Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 - HELP! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 - HELP! (885 Views)

Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Has Anyone Received Etisalat Easybusiness Millionnaire Hunt Smartphones Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 - HELP! by Chuksab: 5:22pm On May 02, 2015
Hello Friends,

I just got an etisalat line and did migrate to easy business but I am asked to either create a CUG or join an existing one. Please do any one has a CUG ID I can join?

Please help if you can.

Happy weekend.

email pmchuks@gmail.com
Re: Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 - HELP! by Chuksab: 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
Etisalat Announces N20 million for Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 Etisalat Nigeria today launched the 2nd edition of the ‘Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt,’ a scheme for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) that would enable Etisalat empower 50 entrepreneurs with brilliant business ideas, trainings and office equipment, and the 10 with the best ideas rewarded with two million naira each. Speaking at the launch, Director Enterprise Segment, Etisalat Nigeria, Lucas Dada, said entries for the 2 nd edition will be open from 12 th March, 2015 and close on the 12 th June, 2015 and interested should recharge N3,000 on their easybusiness line, dial *345*3# and text ‘Yes ’ to ‘5885 ’ to get a unique code & URL for submission of their business ideas. As an additional incentive, Etisalat will also be giving out 3 phones daily to lucky winners who text ‘yes to 5885’, and also 5 all-in-one scanner, printer & copier machines will be won every month by 5 Etisalat subscribers who successfully upload their business ideas during the call for entry period.
Re: Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 - HELP! by Chuksab: 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
(copied)
Re: Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 - HELP! by nairalanduser: 2:56pm On May 03, 2015
Hello Chuksab,

See this ongoing thread -
https://www.nairaland.com/1539103/etisalats-easybusiness-millionaire-hunt-small/1

You can send an email to socialmail100@gmail.com to join the group.

Cheers

Chuksab:
Hello Friends,

I just got an etisalat line and did migrate to easy business but I am asked to either create a CUG or join an existing one. Please do any one has a CUG ID I can join?

Please help if you can.

Happy weekend.

email pmchuks@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Farm For Sale / Van For Sell And Drum Set & Display Cubicle / Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.