Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were (1057 Views)

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) / Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Buhari 2015: What Is The Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 02, 2015
Before the presidential election, promises were made by Nairalanders in sarcastic and unrealistic ways. I could remember some of them very well but it is unfortunate that i have no screen grabs to back this thread as evidence but i believe those who saw them can still remember.

Firefire: After the elections, will buy 1 million handkerchiefs for Buhari and his boys to wipe their tears.

Temitemi1: If Buhari wins, i will relocate to Sambisa forest. Buhari is a loser, always have, always will.

Ichidodo: If Buhari wins, i will die seven times.

Temitemi1: The day Buhari wins an election is the day Boko Haram will leave Nigeria (It is one month now and Shekau is still within our terroritory).

CC Obiagelli, Passingshot, IbnSultan, Omenka
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Firefire(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2015
undecided

Juvenile delinquency
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2015
Ode where are the handkerchiefs?
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by eph12(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2015
Hehehe! But APC has been denying their promises. So maybe we should cut these ones some slacks.
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by PassingShot(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2015
They men and women with no principle!

They stand for nothing and can as well fall for anything.
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
When a man stands for nothing, he is nothing. Barcanista is nothing!
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
Firefire, you are nothing!
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 02, 2015
Temitemi, Ozoigbondu, Ichidodo and co, you are all nothing! angry
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Firefire(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Firefire, you are nothing!

I am nothing but a pencil in the hand of my creator. tongue
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by omenka(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
To Ichidodo, I day a big AMEN!! cheesy
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by stebell(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Temitemi, Ozoigbondu, Ichidodo and co, you are all nothing! angry

And yu dis child of anger wat do yu stand for??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Firefire(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2015
stebell:

And yu dis child of anger wat do yu stand for??

grin
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2015
Ngwakwe was among. He thought he could use his position as a moderator to have an edge over the progressives. Today, where is here? He has lost his position as a moderator. He now hides under a new moniker, IsraeliAIR.
Firefire, I need those handkerchiefs. I want to use them to dance on May 29.
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 02, 2015
Firefire:

I am nothing but a pencil in the hand of my creator. tongue
PEJ, your creator is nothing!
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Ngwakwe was among. He thought he could use his position as a moderator to have an edge over the progressives. Today, where is here? He has lost his position as a moderator. He now hides under a new moniker, IsraeliAIR.
Firefire, I need those handkerchiefs. I want to use them to dance on May 29.
Exactly what i told the goat
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by ichidodo: 4:07pm On May 02, 2015
omenka:
I will die seven times..
Amen!!!!..
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by ichidodo: 4:11pm On May 02, 2015
eph12:
Hehehe! But APC has been denying their promises. So maybe we should cut these ones some slacks.
Abi o..At least we stood till the very end unlike them janjaweedes and their goal-shiftin tactics.The good thing is the ease and enjoyment we will derive trashing Buhari post May 29,we might just turn it into a sport.
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 02, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Before the presidential election, promises were made by Nairalanders in sarcastic and unrealistic ways. I could remember some of them very well but it is unfortunate that i have no screen grabs to back this thread as evidence but i believe those who saw them can still remember.

Firefire: After the elections, will buy 1 million handkerchiefs for Buhari and his boys to wipe their tears.

Temitemi1: If Buhari wins, i will relocate to Sambisa forest. Buhari is a loser, always have, always will.

Ichidodo: If Buhari wins, i will die seven times.

Temitemi1: The day Buhari wins an election is the day Boko Haram will leave Nigeria (It is one month now and Shekau is still within our terroritory).

CC Obiagelli, Passingshot, IbnSultan, Omenka
None of them could keep their promise yet they are analysing the dude that trekked to Abuja
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Firefire(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

None of them could keep their promise yet they are analysing the dude that trekked to Abuja

undecided

@ BabaOneChance
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2015
Firefire:

undecided
@ BabaOneChance
I need handkerchief.
Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Firefire(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I need handkerchief.

Re: Buhari 2015 : The Promises That Never Were by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Party Blames “hate Campaign” For Jonathan’s Defeat / PDP Governors Reckless, Insensitive – Gemade / President Buhari Annual Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.