Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops (42321 Views)

Naira Extends Gains As Dollar Glut Hits Market / Dollar Drops Below N400/$ For First Time In Seven Months / Naira Set To Rise Further This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by erico2k2(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:
That's good news.. let the price rise so that $1 will be equal to #1...
ahahaha and the musk say Amen grin grin grin grin
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Some children of hate and anger are already attributing this to Mr. Clueless when in fact he has nothing to do with the increase.

Good news for the change we crave for. The children of pain, hate and anger csn do the needful. After all, lagoon is not far from many of them.

wen crude oil fell and the naira was losing value against d dollar, Fooooools like u blamed gej, This is vice versa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by mobaking: 8:38pm On May 02, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=16pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size]
Set fire to all the pipelines and see ur villages burn,don't forget d refineries too in ur bon fire.Let see who will suffer more. Person wey hold another person hand make he no chop,himself no go chop.War no be beans.
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by shammah1(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2015
You're still leaving in the dreamland of #BabaOneChance fake promises. Wake up and face reality of life
Godfullsam:
Good development

This is the CHANGE we want cool.

Dollar must fall by fire by FORCE

I see one dollar equals one naira before 2019

So help me God grin
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by tartar9(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2015
buhari already stabilizing the world oil price cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by haywire1: 8:40pm On May 02, 2015
huhmuhyehmi:

[/size]

About the topic, well what can I say **SipPowerHorse

[size=10pt]And to the mod that ban HOLYBOSS, I knw am guilty as charged but please, August Toooooo far na, Abeg reduce the duration BIKO..

Hahhahahahhahahaha, which of d mods did u beat up?

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by otigbagba: 8:41pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:
GEJ the pacesetter is really Preparing a nice platform for the incoming Ungrateful government smiley

But The only thing the witch broom carrying Painted party could do is to keep insulting a "sitting" Government

Its a shame that in a country like thus the opposition plays politics without decorum and maturity

Political parties be it opposition or otherwise Are supposed to bring heads together and Solve national problems

But on this Country,,,reverse is the case

APC is nothing but a party filled with Inconsequential opportunists sad angry angry
....comot for road. .Pdp is a party of saints. .yeye person
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2015
Na waaa ooo. U miss road? Oya change to romance or crime thread jare... I miss road go your house...

*[/quote]
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Ekowise(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Some children of hate and anger are already attributing this to Mr. Clueless when in fact he has nothing to do with the increase.

Good news for the change we crave for. The children of pain, hate and anger csn do the needful. After all, lagoon is not far from many of them.
you are not different from them.
when will you guys learn to speak without attacking each other or snub at the foolishness of those that decide to be foolish.
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by samuelson06(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:

And Charlie Boy fulfill his promise by trekking China.
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by huhmuhyehmi(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2015
solarview:

Go to appeal court
undecided
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by shammah1(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2015
They'll get the worst insults ever. Karma
NCOIM:
GEJ the pacesetter is really Preparing a nice platform for the incoming Ungrateful government smiley

But The only thing the witch broom carrying Painted party could do is to keep insulting a "sitting" Government

Its a shame that in a country like thus the opposition plays politics without decorum and maturity

Political parties be it opposition or otherwise Are supposed to bring heads together and Solve national problems

APC is nothing but a party filled with Inconsequential opportunists sad angry angry
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by huhmuhyehmi(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2015
haywire1:

Hahhahahahhahahaha, which of d mods did u beat up?

lono for dem O!
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by toluine56(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2015
kodded:
undecided

if $1 =N1 who will gain more , you or politicians (like tinubu that have billions of naira in his account) ?

Everybody dude.
Whats ur ish?

smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Motolank: 8:50pm On May 02, 2015
Godfullsam:
Good development

This is the CHANGE we want cool.

Dollar must fall by fire by FORCE

I see one dollar equals one naira before 2019

So help me God grin
Pls can you pray on something else for now?
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Motolank: 8:52pm On May 02, 2015
cool baba shouldn't worry about dollar for now please. ..other things are pending
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by khattab02: 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

You are nothing but a deranged Super idiotic bastard just like your senile ppaymaster grin grin

Quote me again and suffer a chronic diarrhea grin
this guy has no taken his pills today oooooo......
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by chibas: 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
is this a good news or bad news?
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by bigass123(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2015
Sir, you're spitting poo...you're an abasha boi.
Even the blind,deaf, dumb and lame people in this country knows PDP/GEJ managed this great country like a poultry farm.
So, we should be grateful for been hungry, sleeping in darkness and for being unemployed.
With all due respect sir, you're just another factory fitted f00l. You were built to reason with ur ass, so I can't blame you.
But I have a prayer for you, may God handle you and your generations.. the way PDP has handled NIGERIA for the past 16years.
Please let your "AMEN" be resounding!

NCOIM:

undecidedSir, you're spitting poo...you're an abasha boi.
Even the blind,deaf, dumb and lame people in this country knows PDP/GEJ managed this great country like a poultry farm.
So, we should be grateful for been hungry, sleeping in darkness and for being unemployed.
With all due respect sir, you're just another factory fitted f00l. You were built to reason with ur ass, so I can't blame you.
But I have a prayer for you, may God handle you and your generations.. the way PDP has handled NIGERIA for the past 16years.
Please let your "AMEN" be resounding!

NCOIM:

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by goodluckbabs: 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

Am so sorry that ur clueless brother lost the election biko and just take heart because u will kill urself with hypertension, Buhari won the election and there is nothing u can do about it, if you like cry from today till 2019 nothing will happen. A voice of a man is the voice of my God almighty. Mutherfucker stupid element abeg leave the road for me
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by giles14(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
solarview:
Dollars inversely proportional to oil Price undecided
n directly proportional to d strength of the Naira
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by quiethollu(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2015
Y
Ayomidegbenga1:

se oro niyen

Oya mi lenu oo
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Nicepoker(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2015
Some nigerians need to be killed. Just mention oil every !diot will say one nation. But when other issues are discussed some people will argue based on religion and majority strength. F00ls.
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by islandmoon: 9:37pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

You are nothing but a deranged Super idiotic bastard just like your senile ppaymaster grin grin

you must be high on horse sshiitt!!
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by link2jude(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2015
Rubbish... when it was sold for $100 per barrel what did they(Nigerian Government) used the money for

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by grandstar(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2015
solarview:
Dollars inversely proportional to oil Price undecided

Crude oil prices are quoted in dollars.

If for example you bought goods in ghana and paid for them in cedis, and the cedi was to weaken , it will make goods priced in cedis cheaper and you may even be able to pay a higher price for it.
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by grandlexuz(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

To think 72 other daft people clicked like on your comment. What has GEJ got to with the falling dollar? Do not forget to praise him for the fuel scarcity as well!
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Temysteve(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:
To me i think all dis are "high services" so as to let the pple knw dat dey've tried during their tenure, no matter wat dey do frm nw till 29th of may, their administration is still the worst we've seen in Nigeria....
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:

You want charlie man to get heart attack ko? China is farrr o!
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Habidab: 10:07pm On May 02, 2015
kodded:
undecided

if $1 =N1 who will gain more , you or politicians (like tinubu that have billions of naira in his account) ?

smh undecided undecided undecided
If Tinubu is able to use his sense to pack money,why not use urs too,atleast your Jonathan Administration is still making things was for us,Dont forget Buhari have not been sworn. Why the complacency about the man that atleast brought change into the rot system of #demustcracy#
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Temysteve(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

Lol, as it gotten to dat level, dis is just an argumentative essay, well i think u're 1 of dem (The Jonathan party) A CHANGE IS HERE mehn......
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Temysteve(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

Lol, as it gotten to dat level, dis is just an argumentative essay, well i think u're 1 of dem (The Jonathan party) A CHANGE IS HERE mehn.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa / Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.