Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video (36088 Views)

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Yemi Alade Rocks Futuristic Outfit For Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by oluchisimfred: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yemi Alade who already have a collaboration with Rick Ross  ‘Oh My Gosh!’, was spotted in a viral video shooting a video for the song with the American rap star.The original song showcased Alade singing about her supposed dream man and this remix features some intermittent moments of trap music.

Here is a clips of Yemi Alade and Rick Ross shooting a video for the song below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/yemi-alade-spotted-shooting-her-music-video-with-rick-ross/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by thebiggestgists(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
FTC FALL ON ME

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
OK

next check my signature let's enjoy together.
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Oblitz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Platony(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nice
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by visijo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Marriage is really a sweet thing for men
U come home, u wait for food, u eat the food..and later eat the person that cooked the food��.
Wisdom

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by bennynaza(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
The Boss. He might not be the hottest rapper anymore, but he remains one of the most charismatic.
His " beautiful onyinye" with p square is one of the best naija/foriegn collaborations of all time.

Ricky Ross aka Ricky Waters aka Teflon Don. Huhhh...

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by StarUp: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
I wish they could write some lines for Rick Ross in either Yoruba or Igbo... He will be like "Omo masheraileshe torikpe moni ifere"... grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Hmajeed(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Like a guy mentioned... What are they going to sing together sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Akinzola: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Next level niyen
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by KingLennon(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
How will Rick ross blend into her kind of sound? I will love to hear the jam because of my nigga Rozay....

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by davibid: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
F
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
visijo:
U come home, u wait for food, u eat the food..and later eat the person that cooked the food��.
Wisdom
i pity the silly woman wey go marry u. Just get slave abeg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Osheeey....

Keep riding higher and higher gurl!

Much Love. kiss

cheesy wink wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by chinavs9ja(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congrats!

Get your own website today...check my signature
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by SimSify(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
mtcheeeew... Wetin concern me
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Halezis(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Should I say congrats to her? angry
Good for her..
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Effect of drake.
Link up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by StrongandMighty: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Everybody just wanna fit in
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by kenodrill: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
She go don beg the guy tire even give her punna ontop just to appear for her video...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
It’s not about featuring bt what Ure going to sing.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Anonymous4: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Apart from her Ukwu she no get anything for the industry again

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Greatfullheart: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
OK

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Justbeingreal(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
visijo:
Wisdom
And you forgot the unending expenses on the man... Na vice versa jare..

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
kenodrill:
She go don beg the guy tire even give her punna ontop just to appear for her video...
na your puuuuuna? Awon haters

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by DBossNG(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by NumbEmotions(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm the only thing I understand here is that ricky is yemi's dream man....as for the song I knw I will not understand it.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by davillian(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Better goto SA and ft people that does house music like you .
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by kenodrill: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
na your puuuuuna? Awon haters

shocked
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Pidginwhisper: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
visijo:
Wisdom
Lol... U dey crase Walahi... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today / Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory / Dénola Grey And His Mother's Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.