Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today (36090 Views)

Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos / Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Eniqurl(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2015
HBD Bae.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by activelyA(f): 9:29am On May 02, 2015
politricks:
Driver frontpage. If this thread doesn't make frontpage, i will trek backwards from Maiduguri to lagos. Happy birthday chidinma. I got a present for you but how to get it across is the problem.
lwkmt.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy trek backwards? ?? So damn funny...chai
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Vodkka(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2015
Happy birthday

for more about me....chrisejike..com
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by avinto(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2015
And so wil it b
Taylor86:
virgin chidinma

if chidinma na virgin mk thunder fire my left NYASH
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:29am On May 02, 2015
BBD dear
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by martinz1: 9:29am On May 02, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
kiss kiss

Wish you luck, Happiness and Riches Today, Tomorrow and Beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

Wishing you health, love, wealth, happiness and just everything your heart desires. Happy Birthday

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You’re a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!
Happy Birthday MISS KEDIKE

this your script is longer than Chidimma naw
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by nmadu1: 9:30am On May 02, 2015
y
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:30am On May 02, 2015
Atmmachine:
Happy birthday to my lovely cousin #Dinma
why do people identify so quickly with success?? if na Shekau pix them upload now, nobody will agree that the terrorist is his cousin...
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by oliidell(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2015
My Celeb Fanta

Sorry..........

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by micrep3030(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2015
Hbd
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Atmmachine(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:

why do people identify so quickly with success?? if na Shekau pix them upload now, nobody will agree that the terrorist is his cousin...

Funny comment
How do you know we ain't related ??

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by tesyfresh(f): 9:33am On May 02, 2015
If I hear 24 again anyway that's her football age afterallwetin concern me
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:34am On May 02, 2015
see the way God blesses kids dese days,some are oveer 34yrs of age n have marked a birth talkless of ppl marking it for them.........kdk my crush
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by sleam: 9:34am On May 02, 2015
firstEVA:
She looks more like 27, are we saying she won project fame when she was like 19? Anyway not my biz, happy birthday to the petite beauty.

Lol...I remember her project fame entry had her D.O.B as 1989..
Anyways she's amazing and wish her more of God's blessings.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:34am On May 02, 2015
see the way God blesses kids dese days,some are oveer 34yrs of age n haven't marked a birth talkless of ppl marking it for them.........kdk my crush
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by MissSlimbody(f): 9:35am On May 02, 2015
Happy birthday, to my birthday mate kiss kiss

Happy birthday to ME!!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by omog2000(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2015
Happy birthday to you
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:36am On May 02, 2015
Atmmachine:

Funny comment
How do you know we ain't related ??
Cos she's my sister and I can't remember having a cousin that bears Atmmachine as a name and yet we still struggling to survive... lolz
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by stayblack: 9:36am On May 02, 2015
FINE GIRL.....
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by firstolalekan(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
Happy 24th birthday to the petite and beautiful singer CHIDINMA.

Where are her fans? Come wish her happy birthday and drop your wishes for her...

Waiting for those that will say she's older than 24, No, I mean younger than 24.... Lol
See her big head grin
Happy birthday anyway.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by pinkiepetitee(f): 9:38am On May 02, 2015
firstEVA:
She looks more like 27, are we saying she won project fame when she was like 19? Anyway not my biz, happy birthday to the petite beauty.
smh! Beef!!!!!!! Am sure u didn't watch the programme, if u did, u won't doubt. Are u kidding me? She looks 27? Pls look well cool
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:39am On May 02, 2015
Happy birthday Miss kedike. Hope i get a retweet from here grin
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by OKNkanu(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2015
Okay.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by pinkiepetitee(f): 9:46am On May 02, 2015
ozo13:
Dat mtn she n uncle saka featured in ehn.as if she wan punch uncle saka wt jet li style
I love dat part of the advert cheesy
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by kalufelix(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2015
Banker of the day Samoa v Tonga - Rugby league International friendly
Back Samoa to win @1.77
Stake - Large
101% surest
Kick off : 10:30 am
game starts in just over 45min rush now and place your bets b4 the odds crash
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Omotayor123(f): 9:46am On May 02, 2015
magabounce:
[size=20pt]24 so am older tahn diz geh[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol. Go use dat one collect money for Bank
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Bollinger(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2015
kilokeys:
she is shorter than 24 grin

happy birthday.. i like my girls small and cuppy..

It's like having a pet python, the younger they are, the smaller and cuter they appear. Believe me, you don't want a short fat babe to call wife in your later years.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by chrisxav: 9:47am On May 02, 2015
Do u know u can get cheap and affordable data pans from p.tech communications
we buy in bulk and sell at cheaper rates
mtn,
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat aitel and glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by CHRISAnek: 9:48am On May 02, 2015
Congratulation dear, I wish you the very best in life and your career
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by Vivipop(f): 9:48am On May 02, 2015
oh! I used to call her Aunty Kedike but now i know she's my equal, infact i'm two months older than she is...
Happy birthday sweetheart! a bigger and greater you i pray.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by kilokeys(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2015
Bollinger:

It's like having a pet python, the younger they are, the smaller and cuter they appear. Believe me, you don't want a short fat babe to call wife in your later years.

i am a fat boi.. we would roll under the sheets together.. grin
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today by oliidell(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2015
firstEVA:

Yes she was 19. The year was 2010 and she just gained admission into Unilag. Jambites are usually in their late teens ain't they??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video / Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.