Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? (2265 Views)

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by EOOJ(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2015
Imagiine coming back from work and finding your daughter like this...upon inquiry, she says its her teacher that did it to her.

Hmmmmm....that teacher done enter one chance with me ooo, no matter what ma daughter did, she dosent deserve this in any way at all at all.

Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 02, 2015
I will either indonasialize that teacher or parentsphobia will be her case... the gods has spoken...

1 Like

Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 02, 2015
KO NI FE KU
He/she no go won die.
I qo beat he/she Bend.

1 Like

Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by kodded(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2015
embarassed
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by RoyalBlak007: 9:20am On May 02, 2015
I'll do the same and a bit more to her/his daughter/son
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by 0700Jesse(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2015
Chooi., that teacher beating no go get part2 cheesy
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by docmoses(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2015
haa na self contain straight o
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Zaikon(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2015
NO BIG DEAL NA JUST TO CONSTRUCT A MULTY PURPOSE ROOM. EVEN MY WIFE WILL BE A SHEAR HOLDER... #MYDAUGHTERMYQUEEN
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by baybeeboi: 9:25am On May 02, 2015
nothing much
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2015
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 02, 2015
Is best to visit that teacher with some thugs.
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by TrishaP(f): 9:55am On May 02, 2015
I dare not joke with my child. I don't have one yet but if that ever happens

No 1: She'll lose that job

No 2: She must be arrested

No 3: And if she is bailed, I'll arrange thugs to make her have a taste of her own medicine too.
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by nortcentrallord(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2015
cry cry cry I will shoot my leg first in the presence of the teacher for making the mistake of enrolling my child in that school then Indonasialize or xenophobialise the school proprietor and headmaster before I think of what to do to the teacher..(by then, the teacher go don die like 19 times over) God forbid sha.
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Godfullsam(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2015
If any teacher does this to my daughter... Hmmm.. I don't even know what I will do.

But am that CNN, BBC, nairaland, Channel Television, AIT etc will broadcast a BREAKING NEWS after my action cool.
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Cherlene(f): 10:37am On May 02, 2015
Goodmorning

Report the ABUSER.
He/She has already invited God's wrath upon himself/herself for this GRUESOME ACT.

Cherlene
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Juvante(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2015
First, I will call my lawyer and ask him what is the maximum time that I will get for attempted murder and aggravated assault , before I return the favour done to my kid!

1 Like

Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Cherlene(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2015
Juvante:
First, I will call my lawyer and ask him what is the maximum time that I will get for attempted murder and aggravated assault , before I return the favour done to my kid!

I understand your anger. Let God do the AVENGE.

VIEW IMAGE BELOW

Cherlene

Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Juvante(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2015
Cherlene:

I understand your anger. Let God do the AVENGE.

VIEW IMAGE BELOW

Cherlene
Yeah! "Sighs", leave It for God,............as usual!

1 Like

Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by simpleseyi: 1:52pm On May 02, 2015
I am very forgiving. I forgive all those that offend me so that God too forgives me. For this reason, I will turn the teacher into the picture below in the spirit of forgiveness. I will thereafter leave the teacher in peace.Can you all remember the picture? It is the picture of a guy who was caught by a father molesting his son.

Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 2:02pm On May 02, 2015
EOOJ:
Imagiine coming back from work and finding your daughter like this...upon inquiry, she says its her teacher that did it to her.

Hmmmmm....that teacher done enter one chance with me ooo, no matter what ma daughter did, she dosent deserve this in any way at all at all.

No teacher would do that to a child.

That picture you posted is of a child being subjected to domestic violence. So the question is: @OP, is that your daughter? If not, how did you get hold of that picture? undecided
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Cherlene(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2015
Juvante:

Yeah! "Sighs", leave It for God,............as usual!

Wise DECISION.

Cherlene
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by mcdokwe(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2015
Someone might die, so it better not happen or I'd just leave it to the imaginations.
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 2:28pm On May 02, 2015
mcdokwe:
Someone might die, so it better not happens or I'd just leave it to the imaginations.

Lol!

You're very protective of your daughter aren't you?

I think @OP's picture doesn't match his story. This is just another one of those sensation-seeking threads.

1 Like

Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by mcdokwe(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

I think @OP's picture doesn't match his story. This is just another one of those sensation-seeking threads.
that goes without saying, I could give my life for hers and take that of whoever threatens hers.
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by Ahmad4452(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2015
Dat teacher go knw se na me be Sango first born.She go suffer 4 ma hand dat dae
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by pretydiva(f): 3:40pm On May 02, 2015
D teacher own don finish b dat
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by MRBrownJ: 9:21pm On May 02, 2015
actually the picture is of a child who was beaten or pounced on by another child at nursery while the teacher/carer was not looking.
funny how everyone automatically will lash out on the teacher. shouldnt you FIRST ask your child what happened (and then the teacher)?!
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 10:46pm On May 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:
actually the picture is of a child who was beaten or pounced on by another child at nursery while the teacher/carer was not looking.
funny how everyone automatically will lash out on the teacher. shouldnt you FIRST ask your child what happened (and then the teacher)?!

Don't mind them jor.

Welcome back sha. You were away for a long time. smiley
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by SAMBARRY: 11:34pm On May 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

exactly grin
Re: If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? by blank(f): 6:45am On May 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:

The annoying part was that the teachers said she fell from the slide on the playground. Can you imagine? None of the kids that beat her up were ever punished neither was the teacher who was meant to be looking after them at playtime.

I don't ever leave kids to play unsupervised because they can play really really rough and push boundaries all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Help,terrible Rashes On My 3weeks Old Baby's Neck / I Am 90% Sure You Will Want To Insult Me After Reading This / Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.