Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion (14797 Views)

Ibom Deep Seaport & Lekki Seaport To Start Operation In 2021 - Shippers Council / Ibom Deep Seaport: A Maritime Gateway To West And Central African Region / Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by nlfpmod: 8:44am On May 05, 2023
NEW PORTS DEVELOPMENT:

In keeping with the Authority's commitment to creating an enabling atmosphere for the construction of more deep seaports after Lekki Deep Seaport (which is already operational), and Badagry Deep Seaport, the Managing Director @MohdBelloKoko, today received the Ondo State Coordinator for Special Projects, Mr. Boye Oyewumi, who submitted the Full Business Case (FBC) for the Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project.

Located along the coast of Ondo, the port is estimated to cost USD 1 billion to be funded through a PPP plan.

Receiving the FBC, the Managing Director assured that the Authority will work with the Federal Ministry of Transportation and other relevant agencies to ensure all necessary final approvals are obtained quickly to enable the port to commence operations in record time.

The NPA Management has consistently restated its readiness to provide the requisite technical guidance and for the establishment of new ports in line with global best practices.

https://twitter.com/nigerianports/status/1654210252089294849?s=08

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by inoki247: 8:47am On May 05, 2023
Some people will still come online to cry Abt this...

They've push all the role of development to FG while they exonorate dere Governor of any responsibility...

Let your Governor be bold enough take that Proposal to FG first and lets see if they will not approve it then we can blame FG truly....

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by Furbish(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by Dagger111(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2023
Oti poju nw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by money121(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2023
Ok oo
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by SultanOfAbia: 8:48am On May 05, 2023
FORGET....
NIGERIA GET MONEY OOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by ohiz2007(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2023
That's what we need in this country. Kudos. A right step in the right direction

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by BIZNess123(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2023
cool

At least traffic congestion will reduce in Lagos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by bigdammyj: 8:48am On May 05, 2023
Noted.
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by immortalmortal: 8:48am On May 05, 2023
Everybody wants to build seaports... But the powers that be won't let these seaports work for obvious reasons

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by Kamabajeone(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2023
Over spending everywhere
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2023
Nigeria will be better someday

Meanwhile check out these unbelievable offer on Xiaomi and Google pixel. Click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7661598/price-reduced-xiaomi-mi-11t

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by MrBanner(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2023
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by homosapien(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2023
??
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by christejames(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2023
grin😂 grin😁🤣🤣😂
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by Shellsploit: 8:49am On May 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by pocom35: 8:50am On May 05, 2023
Good

Ondo state should really learn from the success story of the Lekki Deep sea port..
Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMa_-VCbOWw

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by saintjimos(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2023
If only it will come to light

Ibaka deep seaport in Akwaibom is still on paper

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by exstreve: 8:51am On May 05, 2023
Ibop pigs

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by Elvis2kay: 8:51am On May 05, 2023
MAKE UNA CALL ME ON MY NUMBER.I WILL LIKE TO FINANCE THE PROJECT
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by NoFucksToGive: 8:51am On May 05, 2023
Looting muthafucker
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by Sleekfingers: 8:51am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
FORGET....
NIGERIA GET MONEY OOOO

A country that is the poverty headquarter of the world
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by MrBanner(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2023
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by holuwhagbenga(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2023
G
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by easyfem(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2023
long time awaiting project .............. awon weyrey gov ............ all this project should met for state gov to run
Re: Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion by Ade3131: 8:55am On May 05, 2023
simfrost90210:
PLEASE, NAIRALANDERS, CAN ANYONE WHO HAS DONE MATCH FIXING BUSINESS WITH ERIC45 CONFIRM TO ME IF HE IS LEGITIMATE.. HE SOUNDED VERY HARSH THE DAY I HAD A CHAT WITH HIM AND THAT'S WHAT GOT ME FAR FROM SUBSCRIBING.. BUT IF YOU'VE HAD FIXED SCORES FROM HIM AND IT IS LEGITIMATE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SO I CAN BE SURE OF WHAT I'LL BE PAYING FOR..

THANKS GUYS

Give your money to charity or those soliciting for funds online instead of patronizing that Yahoo boy.

There's no fixed match anywhere. All the screenshots he'll show you are photoshopped.

Again, run with your money ooo!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans -- More To Follow / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? / Aviation Security To Start Carrying Arms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.