Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' (34138 Views)

"The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by modath(f): 7:51pm On May 02, 2015
KMJY:
I am 4rm North Central so let me answer you. Jonathan lost NC not because d NC have problem with jona per say, bt because of the internal crisis that bedevilled pdp in dos states concern. For instance, in my state Plateau, d crisis starts when Gov Jang annoint a candidate dat comes 4rm d same tribe as him, ignoring d zoning formulae that were practised 4 yrs. To make it worse, he refused 2 pay workers their entitlements 4 six month. Hence, the reason 4 ppl's defection 2 APC. What happened in NC was purely a protest vote against d actions of d Governors nt GEJ

Bros, this your analysis is one for the gods, if the plateau voters were really against Jang, how then did he make it to the senate?

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by loladius: 7:53pm On May 02, 2015
So what did jonathan do in the south east and south south that made them vote for him earnmass. Politics is a dirty game and they take advantage of whatever opportunity presented (politicians). So OP when you are ravaged and killed in your own home by boko haram would still vote for GEJ? Its obvious you do not know what it feels like to bombed and hunted.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by modath(f): 8:04pm On May 02, 2015
20pounds:

Tinubu deployed all the resources at his disposal to ensure that Mulikat Adeola, a Yoruba, does not emerge the House Speaker.

When you talk about marginalisation, are there not Ministers from Yoruba states? The Constitution made it mandatory that every state of the Federation must produce a Minister. All yoruba states did. Why cry marginalisation? Blame Tinubu for losing the Speakership cos he had his eye on what has played out now. .

So minister of state position e.g Musiliu Obanikoro (defence/MFA) &appendage ministrial post(no physical office), Information and communication technology for Omobola Johnson and Olusegun Aganga's trade and investment are your definition of viable and befitting ministerial slot for the SW abi?

We yaff gree, no argument.It wasn't good enough & thus we decided to go where our bread will not only be buttered but sardine and egg will be added with rich chocolate drink..

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by ndcide(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
Azo:

I will not want to call u a liar buy u are. What nonsense is this? How can an imam be goong around town to talk about election after election? Moronica.

God in heaven who created me knows I'm not lying. I've made some reports and instances in the past on this forum and I have no reason to lie.

No one was going around town. I said therewas an out door outreach of sort. I visited that area in Langbasa, Ajah area. ( now I've giving you specifics). You can investigate if you like.

I don't need to stress the point coz it's needless, as people have the right to their sentiments and this 2015 politics had a lot of emotions in it. pastor, imams, militants, bokoharam and almost everyone. I don't care about the point the teacher was making. but obviously his political sentiments and joyful emotions was at play as he spoke into the microphone last Sunday afternoon. he went on and on and on, ...

Well let's just let it go. I've said it before, that I'm not insisting that Jonathan was the best President, or he must remain President but the socioreligious connotations before the election was just too vivid.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by lawal28c: 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
modath:
Same way the southern MOGs incited the SS, SE and SW against Baba. lipsrsealed

The nine universities were supposed to be compensation for the BH massacre,economic downturn, facilities delapidation .... etc abi ??

God will help you people to see that Jona's undoing was his ineptitude and lackaidasical attitude to burning national issues and not any grand conspiracy.

The north have always voted for GMB, the only change this time is the NC and SW who swung the pendulum.
u've been following errytin 4rm day 1....9-ce comment,just let em knw
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by internetpirate: 8:16pm On May 02, 2015
Hey! Except you are blind, you would have seen how many parts of the South voted more out of their vaunted feeling that Goodluck failed the nation! Forget that their politicians rigged in GEJ favour in a few places, but many felt Buhari was an alternative, despite his religious leanings! However, that cannot be said about the North!!

AhmedMustapha:

I don't in anyway doubt the role religion plays in Nigerian politics but you make it seem like both parties didn't gain from the religious card and NIGERIA isn't a lie!
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by jice(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2015
rexbuton:
THE SOUTH WAS CONNED..

WE HAVE LEARNT

LET US HOPE OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT DOES WELL

WE ALREADY KNOW OUR CHOICE IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS, WE DON'T EVEN NEED CAMPAIGNS
here is my message to the south only...
https://www.nairaland.com/2290091/rexbutons-message-southerners-north-modern#33345633

What have you learnt?

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2015
internetpirate:
Hey! Except you are blind, you would have seen how many parts of the South voted more out of their vaunted feeling that Goodluck failed the nation! Forget that their politicians rigged in GEJ favour in a few places, but many felt Buhari was an alternative, despite his religious leanings! However, that cannot be said about the North!!

Compare the votes GEJ got in NW/NE and the votes GMB got in SS/SE then let's talk about the regions that voted due to religious leanings

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2015
mu2sa2:
This guy is well-known as an "Agip", a hypocrite who supports any govt in office for a fee. He visited Jonathan just before the election giving the impression that he could deliver northern votes. Don't ask me if he also got his own share of Gej's dollars. He's now spewing trash that all imams called somebody infidel! Liar. What of the muslims who voted gej - in kano state alone he got over 200, 000 votes.Truth is, he scammed Gej like so many others did and he should forever bury his head in shame.

Just listen to yourself. Your first sentence has made every-other thing you've written a contradiction.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by goodluckbabs: 9:44pm On May 02, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
I testify that the OP is correct. Very correct!
I live long enough in the north to know how muslim north think on any issue.

Islam first.
Islam second.
Tribe third.
North fourth
Islamic brotherhood of foreigners fifth
Then christians/ southerners last and most hated except they are supporting them like amaech, oyegun, ngige etc
U are very stupid with ur comments. Clueless brother failed because he didn't perform. U better stop ur stupid comments

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Jilo83(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2015
The same thing happened in the south. Pastors were preaching against Gmb, to the extent of cursing him. When pdp agents got to d Christian gathering: Buhari is islamist, terrorist, n he will islamize Nigeria. Among both religion most especially in sw: Buhari will support herdsmen, they will destroy our farms. Don't let me continue all what people said abt gmb, the steps they took n all sort of things. I am a Christian n I voted buhari because of my personal conviction not what pastors n imams said.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by galadima77(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2015
fyneguy:
and why did the SS and SE vote for Jonathan?

U mind the religious bigots?

well since every silly sad loser seem to have opinion these days.,,I want the OP and his fellow saddists to note the followings:

when GEJ won in 2011, u were not brilliant enough to observe that pastors n churches campaigned solely for him. it wasn't a Christian affair then. In 2015 GEJ secured more votes in the north than Buhari did in SS and SE.

if allocating 9 universities to the north was to favor them, what about the one in Otuoke? It took GEJ less than 2 weeks into office in 2011 to terminate the Baro port project and divert the funds to land reclamation and security of the Niger delta....I personally heard that one. I'm sure that was out of the love he had for development of the North!

All lives he took oath to protect that were lost in the wake of BH in North East don't matter because they are Muslims right?

The glaring corruption and ineptitude of the pdp led government that's gradually sinking the ship of our beloved country shouldn't matter because "one of your own" must remain in office, right?

well continue hating and casting aspersions as much as you want. but the country is bigger than one region's interest alone and we all have a stake in it.

Coutinue preaching the hate while we try and rebuild the damages inflicted by pdp. we shall salvage what's left for our children ...and may posterity judge us accordingly

many SE and SS have moved on already..
do same
sad loser!

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Hgold(m): 11:39pm On May 02, 2015
Nasman:
It simple, we in the north, refuse to vote for Jonathan, because of;
his inability to fight the brutal terror group of Boko Haram.
His inability to fight corruption.
The wide spread of inpunity which has been the character of his administration.
His clueless nature to governance and I don't care attitude towards vital national issues.
His Niger deltanization of the entire federal government
Marginalization of the South West and North East
I have no regret in voting this President out of office. And by God if Buhari do the same mistake of Jonathan, I will also vote against him.

I hope you will be able to reason beyond the box come 2019.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by tonte(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2015
Glorified secondary schools...they are new schools and over time will be the best thing to happen to those places, the educational value, plus the local economy of where they are will pick up, small businesses, more modern housing for off campus accommodations, restaurants, bars, hotels, gas stations...etc those places which the schools are on now which is nothing but useless bush will become a gold mine...since you people never see anything good now and in hind sight I understand your ignorance "glorified secondary schools" look man...just go and rest you hear just go and rest

AhmedMustapha:

Who has been feeding you with these lies? I agree with you though, Jonathan did more for the North than anyone from there. His achievements include:
1. Citing nine glorified secondary schools he called universities when the current universities are underfunded.
2. Letting 276 girls go missing and no official response from his team
3. Going dancing a day after a bomb blast at Nyanya killed citizens he swore to protect and of course
4. Granting fame and worldwide popularity to a Mr Abubakar Shekau who declared his own country when a President was on seat.
So I guess you beat me on this one, he did a lot for the NORTH
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:39am On May 03, 2015
tonte:
Glorified secondary schools...they are new schools and over time will be the best thing to happen to those places, the educational value, plus the local economy of where they are will pick up, small businesses, more modern housing for off campus accommodations, restaurants, bars, hotels, gas stations...etc those places which the schools are on now which is nothing but useless bush will become a gold mine...since you people never see anything good now and in hind sight I understand your ignorance "glorified secondary schools" look man...just go and rest you hear just go and rest

Well the primary responsibility of government is the security of lives and property so will you give GEJ a passmark in that regard?

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by dayodare49o: 1:19am On May 03, 2015
I don't want to say this because it will be more painful but i think it will be good for idiotic boys like you to burry your heads in shame.

Since the last 16 years northerners had not left aso rock. They had been there either as a president or vice president but yet never satisfied.

Since obasajo left 8 years ago, Yoruba man as President or VP had not been there. Igbo as either President or VP had not been there. Ijaw man got there for 8 years. North who had spent the entire 16 years of Democracy as President or VP still shouting power must return to north.

I dey here they plot you everlasting suffering towards destructions.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by dayodare49o: 1:56am On May 03, 2015
galadima77:

well since every silly sad loser seem to have opinion these days.,,I want the OP and his fellow saddists to note the followings:

when GEJ won in 2011, u were not brilliant enough to observe that pastors n churches campaigned solely for him. it wasn't a Christian affair then. In 2015 GEJ secured more votes in the north than Buhari did in SS and SE.

if allocating 9 universities to the north was to favor them, what about the one in Otuoke? It took GEJ less than 2 weeks into office in 2011 to terminate the Baro port project and divert the funds to land reclamation and security of the Niger delta....I personally heard that one. I'm sure that was out of the love he had for development of the North!

All lives he took oath to protect that were lost in the wake of BH in North East don't matter because they are Muslims right?

The glaring corruption and ineptitude of the pdp led government that's gradually sinking the ship of our beloved country shouldn't matter because "one of your own" must remain in office, right?

well continue hating and casting aspersions as much as you want. but the country is bigger than one region's interest alone and we all have a stake in it.

Coutinue preaching the hate while we try and rebuild the damages inflicted by pdp. we shall salvage what's left for our children ...and may posterity judge us accordingly

do same
sad loser!

You have spoken well but not right. APC is good example of NPC of the then Nigeria. They are very good in using terrorists in winning eletion. Where were you when northern elites were shouting that FG is killing their youths. How could FG have explained that they are not northern youths but boko-haram.

All the necessary steps that Jonathan would have taken were not possible because those northern elites using the boko-haram also used media to shout to the world that FG is killing their youths.

Don't forget that Amnesty International also said the same thing. So how can we stop the guys who didn't accept amnesty and never stop killings. The economical ways to stop them is provision of education, goods roads, business facilities among others. But those that were sponsoring boko-haram still went as far using religious fanatic and bigot to pull all his effort into bin.

You guys really tried. You froze joathan up and he couldn't escape your trap. It is known to be northern style to use violence to communicate their interest.

Go back to history and see how many the north had killed, distroyed properties and used terrorism just to protect their interest.

Those that esterblished boko-haram used everything they have to sustain it and it achieved its purpose. So, claiming that is Jonathan's fault makes you to be more Northern. The northerners that sponsored boko-haram were still the ones that tied Jonathan's up. So what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by VolvoS60(m): 2:36am On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:
In fact, it's high time we stopped propagating the theory that the North is foolish.. because they are not at all

^^^^
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by VolvoS60(m): 2:39am On May 03, 2015
internetpirate:
That's the pathetic aspect of it all! We claim to be educated yet the North used the simple things of the world to confound the so-called wise!

^^^^
grin grin grin
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by DTaj: 4:39am On May 03, 2015
Anyway, it was the same way several churches told their members never to vote Buhari. Certain well known churches in the North did! In fact, some instructions to vote only 'Christian Jonathan' were translated!

Both sides (Muslim and Christians) were guilty!
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by galadima77(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2015
dayodare49o:

You have spoken well but not right. APC is good example of NPC of the then Nigeria. They are very good in using terrorists in winning eletion. Where were you when northern elites were shouting that FG is killing their youths. How could FG have explained that they are not northern youths but boko-haram.

All the necessary steps that Jonathan would have taken were not possible because those northern elites using the boko-haram also used media to shout to the world that FG is killing their youths.

Don't forget that Amnesty International also said the same thing. So how can we stop the guys who didn't accept amnesty and never stop killings. The economical ways to stop them is provision of education, goods roads, business facilities among others. But those that were sponsoring boko-haram still went as far using religious fanatic and bigot to pull all his effort into bin.

You guys really tried. You froze joathan up and he couldn't escape your trap. It is known to be northern style to use violence to communicate their interest.

Go back to history and see how many the north had killed, distroyed properties and used terrorism just to protect their interest.

Those that esterblished boko-haram used everything they have to sustain it and it achieved its purpose. So, claiming that is Jonathan's fault makes you to be more Northern. The northerners that sponsored boko-haram were still the ones that tied Jonathan's up. So what?

we pray that whoever has been behind BH and the ills it's inflected on the masses be exposed soon. But I totally disagree it was meant to scuttle GEJ's administration and that the APC is behind it.

I also totally disagree with the OP and believe everything he wrote was veiled in bitterness of GEJ's loss, Hence couldn't have been objective or rational in his opinion,
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Splashme: 8:19am On May 03, 2015
Good to know we have sensible men in Nigeria
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by tuk2ato(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2015
Both sides of the argument are correct. The North wanted power back and GEJ played into their hands by his incompetence. Ask yourselves if the 2 parties had presented a Muslim northern wouldn't the election outcome be very close to call? The North was willing to collapse their PDP structure to favour their own. Unfortunately for GEJ he did more for the north to placate them.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by amshigida: 10:05am On May 03, 2015
Pls how many religious leaders in the south apart from mbaka canvass for buhari ,then show me a single family that have 20 members in south,average southerners igbos specifically don't know there papa you only hear my mama but no papa talk less of having a population that can compute with the northerners in the future,igbos can go to whatever extend because of money case study 2015 General election bye.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by dayodare49o: 11:45am On May 03, 2015
galadima77:

we pray that whoever has been behind BH and the ills it's inflected on the masses be exposed soon. But I totally disagree it was meant to scuttle GEJ's administration and that the APC is behind it.

I also totally disagree with the OP and believe everything he wrote was veiled in bitterness of GEJ's loss, Hence couldn't have been objective or rational in his opinion,
Check record and see how many times the north has used violence to communicate her interest. Plot your graph and tell me that I am a liar.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by BlackTechnology: 11:54am On May 03, 2015
galadima77:

do same
sad loser!

shocked
Please tell us more concerning the part I highlighted red. undecided

Wonders shall never end concerning demonic rumours like yours

I hope Baba One Chance will complete it. cool
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by BlackTechnology: 11:59am On May 03, 2015
dayodare49o:

Gbam

Perfect response cool
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by tonte(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2015
No I won't give him a pass mark on that, but it's not like he did ABDOLUTELY NOTHING about it, you need to understand a lot of things about that Bruv, see he's a good president, as good as they come but as we all know no president is deemed honourable while serving, I can assure you that by this time in 2019 GMB won't be half as popular as he is now in public opinion, no president would have handled this terrorism situation too differently and if you think it's military solution that's a permanent solution to Biko haram think again...cos something more deadly will rise up from there if other options aren't explored, I personally am looking forward to how GMB handles it and I wish him all the best

AhmedMustapha:

Well the primary responsibility of government is the security of lives and property so will you give GEJ a passmark in that regard?
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by galadima77(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

shocked
Please tell us more concerning the part I highlighted red. undecided

Wonders shall never end concerning demonic rumours like yours

I hope Baba One Chance will complete it. cool

I owe you nothing! Go and live with the reality of Buhari as your president or do the needful
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2015
tonte:
No I won't give him a pass mark on that, but it's not like he did ABDOLUTELY NOTHING about it, you need to understand a lot of things about that Bruv, see he's a good president, as good as they come but as we all know no president is deemed honourable while serving, I can assure you that by this time in 2019 GMB won't be half as popular as he is now in public opinion, no president would have handled this terrorism situation too differently and if you think it's military solution that's a permanent solution to Biko haram think again...cos something more deadly will rise up from there if other options aren't explored, I personally am looking forward to how GMB handles it and I wish him all the best

I wish he performs
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by flofields(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2015
janus05:
Despite the efforts of President Jonathan to seek the friendship of the core North by extending a reasonable size of projects to them, he was hated, hunted and turned down by these same peo­ple during the presidential elec­tion. What exactly happened?

Well, the people (core North) have been incited against Jonathan a long time ago. Even the educated ones were not fair in relating to his achievements in the region. They had made up their minds that Jonathan is anti-North. And whatever he has done, he remained an­ti-North. The fact that he sited nine of 12 new universities in the North in order to assist in bridging the educational gap that exists between the North and the rest of the country did not matter. The fact that he introduced the Almajiri schools which would reduce the number of young peo­ple who go about doing nothing but beg­ging also never counted to them.

In fact, somebody this morning, as we were discussing Jonathan, insisted that Jonathan was only busy sacking North­erners from federal establishments. But when I looked at the number of ministers and northerners in key positions, I real­ised that this very influential individual, who should know better, had made up his mind not to be objective about the issue. He was not prepared to listen to anybody. So, some people had made up their minds. The fact remains that there was this high level conspiracy against Jonathan, such that whatever he does, it would have been very difficult to con­vince people to abandon their already concluded opinion about him.

For instance, I was made to understand that a number of the members of the tra­ditional institution and influential clerics and university people, they all ganged up to spread one form of propaganda or the other against him (Jonathan). And this propaganda has already gone down deep into the minds of the people. The Friday before the presidential election, virtually all the imams in the North made a simple appeal to their congregations that when they go out the following day to cast their votes, they should make sure that they did not cast their votes in favour of an infidel. Just in one or two words, the campaign was finished. So, the follow­ing day everybody was charged to go and vote against an infidel. Who was that in­fidel? Jonathan. Even the Friday after the election, I attended a mosque where the imam was offering thanksgiving prayers to God for getting rid of an infidel.

Still, on this topic, what about the PDP members who also failed to rise up to defend their own and their party?

That is not my problem today. My prob­lem is that we in the far North have acted out the script of Gideon Orkar. We have opted out of the mainstream of Nigerian politics and I am waiting for the time to come when we would realise the conse­quences of our action.

When you say that you people have acted out the script of Gideon Orkar, what exactly do you mean?

Let me put it this way. This country is a country which is equally divided between Christians and Muslims. Where a Muslim would not vote for somebody because he is a Christian, then there is a problem. It may not appear immediately but there is a long time predicament that would one day appear because when someday it is the turn of a Christian to vote for a Mus­lim, surely this thing happening today would boomerang.

- http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117430

As an educated person, I expect you to be devoid of tribalism and religious bigotry. If you understand democracy then majority votes will carry the day irrespective of tribal or religious preferences. As for establishing 9 universities in the North, it is only in the form and not substance because the existing universities are not equipped or adequately funded, what less the new ones! A president can be voted in or out without it being explained away as a tribal or religious conspiracy. Wake up!
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by BlackTechnology: 1:59pm On May 03, 2015
galadima77:

I owe you nothing! Go and live with the reality of Buhari as your president or do the needful

Bloody liar why did you run without proving your point.

We await Baba One Chance to get the project completed. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo PDP Governorship Ticket: Untold Story Of How Obaseki Emerged / ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.