Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Beg You Please Help A Brother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Beg You Please Help A Brother (1317 Views)

We Beg You, Give Your Children Healthy Foods With This Book / Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! / I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg You Please Help A Brother by beejay501: 5:02pm On May 02, 2015
Which drug can terminate a 3 weeks pregnancy.. please help
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Mynd44: 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
Then ghen
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by beejay501: 5:09pm On May 02, 2015
Too shy to discuss it that's why..please help
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 02, 2015
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 02, 2015
Hnm
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by beejay501: 5:19pm On May 02, 2015
freeboy604:

Go to chemist and ask of
thanks God bless
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by beejay501: 5:26pm On May 02, 2015
why
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2015
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2015
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 02, 2015
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2015
Fool
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by austinesteve(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2015
u better tell that girl u got pregnant 2 keep d baby

1 Like

Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by beejay501: 6:24pm On May 02, 2015
austinesteve:
u better tell that girl u got pregnant 2 keep d baby
am still a student bro.
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by austinesteve(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2015
beejay501:

am still a student bro.

when u were poking her punanni without caution u 4got u were a student abi?....continue, God is watching
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by redcliff: 6:46pm On May 02, 2015
austinesteve:

when u were poking her punanni without caution u 4got u were a student abi?....continue, God is watching

Lmao...he better get ready to be a student-father..maybe because of you, they would add the word in the dictionary just like baby-mama...

You were poking the vjj with reckless abandon, you dint even call boyz to come and help you now yawa don gas, you dey find men help.. brotherly carry your cross

1 Like

Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 02, 2015
beejay501:

am still a student bro.
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by austinesteve(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao...he better get ready to be a student-father..

that's all.
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 02, 2015
beejay501:

thanks God bless

There is nothing like three weeks pregnancy, pregnancy is notice when the next period could not flow which is after one month, so what you assume three weeks is more than one month now, just go and inform your parents that you are about to give them grandson soonest. Dont use drugs because it would not work
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by beejay501: 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
freeboy604:

There is nothing like three weeks pregnancy, pregnancy is notice when the next period could not flow which is after one month, so what you assume three weeks is more than one month now, just go and inform your parents that you are about to give them grandson soonest. Dont use drugs because it would not work

ha.it must work o
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 02, 2015
beejay501:

ha.it must work o

Did you understand english? This yoruba people too they fall my hand

Go through your post and edit where you quoted the name of that drug to remove it from this site so that people dont abuse it. Kai yoruba I will never give my advice to you people
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by beejay501: 7:35pm On May 02, 2015
freeboy604:

Go through your post and edit where you quoted the name of that drug to remove it from this site so that people dont abuse it. Kai yoruba I will never give my advice to you people
Guy calm down na
no be fight
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
beejay501:

Guy calm down na
no be fight

Remove your head from there, Mumu!
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by Winneygirl(f): 9:09pm On May 02, 2015
freeboy604:

Bros, is it only Yoruba people you will never give advice to again?
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by opeaceo: 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
freeboy604:

Wicked...lol
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by correctyourself(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2015
beejay501:

No drugs would do that for you and nothing like three week, in fact it should be getting to two months now, inform your parents, you will soon be a father.
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by correctyourself(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2015
beejay501:

Someone asked you to remove the name of that drugs from there why did you still leave it there? Next time nobody would be willing to help you and I will follow-up to it, and as well tell others that you are not the type that deserves help
Re: I Beg You Please Help A Brother by beejay501: 2:23pm On May 03, 2015
correctyourself:

Someone asked you to remove the name of that drugs from there why did you still leave it there? Next time nobody would be willing to help you and I will follow-up to it, and as well tell others that you are not the type that deserves help
So sorry sir... Done

(1) (Reply)

Rhinoplasty Surgery: WHY , HOW And WHERE / The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? / What Is Liposuction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.