Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

‘I Have No Plans To Further My Education’ – Davido Reveals - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ‘I Have No Plans To Further My Education’ – Davido Reveals (390 Views)

Mr Eazi Releases Mixtape, Plans To Quit Music In Three Years / Paul "Psquare" Okoye Pushing His Artists, Plans To Sign New Artist / Olamide Reveals Lil Kesh & Viktoh Are No Longer Signed To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

‘I Have No Plans To Further My Education’ – Davido Reveals by Jayclinics(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2015
Multiple award-winning artiste, Davido, has revealed that he might not be going back to classes soon for his Masters degree.
In 2011, the singer dropped out of school in the United States of America (USA), but his father pressured him to return to school to complete his university education. He was later admitted into Babcock University, Ilisan, Ogun State and some weeks ago, he disclosed that his project topic was approved by his supervisor.

As you read this, Davido has written his final examination in the school and he is excited about completing his education on the insistence of his wealthy father.

He said “Last paper done! Finally, (I am) about to be a graduate!!! Been a long and hard journey, I will not lie! I remember dropping out of school in America 2011 for music. “After a year, dad demanded that I finished my education even though success had come my way! It did not make sense going back to me, I had it all in my eyes, homes, cars, money, name it,” he declared. He further said, “They are still asking me how far Masters and I am like, Hell no, Looooong thing! I am freeeeee!” -

See more at: http://naijamusiq.com/i-have-no-plans-to-further-my-education-davido-reveals/

Re: ‘I Have No Plans To Further My Education’ – Davido Reveals by achinaboy(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2015
na him biznes be that,if he wan go,good for him,if he no wan go,,na him sabi
Re: ‘I Have No Plans To Further My Education’ – Davido Reveals by kelvine(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2015
Truth is,all we need is success and happiness. Life and the society itself is a school, get basic education enough for social interaction and trace your path towards success and happiness in any area you love.
Congrats Davido
Re: ‘I Have No Plans To Further My Education’ – Davido Reveals by desmondDessi(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2015

Music: Davido – “fans Mi” Ft. Meek Mill / Audition! Audition! Audition! / Design An Artwork And Win Big - (LIMITED COMPETITION)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7