Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) (1676 Views)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2015
I saw this pix on FB and i decided to share it with you guys, could this also be the effect of fuel scarcity or foolishness?

Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2015
[size=15pt] Actually, some guys brains needs to be removed from their brain and it should be used as a burnt offering to the gods of common sense. grin

cc: lalasticlala ooo[/size]
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by wachakuta(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2015
yepa
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 02, 2015
LOL Bring d perpetrator to the altar, he's due for sacrifice

1 Like

Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by 2dice(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2015
OOoh Boy...Madness on 4G ... But if the thing work for real ..candle go cost pass Indomie hungry man size oo
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 02, 2015
Godvilla:
LOL
Bring d perpetrator to the altar, he's due for sacrifice
[size=15pt] As in ehn! the gods will gladly accept him for the sacrifice grin [/size]
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 02, 2015
2dice:
OOoh Boy...Madness on 4G ... But if the thing work for real ..candle go cost pass Indomie hungry man size oo
[size=15pt] baba, e be like say the thing dey work ooo, you sef fit try amugrin [/size]
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by KingTom(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2015
Fire Power!! grin
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
Fire Power!! grin
Na this mumu do that thing
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by 2dice(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] baba, e be like say the thing dey work ooo, you sef fit try amugrin [/size]
no problem now...we go use your fone do sample.. So i go fit believe vewi well
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2015
Lol.. Leme contribute some laff.. Ha grin
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by sinaj(f): 4:29pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:
[size=15pt] Actually, some guys brains needs to be removed from their brain and it should be used as a burnt offering to the gods of common sense. grin

cc: kingtom
stephenqueen
alberto2k
ipledge
dharay88/dharay99
prettythicksme
2dice
godvilla
kinglekan
sinaj
thronekid

come and see the latest charger in town ooo[/size]

LWKMD! grin grin grin

toy iphone dan come out? grin
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:

cc: kingtom
stephenqueen
alberto2k
ipledge
dharay88/dharay99
prettythicksme
2dice
godvilla
kinglekan
sinaj
thronekid

come and see the latest charger in town ooo[/size]
Here the Secretary is, sir. Make I phone other members.
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
thronekid:

Here the Secretary is, sir. Make I phone other members.
[size=15pt] yea ASAP cool [/size]
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by stephenqueen: 5:20pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:
I saw this pix on FB and i decided to share it with you guys, could this also be the effect of fuel scarcity or foolishness?
Mumu na now you just dey see amu ba? Thing wey i don see for instagram since last month
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
Sigh!

This iPhone don suffer!
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu na now you just dey see amu ba? Thing wey i don see for instagram since last month
[size=15pt] ur odeism na grade 1, u tink say i dey jobless like you to dey run from one site to the other tongue [/size]
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by stephenqueen: 5:41pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] ur odeism na grade 1, u tink say i dey jobless like you to dey run from one site to the other tongue [/size]
Mumu E don pain u ba ,pele loh cry
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu E don pain u ba ,pele loh cry
[size=15pt]see diz ode ooo. . . you think say i mumu like you grin [/size]
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
chaiii some people are just dam crazy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by dharay88: 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:
nice innovation tho.
celestial candle charge. grin
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 03, 2015
Make sure you copyright this it's genius grin
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Twaci(f): 10:44am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101 can do this grin

No wonder he is always online! cheesy
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Mayour11(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2015
sewa niyen?
Re: See The Effect Of Fuel Scarcity (photo) by Qualer: 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:
Make sure you copyright this it's genius grin

You my dear, are a fine specie!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Upload Ur Funny Picturse Here!!! / I No Fit Laugh Ooooo / Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.