Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops (42318 Views)

Naira Extends Gains As Dollar Glut Hits Market / Dollar Drops Below N400/$ For First Time In Seven Months / Naira Set To Rise Further This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by solarview(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:

I lie?
No...orijin...is it the name of tin Tomatoes?
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 02, 2015
solarview:

No...orijin...is it the name of tin Tomatoes?
Foreign onions but for adult foods only.... when you buy it, always keep it away from children..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by solarview(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:

Foreign onions but for adult foods only.... when you buy it, always keep it away from children..

grin
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by solarview(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:

Correct man grin
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by anulaxad(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:
GEJ the pacesetter is really Preparing a nice platform for the incoming Ungrateful government smiley

But The only thing the witch broom carrying Painted party could do is to keep insulting a "sitting" Government

Its a shame that in a country like thus the opposition plays politics without decorum and maturity

Political parties be it opposition or otherwise Are supposed to bring heads together and Solve national problems

But on this Country,,,reverse is the case

APC is nothing but a party filled with Inconsequential opportunists sad angry angry

I find that very hypocritical, the same party that paid officially 500 million us dollars to AIT for helping support their hate crime, absurd lies(such as the certifcate scandal like why) and other ethical problems presented on a national tv station of which will undoubtedly reach a big audience( this includes other countries where AIT is availbale such as the UK and USA e.g ).

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 02, 2015
This is good news... angry angry angry angry
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by baralatie(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2015
Godfullsam:
Good development
This is the CHANGE we want cool.
Dollar must fall by fire by FORCE
I see one dollar equals one naira before 2019
So help me God grin
NL
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by dammytosh: 8:18pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:
GEJ the pacesetter is really Preparing a nice platform for the incoming Ungrateful government smiley

But The only thing the witch broom carrying Painted party could do is to keep insulting a "sitting" Government

Its a shame that in a country like thus the opposition plays politics without decorum and maturity

Political parties be it opposition or otherwise Are supposed to bring heads together and Solve national problems

APC is nothing but a party filled with Inconsequential opportunists sad angry angry

Another sore loser on parade.

Leave with it. PDP will be an opposition party till 2019 for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Firefire(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Some children of hate and anger are already attributing this to Mr. Clueless when in fact he has nothing to do with the increase.

Good news for the change we crave for. The children of pain, hate and anger csn do the needful. After all, lagoon is not far from many of them.

You need deliverance walahi cheesy

God bless Nigeria hero...GEJ cool

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by nortcentrallord(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2015
I am hearing apc fans and cronies jubilating that babaonechance has started stabilizing price of oil world wide. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by calfranc(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

APC is nothing but a party filled with Inconsequential opportunists sad >sad >sad

That's hypocritical. Have u asked ur sitting gooment how they hav been playing their own opposition game? Abi u dey coma wen electioneering been dey happen dis year?

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by yahrant140(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

BETTER GET A LIFE because.........
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by cana882(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

how much is fuel in your area? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by beekaymee(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2015
So is this Good or bad? I don't know don't blame me
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Lifebender(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Mr. Clueless is still your president and will remain your president till May 29. All positive achievements till that time are still attributable to him. Deal with it and move on grin

So an increase in oil price globally is now the doings of Jonathanundecided.Haba now,you people should know better

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by nnamdizen(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:
That's good news.. let the price rise so that $1 will be equal to #1...
In your dreams bro, in your dreams
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by adenine02: 8:29pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

Oboy check ur ass maybe ur brain is there

Check ur ass mayb ur brain is their

3 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by freeborn76(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2015
You be hopeless mumu! Proper atulu mpama kibu. Na GEJ increase oil price? What foundation is he laying for Buhari? A legacy of corruption and ineptitude? Is that a foundation? All GEJ and hos cohorts are doing is trying to destroy the nation completely before handing over to Buhari so they can start criticising him from day one. God no go gree! GMB is God-ordained and he will lead us out of this current quagmire and maladministrative doldrums whether you, GEJ and your entire bad belle cohorts like it or not. angry angry angry angry angry angry Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by anti9JA: 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
The Buhari Saga begins here Road to De-amalgamation.
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by haywire1: 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
solarview:
Dollars inversely proportional to oil Price undecided

I wonder too oooo. This US people wan dey rule this world forever

Pls where is O'sama junior?

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2015
How do that change the price of gari in the local market ?
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by haywire1: 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:

Shoro niyen undecided

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by nnamdizen(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Some children of hate and anger are already attributing this to Mr. Clueless when in fact he has nothing to do with the increase.

Good news for the change we crave for. The children of pain, hate and anger csn do the needful. After all, lagoon is not far from many of them.
I can only exchange words with your father, so go call him for me angry
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by haywire1: 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
FRIYOPATRICK:
How do that change the price of gari in the local market ?

Na waaa ooo. U miss road? Oya change to romance or crime thread jare

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
I just hope this mean that fuel would be available and the price would remain at N87. You can't rely on PHCN, it is always generator every day.
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by donbrowser(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
Godfullsam:
Good development

So help me God grin
Stop using dirty handkerchiefs for ur face
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by solarview(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
huhmuhyehmi:

[/size]

About the topic, well what can I say **SipPowerHorse

[size=10pt]And to the mod that ban HOLYBOSS, I knw am guilty as charged but please, August Toooooo far na, Abeg reduce the duration BIKO..
Go to appeal court
Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by BIBblacboy: 8:35pm On May 02, 2015
hmm...i c

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by Lastdon02(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2015
abeg if $ go drop make eno drop nw oooo #odikwa very risky ooo make i cash out first abeg!

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops by jice(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=Godfullsam post=33337029]Good development

So help me God grin[/quote

Just admiring never said anybody found out your admiration in him]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABA Mega Mall, Potential Biggest Mall In Africa / New Naira Notes: CEOs Of Commercial Banks Back Extension Of Deadline / Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.