Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 (8659 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by Ologunjude(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2015
Spend seconds to vote for her and stop commenting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by ChappyChase: 1:10pm On May 02, 2015
falseman:
Voted.

Please don't congratulate her she hasn't won yet the best we can do for her is cast a vote it didn't take me 30 secs to do that.
Please How can I vote?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by emiye(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2015
sai oshoala
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by terzurum5(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2015
I have visited the site but still unable to locate exactly where to click before voting for our female football icon.
Though i voted for her with two of my different SIM card i would still love to vote for her online. Can any body help me pls.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by terzurum5(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2015
It baffles me alot that majority of nigerians claim to love sports (especially football), but when it comes to supporting and making sacrifices for our football internationals, very few are ever ready to respond. How can a country that boast of over 160 million people fail to produce the needed votes and support to our great fooball internationals to help them win awards? Vicent Enyeama's failure to win the BBC award (which was attributed to Nigeria's negligence) is still fresh in my mind. Pls friends don't only vote online, you can as well vote via SMS to give her more votes.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by falseman(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2015
ChappyChase:

Please How can I vote?

click on the link in the original post.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by shopisky(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2015
falseman:
Voted.

Please don't congratulate her she hasn't won yet the best we can do for her is cast a vote it didn't take me 30 secs to do that.
this is the first time I'll vote on any BBC award. I really want her to win it. Please other should vote too. Its took me only about 20secs

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by Od31(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2015
voted!

Pls lets keep the votes coming, with enough votes from Nigeria, she will win. pls convert ur congratulations to votes for her. it is very easy and does not take more than 25 secs.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by gibzzhd: 3:45pm On May 02, 2015
she is no where near the best if u follow women's football.she doesn't hv my vote.its lk saying sterling should win world best.dats crazy!!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by OboloMAN: 4:27pm On May 02, 2015
#YNWA
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by OteDOLLAR(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2015
boldking:
congrats to her ...she don try but why is there no pes 2015 for women

I wonder o!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 2:22am On May 03, 2015
Voted.. and shared.

Wish you best oshoala
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 by realsuccess: 10:19am On May 03, 2015
Good for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lars Lagerback Named Super Eagles Technical Adviser / Siasia's Records-the Facts / FIFA Bans Nigeria For Government Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.