Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao: My Tips On How To Watch The Match - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao: My Tips On How To Watch The Match (377 Views)

Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice / Abeg Shey Anybody Notice Wetin Beyonce Wear For Dat Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Fight / Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao: My Tips On How To Watch The Match by akinyemibalogs: 8:02am On May 02, 2015
It’s the fight of the century Guys! The most exclusive sporting event ever to be held! Anticipation for this Saturday’s boxing match pitting the undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr. against Manny Pacquiao has reached well past hype to record levels of fever pitch..

Here my simple tips for watching this deadly match

- Get your boxing gloves [You need to feel like you are in the court]

- Be with Bae [Just incase plus so she can know how exactly a man's power can be, well except she in the force then you are O.Y.O]

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/mayweather-vs-pacquiao-my-tips-on-how.html

(1) (Reply)

Royal Princess Arrives...uk / OJB Jezreel Lands In General Hospital After Kidney Failure Resurfaces / Free Book: 'understanding Women' Finally Out. Call 4 Ur Copies Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.