there to proof that Northerners are behind Boko Haram
anonimi:

GEJ was serious all the time but northerners including Buhari undermined his efforts because of 2015 politics.

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Eggheaded(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2015
let support our troops, follow #supporttroopsng
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by midolian(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2015
efilefun:
Yesterday when i said we should be actually worried about the number of kidnapped girls and not just focus on the chibok girls that had been gone for a year cuz of some people just decide to neglect their jobs and play politics with it, some e-rats were spewing trash around. Just try calculating how many people had been rescued so far and you see how much this outgoing administration had failed woefully in securing the lives of its citizens. I wonder how Jonathan believes he was still going to get votes from that part of Nigeria after neglecting them. Even the 200 thousand votes recorded for GEJ is kano is surely from the under-aged voters and those who were paid to do so.

God bless Nigeria and i hope all those kidnapped will return to their family safely.

You are nothing but a pained loser, you need to get your life together before you "kick the bucket" cuz of hatred. If you are wise enough or you have been using your brain properly why havent you asked your Government why none of all the arrested BH members have been tortured to confess just one of their sponsors This your same GEJ during the May 1st bomb blast in Abuja said it wasnt MEND who carried out the operation cuz they were solidly behind him then, fast forward to 2015 and he's crying around that they wanted him dead.

The simple fact is that GEJ or the person in his government sponsoring them aint ready to spend any dime again in feeding those girls thats why they are being returned home. watched a clip on here earlier and i saw the insurgence running away, which actually reminded of of GEJ's statement when he was being asked about BH on CNN or so, he said they will run out of the country to maybe neighboring countries and we all seeing that happen right now.
The guy is a dimwit..
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Nobody: 9:45am On May 02, 2015
Deception continues
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by shammah1(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2015
Oya go and prosecute him let's see
philips70:
GEJ should be prosecuted for war crimes and mass murder on account of abdication of duty. 27 days is like eternity at the moment. This is the slowest 2 months the world has ever recorded.
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by kalufelix(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2015
Banker of the day Samoa v Tonga - Rugby league International friendly
Back Samoa to win @1.77
Stake - Large
101% surest
Kick off : 10:30 am
game starts in just over 45min rush now and place your bets b4 the odds crash
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by lizybos(f): 9:51am On May 02, 2015
I hope the FG have a good plan to rehabilitate them back to the Society or else we might be celebrating the freedom of future terrorist group that will emerge.
I suggest the rescued BH victims should be camped in a place for proper medical screening and rehabilitation by trained personnels before they are allowed to join their families.
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by chrisxav: 9:52am On May 02, 2015
Do u know u can get cheap and affordable data pans from p.tech communications
we buy in bulk and sell at cheaper rates
mtn,
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat aitel and glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by intergral(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
FEAR NORTH

buhari has won d ghost kidnapped ppl are coming out

buhari it shall never be well with u and ur government

#babaonechance
so you want the Northerners to keep missing under your foolish president... Freedom of press ma black Ass... All this things happen and jona hide it from us this shows that Nigeria SW to be speciFic will never allow somebody from SE and SS to rule Nigeria again!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! Wicked people
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by EPHYMANAS: 9:54am On May 02, 2015
anonimi:
Buhari won so his BH boys need to give it up.

Such a brutally CORRUPT individual who has succeeded in taking his fellow citizens on a one chance ride shocked
Is like guy ube mumu wey no sabi anythin akuya like you ,pls visit any near by doctor for proper chekup

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2015
I have heard estimates of upto 100,000 killed. Boko Haram is supported and controlled by America and France. Their foot soldiers are Chadian and Cameroonian troops who are puppets of France.

There is no way that this rag tag bunch could cause the type destruction they have without powerful military behind them.
Ura:
See the kind of trash that this government put us into. Look at the number of women and children being released. This means that all the Boko Haram stories we were hearing were being underplayed. God knows the actual number of people who lost their lives. And by the way, when will the government sue members of the sect that it has captured to court? Abi will be any hearing on their matter?
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by misreal(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2015
this same sambisa forest was searched by drones and they never claimed they saw this much gals,talkless of 500 gals.sambisa forest is like a desert from the last pix I saw.how come this gals are been found like this everyday??how come jihadist are running?...THIS IS MAGIC..

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by aAK1(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2015
I strongly believe this women were not kidnapped. We forget than boko haram have wives and family. This looks more like a well planed move by boko boys. They simply left their families behind as the military advanced.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by bashydemy(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2015
GEJ and his cronies are releasing the girls they kidnap and kept to use for campaign against GMB...

it took them 1yr plus to free them... yeye dey smell.
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by DJAmyluv: 10:26am On May 02, 2015
efilefun:
Yesterday when i said we should be actually worried about the number of kidnapped girls and not just focus on the chibok girls that had been gone for a year cuz of some people just decide to neglect their jobs and play politics with it, some e-rats were spewing trash around. Just try calculating how many people had been rescued so far and you see how much this outgoing administration had failed woefully in securing the lives of its citizens. I wonder how Jonathan believes he was still going to get votes from that part of Nigeria after neglecting them. Even the 200 thousand votes recorded for GEJ is kano is surely from the under-aged voters and those who were paid to do so.

God bless Nigeria and i hope all those kidnapped will return to their family safely.

You are nothing but a pained loser, you need to get your life together before you "kick the bucket" cuz of hatred. If you are wise enough or you have been using your brain properly why havent you asked your Government why none of all the arrested BH members have been tortured to confess just one of their sponsors This your same GEJ during the May 1st bomb blast in Abuja said it wasnt MEND who carried out the operation cuz they were solidly behind him then, fast forward to 2015 and he's crying around that they wanted him dead.

The simple fact is that GEJ or the person in his government sponsoring them aint ready to spend any dime again in feeding those girls thats why they are being returned home. watched a clip on here earlier and i saw the insurgence running away, which actually reminded of of GEJ's statement when he was being asked about BH on CNN or so, he said they will run out of the country to maybe neighboring countries and we all seeing that happen right now.
you don't even make an attempt at hiding ur stupidity and ignorance. Just shut up fool.
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by fretnot(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2015
chimoskyg:
How and when was all this women kidnapped that Nigerian was not aware

This, to me, is the real tragedy. Over 500 girls and women missing since God knows when, this excludes the Chibok girls o, and we carry on as if everything is normal. This can only happen in Nigeria, surely and it is a clear example of failure of leadership.
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Samirana360(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2015
nawa oo:::so dis boko boys have their own con3 293+160+234.....still counting
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by bashydemy(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2015
PapaFejiro:
I humbly want to ask you a question please. And I want you to think deeply before you answer in all honesty. Now please tell me how many governments in times past has been able to secure our lives and properties as Nigerians? The way you guys condemn GEJ is alarming. A large part of our population did not witness the civil war thats why they will not know or understand what warlike crises is all about. GEJs government has been derailed from day one with this BH nonsence. Even the US would have found this war undaunting. A group of dirty stupid and parochial hungry looking militia who thinks virgins are waiting for them if they die in battle, hiding amongst civilians and strike without warning and then retreat into hiding again, do you think its easy to combat such a group? GEJ and the NA took their time to know the modus operandi of this group to effectively rout them, instead of us to be at least be happy all we do is insult and castigate them. lets have a change in the way we think. Thats my take.
Oga we are not fool here, Are you telling me for over a year that those girls have been kidnap the NA could not find their way into sambisa until now? It took GEJ 6yrs to combact BH but he is using our money to eat 1 billion food year, using our money to sponsor his campaign and could not attack and counter BH until late minutes to election.... Like the person you qouted says GEJ need to be prosecuted...
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Samirana360(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2015
buhari don scam us
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by efilefun(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2015
Positiveminds:

YOU ARE SICK.
*SPIT ON YOUR CURSED HEAD*

DJAmyluv:
you don't even make an attempt at hiding ur stupidity and ignorance. Just shut up fool.

Hope Ishilove and lalasticlala are seeing this aggrieved ones insulting me here, when i start mine abeg make nobody hide my post ooo
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Ishilove: 10:49am On May 02, 2015
efilefun:

Hope Ishilove and lalasticlala are seeing this aggrieved ones insulting me here, when I start mine abeg make nobody hide my post ooo
Use the report button
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by temitemi1(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2015
My personal person!
okonelfg:
Temitemi1 my mentor
barcanista my hero
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by haroon123: 11:05am On May 02, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children by Justiyke4u: 11:14am On May 02, 2015
Why are some people so frustrated in life that they can never see nor say anything good about any single good thing that happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Election To Hold First, Presidential Holds Last – NASS Panel / Patience Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Emmanuel Aguma Family / Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.