Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity (14782 Views)

Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics / Photos Of Stranded Passengers At The Airport Due To Fuel Scarcity / Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by popcykaylah(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2015
Ogunleke48:
wetin concern me with Arik air, Aero Contractor is still the best joor.
Aero...the reliable way to fly!!!

Hit Like if you agree...
na water aero dey put for thier aircrafts?
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by GboyegaD(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2015
They are going to mess up those who had travel plans and appointment this season.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by humberjade: 2:44pm On May 02, 2015
It is only in Nigeria u see governance paralysing because power is about ot change hands.

'it's non of my business'/ 'That's ur punishment 4 voting me out' ....I am very sure those are d words dat will be going thru GEJ's mind right now.

They have no time 4 Nigerians now, as they are busy with the treasury now.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by ajealadick(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2015
It's a big lie. They have other financial issues. They are owning much and their creditors are no longer buying their stories and decided not to grant further help. Are they the only aircraft company running on fuel?, next week when this fuel crisis will be over let's see their new story then. What they do now is load plane like a bus, if they don't get full seats they give flimsy excused to load the passengers with next day's passengers.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by GoodMuyis(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2015
OK this will soon end

[size=18pt]GMB till 2023[/size]

Any Likes if you believed

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 02, 2015
The initial excuse the airlines give for halting the Dubai route is for stringent policy in Dubai airport that is not favorable for cost effectiveness. Now the problem is directed at fuel scarcity. What a way to good with their incompetence!
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Holyfield1(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2015
So na petrol aeroplane dey use...
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by gobizzy101: 3:03pm On May 02, 2015
Dia plane jam u?
Boss13:
A stupid airline. The worst of its kind.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Vision4God: 3:08pm On May 02, 2015
Pls is ds just oversea travels dats suspended or it also affects internal flyts(widin nigeria)?
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by tunde1200(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2015
IT AFFECT ALL FLIGHT BOTH LOCALS AND INTL.

Vision4God:
Pls is ds just oversea travels dats suspended or it also affects internal flyts(widin nigeria)?
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by tunde1200(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2015
i tire ooo help ask am ooo

gobizzy101:
Dia plane jam u?
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by poca4real(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2015
Most Useless airline in Nigeria.No passion for their customer.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by fareed69(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2015
Fuel Scarcity Or your debts

Don't mind the useless man
He has refuse to pay oil Marketers for the Aviation fuelhe has been buying
He does not pay his sfaff
If you can recall FAAN blocked the Airline from flying out of abuja about a week ago

All this is a Cover up

Pay your debts

Aero is flying
Medview is flying
First Nation is flying

Pay your Debts

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by tunde1200(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2015
they use JET A1.
but some aircraft also AVgas>>

Davidson267:
Pls what type of fuel do de use
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by tunde1200(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2015
Really?

fareed69:
Fuel Scarcity Or your debts

Don't mind the useless man
He has refuse to pay oil Marketers for the Aviation fuelhe has been buying
He does not pay his sfaff
If you can recall FAAN blocked the Airline from flying out of abuja about a week ago

All this is a Cover up

Pay your debts

Aero is flying
Medview is flying
First Nation is flying

Pay your Debts
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Lucasbalo(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2015
What a worthless airline. Flew with them from New York to Lagos and was ok the return flight to NY was my worst flying experience. I am surprised they are still in the game.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Davidson267(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2015
tunde1200:
they use JET A1.
but some aircraft also AVgas>>

tnx
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Vision4God: 3:40pm On May 02, 2015
tunde1200:
IT AFFECT ALL FLIGHT BOTH LOCALS AND INTL.

Waaaat? Already booked a flyt wt dem for monday.
Thanks bro.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by AroOkigbo(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
Another good reason to do away with fuel subsidy. ..
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by worry357: 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
What I posted on another section still applies here!

You all book the cheapest flight with an airline that IS KNOWN to have problems with finance and reliability.
Then come posting here waa, waa, waa, embarassed
It's YOUR fault. It is not possible that you were unaware of the risk.
Stop bleating and crying.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Smartgunna: 3:53pm On May 02, 2015
Arik air should tell us the true reasons they are suspend ing flights to Dubai and spare us this roulette. The truth is that they can't continue flying that route because it is not economically viable for them. A situation where you fly only 10-15 passengers in an Airbus 380 to Dubai was never tenable. it doesn't even cover the cost of taking care of the crew. Why did they leave the lucrative routes untouched?

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2015
gen2briz:
Can't they afford black market ni...

Am waiting for some blockhead to come and shout GEJ their roll modem
GEJ my Hero... Fayose my Role Model... (roll modem)
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by gen2briz(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:
GEJ my Hero... Fayose my Role Model... (roll modem)
No be mistake
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by olayinkaj2(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2015
How will there be fuel when oil marketers and tanker drivers are been owed. Some people have been stealing this money for a very long time. Asiri ma to tu, we will soon know the ghost behind money disappearance in govt.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by hansad: 4:30pm On May 02, 2015
Chai, let Nigeria's economy that overtook S. Africa's economy recently not go back to be compared with the economy of Chad before long. Yawn!!!!

Jonathan they called clueless conquered fuel scarcity mafia, and there were no fuel queues throughout his administration. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Before Jonathan, every administration witnessed fuel scarcity brought by scarcity mafia.

Jonah, before you go, pls teach Muhammadu Buhari how to deal with scarcity to avoid queues. During the last time Buhari ruled us, we queued for even tea, sugar, beverage, etc.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by PStacks(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2015
I pray this fuel scarcity doesn't bring this country to a stand-still.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by fareed69(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2015
tunde1200:
Really?

Tunde I workin the Aviation Sector and I know what the Situation is all about
This arik guy is just playing smart with everyone
He dosent pay his staff
He is owing FAAN for landing fees

Is Aero not flying?
Were do they Source for there Aviation Fuel
That's the ? We need to ask Arik

They should stop lying to people
Don't be surprise this company can fold up due to hige debts they are Owing
What now baffles me is that people pay for the services Arik renders to them. But. The man's attitude is nothing to Write home about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans -- More To Follow / Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage / Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.